Race into my Heart....

Don't Forget Me...

We got to school where Chanyeols friends waited at the gate for him becauase they saw his car drive by, they were all shocked when they saw that I came out of it. Yoora and I just walked along and didnt care about their conversations. "So Lee Yoora spent the night at your house huh?" Chanyeol smiled 'Chyea, why?" Chen looked up at me and back at Chanyeol "So... was she good?" Chanyeols eyebrows lifted "What!? No, Shes still a kid, man you need to get your mind check, you're such a !" Baekhyun jokingly said "Yah hyung i called dibs on her first, you needs to find yourself another girl" Chanyeol knuckles his head "Pabo" We sat in class waiting for our teacher to come in, "As you all know next week will be our anual school olympics, we're going to start training this week in preperation for next week" I turned to Yoora "wait whats going on?" she replied "Its an olympics, our school does it every year, all high schoolers freshman to senior competes together in track and feild, this year we're going against the seniors!" i laughed nervously, there is no way we're going to beat the seniors. P.E. We got to the gym and began our excersizes, *whistle blows* "Adeura! come in closer!, Now we need to split you into groups, who im here thinks they can do the high jump?" we all looked as if she was speaking some sort of alien language.... "over there" she pointed, One of our seriors who was experienced was about to show us the high jump.... he runs, wait for it wait for it .... Jumps and flips his body over the rail.... oh the look on the freshmans faces when they saw Tao, "Teacher there is no way we can do that!" said one of the students. "Of course you can, you just have to get it a try, another thing is track, you have to run and jump over those hurdles, its not that hard anyone can do it!" it was easier said than done... everyone tried out everything, nothing seems to be in our favor. I tried out for shooting arrows... Nope almost killed someone.. High jump?... nope i left my body up that high.... what is there for me? I saw my brother who was about to attempt the high jump "Yoomin Oppa! Hwaiting!!!" he glanced over, smiled and ran... he did it! Wah my brother is so awsome! I searched for something to do and "Yah Lee Yoora Shi!" i glanced over my shoulder "Nae?" it was Kris "Lee Yoora shi, why dont you come cheer your sunbaenim on too?" i didnt smile, it wasnt even funny... he scoffed... "Come here" i crossed my arms and walked up to him "What?" he pointed to the track "lets race.... if you win ill cheer you on on the day of the olympics and if i win i get a kiss on the cheek and you have to cheer for me on that day" My brother over heard our conversation and came sprinting in "What was that you said kris? wanna say it again?" "Deal" i said having so much courage and dignity... "What?" my brother and kris said at the same time everyone got closer into the conversation "Do it kris, shes making you look bad" said Chen, baekhyun interupted "Man shes calling you out bro what you gon' do huh?"... "I said deal, and I never take back my words!" my brother shoved my shoulders "Yoora ah, Stop it, What did i tell you before?" "Oppa, dont worry, ill make him eat his words!"

Park Yoora came running in "Lee Yoora shi, you made a wrong decision, Kris oppa has won all 3 years in the olympics, what have you gotten yourself into?" My eyes widen "WHAT!? he won all 3 years!?, why didnt you tell me!?" oh no i was in some deep , I tied up my hair and waited at the starting line as kris walks by smiling and laughing at my stupidity, he puffed up his right cheeks and pointed where he wanted to be kissed, oh how much i wanted to munch that area! On the side lines i can see my Oppa and yoora praying for my victory and off the the side was chanyeol oppa, he just looked at us in a cool hearted way.... "On your marks!" I felt my stomach turn "Get set.....Go!" I litterally ran for my life, 'i cant lose to him i cant!' was the only thing going through my mind *jumps over hurdle* come on yoora you can do this! i repeated... "Go Yoora Go!" Yoora cheered for me on the side lines.... Oh no Kris was ahead of me *jump over hurdle* i have to push! everyone was cheering for us, soon it got the attention of the teachers, they looked from afar "who is that racing with Kris?" asked one of the teachers. *jumps over hurdle* This is it the last hurdle... kris was slightly ahead of me *jumps* this is it the finish line.... i gave it one more push.. and fell to the ground as soon as i reached the finish linewith all my strength..... screaming and cheering was all i heard... who won? Yoora comes running "Yoora ah! you did it omg you actually beat The Kris! you won YOU WON!" "I won?" I looked up ahead as kris was lying on the floor exhausted i crawled up to him and said "kris oppa..... i won... remember to wear pink and bring some pon pons" as i walked away Kyungsoo and Luhan came to me with a towel and a bottle of water "Wow, you actually beat the giant! Here" i took their bottle and towel "Yoora shi? wow you were so good" it was our teacher, i quickly bowed, "Nae Sungsaengnim" "You have to sign up for hurdles, since youre so good at it and you beat kris! KRIS!" Im guessing kris was the when it came to hurdles?

We went to change our cloths and back into our uniforms and came out, Yoora and i opened the door and guess who was waiting for us at the door? you guess wrong... it was all 11 of the boys... Kris came up to me and handed me a water bottle "Here, youve earned it" yoora and i turned to look at each other "Thank you" i said as i grabbed the water bottle "Youre fast, for a girl...." they turned and started to walk away "Youre weak... for a boy" i said back..... they all stopped when beakhyun and chen couldnt hold it in any more they laugheed and came in running towards me clapping, bowing and hugged me "Ok you have just became our new best friend, its done you're officially cool with us, no more hate, we like you! guys from now on shes cool with us enough said!" "Yah baekhyun, Chen...." a soft timid voice that belong to Tao "Shes so cool, lets be friends" OMG its like they all just turned into 5 year old boys whos never heard of a burn. They walked Yoora and I to class...we suddenly became the girls every girl envied. Girls who we never knew talkeed to us, which is weird cause we totally hated their guts.

A week of practicing has made me more ambitious to win, my class was going against the seniors, I was in uniform and just like we promised kris didn't compete. Instead he was in a bright pink outfit with 2 pon pons ready to cheer me on... "Go Yoora! Hwaiting!!!" in his deep giant like voice. *bang* the sound went off and so did we.... we ran with all our mights... everything was in slow motiong... the croud of students screaming with thier fists in the air, kris jumping up and down in that ridiculous pink outfit waving the ponpons.... *jump over hurdle* yes keep on running yoora you can do this! *jumps over another hurdle* yesh 2 down 2 more to go..... i was running out of breath *jumps*.................... i woke up in the nurses office, what happened? i dont know.... my body was scratched up and bleeding my cheeks were swollen and scratched up.... i was in pain "What happend?" the nurse looked at me "ah youre awake, i was starting to get worried.... you fell honey, straight on your face. you hit the pavement pretty hard" UGH my body was aching "ugh i feel horrible" yeah you fell on the floor pretty hard, a young boy brought you in here, he carried you all the way from the feild... thats a far run from my office... i bet hes pretty tired" "Yoomin Oppa?" "No... who was it?.... oh Park Chanyeol, he came running in here as fast as he could" I couldnt understand why did Chanyeol out of all people helped me?

Yoomin oppa came in "Yoora ah?.... are you ok?" "nae orabonim im fine" he sits by me and breaths... "gosh for a second there i though you would have cracked your skull open!" "what happened?" i asked..."you didnt make your last jump and tripped over the hurdle... your face planted onto the pavement retty hard, im guessing is the reason you out" i paused "jerk why didnt you help me? Im telling dad you left your little sister hurt on the floor and didnt care about her and that you left me in the someone elses arms.... a boys arms too!" "people blocked me, trust me i wanted to help but a stampede of students got in my way by the time i got to you Chanyeol already put you on his back and ran!"  I spent the entire school day laying in the school nurses bed.... Park Yoora came in "Ommo, Yoora ah!" and came in and gave me a hug "Are you ok? are you hurt? where does it hurt? do you want to go to the hospital?" "Aigoo, yoora ah im fine, dont worry about me im ok" Chanyeol walked in with one hand in his pocket and the other holdong his backpack strap.... "Chanyeol oppa?" i said "Thank you... for helping me today, really" he just pouted his lips and nodded "really i am thankful that you were there to help me" he put on his cap, walked out waving his hands.... "thats his way of saying you're welcome" said Park yoora.

 

 

                                   to be continued:

 

Thank you for reading my fanfic, i hope you enjoyed this chapter^^ sorry for the many errors, please subscribe and leave a comment below, id love to hear your comments.. next chapter will be posted soon. please look forward to reading more of my fanfic^^ thank you*