You do Care

Don't Forget Me...

This is it, im finally going to start my life over. New school, new city, new everything. We moved to Seoul the big city, because thats where most of my family lives, and its closer to my fathers work place. We drove into a neighborhood that looked and sounds so peaceful, father finally came to a stop "here we are kids, take a look this is your new home, do you like it?" It wasnt what i had in mind, it was bigger than my old house and it had a huge gate that surrounded it. "Appa, how did you afford this place? it seems so expensive, where did yolu get the money?" He placed one hand on my shoulders and the other on Yoomins "this is my lifes work, all the years of working so hard and saving i decided to put it to use, do you like it?" I loved it, it was more than what i could ever ask for "Go have a look inside" father insisted. We opened the gates and slowely walked iin hand by hand, my father took out the keys and opened the front door.... it was beautiful, the floors were wooden, the living room was huge and the kitchen looked amazing! Yoomin oppa couldnt beleive his eyes "no way, there is no way you could afford this! what did you do appa? He sense something fishy, he cant beleive that in an instant their father just randomly hit a jackpot. Father looked at his son and said "i did this for you two, its my hardworking money trust me,"

We spent 4 days organizing our new home. Father came home from work with our new school uniforms, and said "Come, here are your new uniforms try them on" oppa went to grab our uniform and handed me mine, 'Wow this is real' i thought 'im finally going to a new school and will be making friends' I've never felt so happy getting ready for school before, i made sure my hair was in place and nicely brushed, my uniform was straight, "Yoora ah!' my brother called from downstairs "Nae, im coming!' i grabbed my backpack and raced downstairs. Wow my oppa looked so handome in that uniform "oppa, you look like one of those manga characters" he scoffed "i know" this guy is too conceited... our father already left for work and had us lock the house and gates after ourselves, we walked to the bus stop which was 9 big blocks away from our house. "Oppa wait for me!" i yelled as i was catching up to him "ugh you and your short legs, hurry!" he mock me. We barely caught the bus he helped take my hands and pulled me on "gomawo oppa' he didnt say a word. We got off the bus and headed to the subway trains "how far is our school?" i asked Yoomin "Its far" i hate it when he only answers me with 3 words or less.

We reached our school, it was a lot bigger than our old one thats for sure. It was awkward walking in having so many people stare at you, some of them smiled while some of them looked at us as if we were aliens. Already there were girls looking and talking anout my brother, 'this could be a good thing' i thought. We reported straight to the office where the principal was waiting for us, she was young and tall and very beautiful, "You 2 must be the new students? welcome" we bowed "follow me" we followed her to my oppas class first "we opened the sliding doors and we both stepped in behind her we can hear the students chatering about us and pointing fingers "attention class, please welcome your new classmate Lee Yoomin, he will be joining your class from now on" my brother bowed "Annyeonghasaeyo my name is Lee Yoomin, please take care of me" the principal then walks out and i followed a boy shouted "Hey Mrs Choi! whats her name!?" my brother stared at me and stared at the boy. "follow me' said Mrs. Choi. we climbed up the stairs to the 3rd floor where we came across my classroom, 'please dont slip or say anything stupid' i thought to myself. "attention class you will be having a new friend joining you from now on please be nice to her" i looked at the huge classroom full of students i bowed, "Annyeonghasaeyo my name is Lee Yoora, please take care of me" 

I got the seat right in the middle of the classroom, next to sat a girl who looked really friendly "Hi, Yoora" and held out her hands, i shook it and said "hi my name is Lee yoora nice to meet you, whats your name?" she laughed "hahaha no silly, my name is also Yoora, Park Yoora" i laughed and she said "so where did you transfer from?" "Busan" i think my first day is already starting off well.... *Lunch time* my brother waited downstairs for me, 'what took you so long im hungry" we had no clue where the cafeteria was located we just followed the mob of students and eventually found it. The food looked delicious, oppa lead me to a table and sat us down, Park yoora came and sat by me "there you are, i was wondering where you went" i looked up to my surprise she had more friends joining our table, soon my brother was the only boy at the table but he didnt mind. She introduced us to her friends and i introduced them to my brother. We walked home and this time he waited for me "how did you like your first day?" "Uh" he paused "thats it? after a whole day of making new friends and getting to know new people 'uh' is all you can say?" i smiled "i like it here, the people are so nice" he smiles at me and said "its been so long since ive seen you smile" I blanked out, i have never heard my brother say such words to me, that just took me by surprise.

 

 

 

                                           to be continued:

 

Thank you for reading, i hope you enjoyed it! please subscribe and like my fanfic. i apologize for the many errors... feel free to leave me a comment below id love to hear you opinions thank you^^ next chapter will be posted soon*