"Annyeong"

Don't Forget Me...

Its been a month since little Yoochan's been murdered. My father hasn't said a word to anyone, my brother hasn't been home for weeks, and I'm trying my best to stay strong. Every morning was blue, cold and silent. Waking up was nothing but a heartache followed by tears. Soon 1 month turned to 2, then to 3 , then to 4... Abonim was a man of his words, he never showed us his weakness, but every man cries once in a while. I see father enter Yoochans' room shuts the doors, he takes out some of Yoochans cloths and toys, holds them closer to him and weeps in silence. Shutting the doors behind me I slid down and cry to myself. Who can ever hear my cries?

Walking home one day i realized i took a diffrent road, it was the road to the market. I looked at all the fishes being sold, all the vegetables ready for dinner. I then came across the fruits... Habitually I picked up the apples "Apples. for. Yoochan" i paused for who knows how long, just staring at that apple made the whole world stop. I bought them along with oranges and a can of coffee and went on my way home. With out noticed i was alreaady at my front door as if i just floated through the streets, I opened the door and in front of me was little Yoochan, he came running torwards me with the brightest smile on his face "Yoora noona ah!" My eyes full of tears, I opened up my arms waiting for my hugs and kisses, he ran towards me and vanishes into thin air. It was only my memories playing with me, i sat there at the front door just crying. "Annyeong" i whispered to myself....

Freshman year of school is known as the peak of adulthood, where you meet new people and start off as the babies again. I walked up to the front gates of school still scared, in the distance "Yoora ah!" "Oh Minseokshi!" i waved back to him. He runs toward me catching his breath "huh yoora ah.... ha ha ha" i laughed at him "minseokshi are you okay?" he gulped some sulliva and said "ready?" i nodded, he grabs my hands and lead me into the new school. We didnt get to be in the same class anymore, which was a bummer cause we were so used to being with each other. That month he did everything to keep me smiling as if he was going to leave me.... maybe I spoke too soon? He was leaving me, his father was being transfered to a new location this time it was farther than i could imagine. "I'm moving to America" i laughed and pushed his shoulders "yah, dont lie to me you're testing me again arent you?" he didnt smile back this time. "Yoora shi, im serious, im moving to America, this time i dont know for how long, maybe I wont be coming back" i looked at him for the longest time. "Yoora, say something' I faced the ground and hid my face. "Yoora ah?" i just shook my head. "Im ok, i understand, its not your fault" he looked at me and pulled me closer "I promise i'll come back"

My father and I sent his family to the airport, i felt like my stomach was filled with worms, i had so much to say before he goes. I packed him some dokk and handed them to him "Minseok oppa, i made these for you, i tried my best i hope its to your tasting" he looks at me and said "Yoora, gomawoyo" he pulls me in for a hug and all hell broke loose. My tears flowed liked the Han river i couldnt help it, i held onto his shoulders and cried "i just lost my one and only little brother now im going to lose my one and only best friend!" he hugged me tighter crying on my shoulders as i cried on his. "I promise ill be back, i promise" The speakers came on "flight 242 to LA California will be departing, flight 242 to LA California will be departing shortly, please bring your luggage to the departure for checking" I didnt want to let go, but my father pulled me back. "Annyeong my friend" he said as he stepped away from me "annyeong my friend" waving back to him.

 

 

 

                        to be continued:

 

 

thanks for reading, i hope you enjoyed chapter 2 of my story. please subsribe if you liked my fanfic, leave a comment, feel free to ask any questions about the characters or whatever. chapter 3 will be written soon but please give me time^^