Aish!!!!

Don't Forget Me...

Aish! why cant i fall asleep? i laid on Yoora's bed, tried every comfortable positionds and nothing worked. ""maybe a glass of water would help? I got up from the bed and slowley ope,ed the door, i blindly found myself to the wall and lead myself down the stairs, The moonlight was the only light that snook in, I blindly found my way into their kitchen and to the fridge, I took out a bottle water and reached over for a glass cup, poured it to the rim and placed the bottle back into the fridge.for some reason it felt uneasy, i felt like somwthing or someone is behind me, its probabaly nothing...... there is something behind me! i slowley turned around to see a tall dark figure approching me "Kyah!" as one arm wrapped around my waist and the other shutting my mouth. The glass cup slipped from my hands "AH!" it lets go of me and crouches down, "Aish!" I reached over to the light switch too see that the person was chanyeol "Chanyeol oppa?" He looked up at me "Yah! Why did you drop your cup!?" as he holds onto his foot. "Oh my god are you okay? Im so sorry" as i bent down to see his foot "Oppa mianhae...." I blew air to it "where does it hurt?" he looked at my face and in a deep soft voice "choggi" pointing to an area. I touched it "ssss ah" "Oppa mianhae" he sat on the kitchen floor as i got up and put together an ice pack, i slowly placed it on his foot "here, does that hurt?" "uh"....

Chnayeols POV: Why cant i fall asleep? *toss and turns* Aish its so annoying! *closes eyes then opens them* what is wrong with me tonight? Maybe a glass of water would help..... *slowely walks down the hall and towards the stairs* *hears a noise* what was that?..... *breathes heavily* *hears another noise* ok chanyeol your a man, a very manly man, its probably just the wind..... wait there is someone there, *creeping* who is it? a theif?... why is it so short?.... how should i approach this theif?.... *both arms in the air* Omg its turning over, please be human!!!!.... "Kyah!" i pulled the person closer to me "what is this?... s? its a girl!" "AH!" what was that? i cant feel my toes! Aish!!! *lights turn on* "oh chanyeol oppa?' Yoora? "Yah! why did you drop your cup!?" ""Omg are you okay? Im so sorry.... Oppa mianhae""..... she smelt so nice (ahem).... Oh im going to give it to her im gonna make her feel like a horrible person. "Where does it hurt?" said yorra as she blew at my foot *aegyo face on* "Choggi" "ssss ah" why would dhe touch it? "Oppa mianhae" what is she doing? Oh she does think things thoroughly... "here... Does that hurt?"..... say something you idiot!!!

We just sat there on the kitchen floor for the longest time, not a word was being said, ahem... i tried to break the silence..."what are you still doing up?" i asked him "i couldnt sleep i thought a glass of water would help.... you?" i answered "I couldnt sleep either, so i came down for some water too" another moment of silence, chayeol slowly gets up, he limped, i went over to him and placed his arms over my shoulder "here let me help you" and walked him up the stairs... (Ch POV) what is this? what is she doing?..... wow she smells so nice.... *going up the stairs* wow shees strong... we got to chanyeols door where he takes his arms off "i can go on from here....thank you... goodnight" I went into Yooras room and went back to sleep. I rubbed my eyes, it was already morning, i closed my weary eyes when Park Yoora started to move around she got up and came to my ears and whisper "JYP" i smiled and laughed "what was that?" she got up and smiled "i dont know i just had to say it" i got up and threw the pillow in her face. "get up its time for school" We got ready and went down stairs where her mother made breakfast. We sat at the table and ate our toast, Chanyeol came downstairs limping, "Aigoo chanyeol ah, whats wrong with you?" asked his mother "Oh nothing im ok, its just that i dropped something on it last night,its ok im fine" "Aigoo be more carefull next time honey" "nae Ommonim" he sat down ate his breakfast, starring at me, knowing i was the one at fault...

 

                                                to be continued:

 

thanks for reading my fanfic! i hope you enjoyed it. sorry for the short chapter ill continue it as soon as possible...