Catching Feelings

Don't Forget Me...

I still miss him, i might not talk much about him but he's always in my mind, Minseok oppa, i hope you're thinking of me too. It seems like he's happy since i havent heard from him in so long. "Yoora ah!?" i looked at the time 7:30am "Hurry we're going to be late!" as Yoomin puts on his shoes, "nae oppa hold on a sec" as i shut my notebook. I came running downstairs "oppa, why dont you just go ahead ill catch up" he scoffed "I want to wait for you and you're refusing my offer?" i shook my head "aniya i just thought you might be in a hurry" "just shut up and hurry we're running late" we got to the subway train where I saw Lay one of the boys i met with baekhyun, he was listening to his headphones mesmerised with the music. He bounced his head up and down with the music and every other minute he'll dance to himself. I starred at him a giggled, oppa looked at me and looked at the direction i was looking at and looked back at me "whos that?" i didnt know what to say to my brother, he'd make a scene. "Thats one of Yoora's brothers friends" he looked over to him "he looks pretty cool, whats his name?" i looked up and "what?" "whats his name?" he asked again.... "Lay i think..." My brother knuckled my head ('ah') "just keep focusing on your studies and not on boys!" i placed my hand on my head where he hit and said "yah, that hurts"

We all got off the train and walked towards our school "oppa?' "uh?" he replied "what about you? do you like it here?" he stopped withoiut looking back "as long as you're happy im happy nothing matters" and continued walking. Lay walks and accidentally bumped in to me 'ah' he took off his headphones "oh mianhae, i didnt mean to bump into you" i brushed it off as he smiled... wow he has a cute smile and such a nice dimple to compliment it. "Its ok im fine" i said... my brother noticed that i didnt reply to him and turns back "aish, this girl" he walks back to me "ahem" i looked at him and looked down, Lay looked at my brother and said "hey whats up?" my brother didnt relpy he just took my hands and led us both to school. "Oppa waegurae?" he looked at me "you're still young, just focus on your studies and not those boys!" i looked up to him "But...' he looked at me with angry eyes "nae oppa"

I went to sit in my chair and waited for yoora.... She came in all excited "Lee Yoora shi, look at what i got you!" she handed me a cute bracelet "here, isnt it pretty i got it for us, look it matches" "wah so pretty" i said with a smile. At the end of our first period class she turned over to me and said "hey what are you doing after school today?" i hesitated "i dont think im busy... why?" "my oppa is going to take our bikes out for a ride near the Han River and i though maybe you would like to come along?" i smiled "that would be so much fun but id have to get permission first" her smile turned upside down "is it your brother? cause i can go have a talk with him if you'd like.... its is your brother huh? thats fine ill ask him later then" after school was over Yoora took my hands and went to find my brother he was still in class getting his stuff.... "Yoomin Oppa!" Park yoora shouted as he glanced up along with half of the people still in class Chanyeol, Yooras brother also shared the same class,,,, "Yoomin oppa is it ok if yoora spends the night at my house? i promise ill take good care of her please please please?" he'd looked over at me as i hid behind Park yoora... sighed "Yoora ah?" i peeked over yooras shoulder "Yoora!" i stepped out from behind her "nae oppa?"  he looked at me "be respectful to the homeowners okay?" what has gotten into my brother lately i thought....

Chanyeol oppa took out the bikes and handed them too us, "here you go" i took one and yoora took the other. We rode along the river, the sun was out and warm, the birds chirping, butterflies flapping away. It was so beautiful we came across a grassy area where there were pleanty of shade to sit under "Lee Yoora shi lets rest here" we spread the picnic rug and passed out some cold drinks Park Yoora packed, I handed one to Chanyeol "here" with a smile he looked at me and snatched it from my hands. "How rude" i thought to myself.

Chanyeols point of veiw: (back at school) Dang it Yoora, did you really have to invite her?.... (at home) it seems like Park Yoora really enjoys her company, she seemes like a nice girl (as he glanced over at them waiting for their bikes) Wow look at her smile, its so bright and addicting.... (riding bikes along river) She's so pretty, She lookes beautiful in that navy blue and white polka dotted dress, lets try to get closer *pedals faster* yes finaly next to her... *park yoora getting in the way* Dang it Yoora! Move!" *sitting on the mat* let me try to sit in the middle that way my sister can sit on one side while Yoora sits on the other....Fail* Park yoora sat down while lee Yoora stood...Aish!!!... OMG shes handing me a Cola!!!! act cool, act cool *snatchs drink* Nailed it! Gosh shes so beautiful...

We came back home and places the bikes back into the garage and headed inside, her mother was preparing snacks i came in and "Omma, this is Lee Yoora, shes a new student at my school and shes my friend, did i merntion her name is also Yoora?" i bowed "Annyeonghasaeyo im Lee Yoora nice to meet you" she smiled "hello dear welcome to our house, please make yourself at home dont be shy okay?" "Nae ommonim" i replied... her mother looked at me and said "have we met before?" i shook my head with cunfusment "Im sorry i dont think we've met" she smiled "never mind me, old age is catching up to me hahaha" and handed us some juice. My first night in someones house was scary and awkward, not to mention their house was big and there were so many rooms yet to be filled... Yoora and I stayed up talking about random things, i really wanted to bring up her brother but sometimes things are better left unknown.

 

                                                    to be continued:

 

thank you for reading my fanfic i hope you enjoyed it. Please subscribe and leave your comments below^^ thank you!!