First Visit

My Dad and My Appa

I am working on my WIP but this series is just so addictive to write......keeps me occupied when taking transportation...heh...BUT anyone reading this?

==================================================================

Siwon could feel Kyuhyun sinking his fingers onto his arm as the doctor takes his seat in front of them. He knows his heart is beating way too fast as the both of them wait but he is not about to let Kyuhyun know that. His baby is stressed enough as it is.

 

Two pairs of eyes focus onto the man in white who lean forward to face them. "Congratulations. This is surely a miracle. You are about three to four weeks along now."

 

Siwon immediately turns to Kyuhyun, only to see the younger man shutting his eyes as he lets out his breath that he has been holding  Siwon presses Kyuhyun's head onto his shoulder before whispering "Thank you, Kyu."

 

Kyuhyun buries his head at the crook of Siwon's neck as a myrid of emotions explodes in him: happiness, disbelief, worry, fear and anticipation. He is not ready to talk or even face Siwon for doing all this would means facing up to the fact, the truth that he is responsible for another life, now growing in him. And he knows the next few months will certainly not be easy for either of them.
 

"We have to be very careful as i am sure you understand how risky it would be for Kyuhyun. So that would means running a number of tests and having very very regular check ups."

 

"We understand," Siwon nods his head, his hand still holding Kyuhyum tightly in his grasp. Now that the euphoria is over, he is mapping out in his mind what he should be doing for...his family. His very own family.

 

"Actually I would suggest a temporary move to the US where i can recommend you a very good private doctor who can take care of Kyuhyun till he is ready to give birth. But that decision is yours to make."

 

"States?" Siwon repeats after the doctor, a move to the US will mean so many things would have to change.

 

"You know, both your lives are really going to change after this. The question is are you ready?"

 

Kyuhyun lifts his head to stare at the the doctor as he allows the words to sink in.