Summer Time Saddness

Don't Forget Me...

I laid my head on the pillow and tucked myself into bed, Park Yoora was already asleep next to me. My mind was racing, i cannot control my heartbeats, everytime i closed my eyes all i could see is Chanyeol. His smile, his scent, his everything... why is he always on my mind? The next morning Kris and Baekhyun woke everyone up with the sound of thier screaming "Kyah!!~ Oh my gosh what is that!!?" Yoora and I opened our tent window to see baekhyun and Kris both in their underwears jumping up and down "Yah! whats going on!?" Kai yelled from the other tent "Its a.... wait, Baekhyun why are we screaming for?" Baekhyun looked at Kris and said "what do you mean? i thought you said you saw a spider?" O__O Kris starred at baekhyun "You ! i didnt say anything! you were dreaming!!" baekhyun quicky covered his face "Oh... kkaebsong~" Park Yoora walked out of the tent first "Oppa! Chanyeol Oppa?" he was nowhere to be seen "Lay oppa, have you seen Chanyeol?" "Oh he went down to the stream to wash up" Yoora ran back inside to get me "Yoorashi, hurry we need to wash up and get ready for our hike" i got up, tied my hair into a messy bun and came out "Oohoho Yoorashi... you look so pretty even without makeup" Tao said as he walked by i quicky covered my face..."Aniya, my face is swollen from the ramyeon we had last night" Yoora dragged me to the creek where chanyeol was coming back from "Oh oppa?" he looked up and smiled at us... "what?" "Hurry and go pack your things! We have to go hiking before it gets dark" "Arraseo.." he said in a mocking tone.

We Got back from our hiking trip. It was so exhausting. Chanyeol walked towards me and handed me a bottle water "Here, you must be tired?" i grabbed the bottle "Thank you" tao looked at us and said "Lee Yoorashi, you're having a good time right?" "nae oppa" he walked towards me "So what would you do if a person you really really like had to leave for a long time?" i looked at him "what do you mean?" he looked at me and said "Wait... you dont know?" "Know what?" Sehun quickly covered his mouth "nothing, hes just being stupid, dont listen to him.." I was confused. Park Yoora looked like she too was hiding something form me.. "Park Yoora... what are they talking about?" she didnt answer. we packed our things and headede home, everyone was quiet, Chanyeol stood up "Lets play some music shall we?" he plugs in his phone and some music... one by one they all started to song along, He handed a imaginary micorphone to me "Sing" i smiled and karaoke with them.. finally someone broke the akward silence.

We arrived back at 2 in the morning, everyone was asleep, Suho woke us up "yah, 2 yooras.. wake up" we opened our eyes, chanyeol oppa was already outside taking out our stuff. After taking out our things he drove off sending the others home. Chanyeol brought all the things into the house "Lee Yoora... Ill send you home" park yoora hugged me goodnight and went inside. Chanyeol drove his car up to me and was going to take me home. It was getting akward in the car, he just drove so quietly... my eyes started to get tired, my neck was starting to not support my head, i was falling asleep. He looked over to me and smiled. I fell asleep instantly.

Chanyeols POV: Will she be ok with me sending her home this late? she should just sleep over untill tomorrow... no this is my chance to spend my last time with her... "Yoora ah?... ill send you home" She looks so tired.... Keys keys keys, where are my keys? (in the car) 'dang it Chanyeol say something'....'nothing chanyeol? really this is your chance and youre not gonna say one word? aish' (glances over to yoora) oh shes already alseep.... she even sleep prettily

We've already reached my house for who knows how long, i opened my eyes and slightly looked out, he already parked his car. I glanced over and Chnayeol was looking at me "uh chanyeol oppa, why didnt you wake me?"... "you looked so tired so i thought id let you sleep there for a bit" i took off my belt and opened the door, he stepped out to help me take out my things, "komawo chanyeol oppa, you even sent me all the way home" *bows* "Oh its ok i wanted to".... another moment of silence "Well... Goodnight" he said "Goodnight..." i replied. he got back into his car, started his engine and droved home.

A couple months flew by and i decided to visit Park Yoora, her house was quiet and no one was home "Yoora? where are your parents, wheres everyone at?" i asked her, she said in a quiet voice "My parents are at the airport" 'Oh really? who are they picking up?" Park Yoora didnt answer... "Yoora?" she looked at me and looked away "They're sending Chanyeol oppa to the airport.... he's studying abroad in the states".... i felt my heart drop ouit of my chest and rolled onto the floor, i wanted to cry but for what reason? "Lee Yoora?... are you ok?" "uh? oh yeah im fine why wouldnt i be ok?" as i fake a smile... "Where would he be studying?" "New York University"... I came home not knowing what to do, my heart wants to cry and bury itself in tears, nothing seemed to last forever... Just when things could get worse, it does, Yoomin oppa was packing up his things "Uh oppa? where are you going?" he didnt reply "oppa?... yoomin oppa?" he glanced over to me 'uh?" i jumped onto his bed "oppa why are you packing up your things?" he dropped what he was doing and sat next to me "Yoorashi... oppa has enlisted in the army, oppa will be leaving in a couple hours" Yooras smile turned upside down "what?... when did you enlist?" "4 months ago".... "oppa... dont lie to me" as tears started to flow... he wiped my tears "Yoorashi, oppa has never lied to you, i didnt want to tell you cause i was afraid of you crying, and hold onto me like you are doing right now" "oppa why didnt you tell me?" my head fell into his chest as i cried, his hands my head and he wiped my tears "only 2 years yoora~ ill be back i promise" "Yoomin oppa, promise you'll be back" we crossed fingers and he held me in his embrace until i stopped crying. Father took us to the airport where we had to depart, Yoomin oppa tried to hold back his tears "Yoorashi?.. ill be back i promise, take good care of abeoji arraseo?" I cried again as i gave him one last tight hug "Yoomin oppa... dont skip meals ok, remember to write to us too, dont overwork yourself, and take care of your health ok?" tears still flowing from my eyes. "Paboya~" he knuckled my head "Ill be back, i promise once i come back ill stay and take good care of appa and yoora ok?" i knod my head in agreement, his flight was going to depart, he gave us one last hug and walked away...Everything I love or come to loving seems to walk out of my life....

 

 

 

 

                                                         to be continued:

 

 

 

Im so so so so sorry for the long long long wait, I've been studying for finals and im finlly on summer break!! woohoo~ thank you guys so much for being patient with me, i know its been forever since i last updateed and i apologize, please feel free to leave a comment under on what you think of my story so far, what do you think is going to happen next? well you'll find out soon. sorry for all the errors and misspelled words^^ ill try to update asap please look forward to my next chapter~ kamsahamnida!!