Oh Kkaebsong~

Don't Forget Me...

My first week of school has been amazing, I made lots of new friends and soon i forgot about my old one. Park Yoora is the prettiest girl I've ever seen, her eyes are nice and round. her skin milky white and her smile was perfect. She was the only daughter from a rich family so she gets all the attention she wants. But not like the others she is kind and isnt quick to judge. After school she took my hands and we went to the nearby shop "Yoora ah, lets gets some yogurt" We entered the store when she suddenly pushed me back out and held my hands and walked us both away, 3 tall boys wearing our school uniform came out laughing when one of them shouted "Yah! Park Yoora~!" she didnt stop and just kept walking holding my hands, they followed us, one of them got hold of my back pack and pulled me back "Ahh" i fell on my . Yoora stopped and helped me up , "yah! whats your problem!?" she yelled at the boys. They all stood in front of us and said "who's your new friend?" she stepped in front of me with her arm spread wide covering me "Shes my friend now go away!" they laughed "oh how cute, you're so cute when you act like that" i didnt know what to do i was so confused. "Yah..." i heard in a deep voice, the guys looked behind them and a tall boy said "stop it lets just go, they're still kids" in a cold tone. My backpack was tossed into Yoora's hands and they all walked away. "Who was that?" i asked "My oppa and his friends, i swear they're so annoying, i hate them so much! My brother is so stupid! why would he make friends with such animals?"

We skipped the store and just went straight to her house, we went into her room while she went downstairs to prepare some snacks. I looked at the pictures hunged up in her room, smiled and looked some more suddenly the door opened "Yoora ah" in a deep voice "have you seen my jacket?" i glanced over to see her brother soaking wet with nothing on but a towel wrapped around his waist and another around his neck. I turned around while he looked at me "Yoora? Yoora ah?" I didnt look at him i just pointed to her bed 'over there' he walked in *thud thud thud* grabbed his jacket, he reached the bed when Park Yoora came in with a tray of fruits "Oh Chanyeol oppa!?" his eyes widden "Yah oppa! i told you not to walk around the house like that!" he looked at me "Who are you!!!?" Park Yoora quickly pulled him out "Yah i told you not to come into my room!!!! Aish!" she slammed the door behind her, "yoora ah, im so sorry, omg i swear i didnt know he was home, im so sorry" i smiled and said "its ok, accidents happen,".... it was getting late and i decided to go home. Luckily I caught the last subway train home, i sat on one of the chairs when the train came to another stop.... a group 10 to 11 boys came in, it seemed like they just got done playing ball. I tried to distract myself and looked another way "Oh.... hyung isnt that that one girl with Park Yoora earlier?" he glanced over "hahaha i think it is" he walked closer and closer as i felt my heart beat faster and faster. "Annyeong" he said in a deep cutesy voice "i ignored him "annyeong?" he said once more, i raised my head and looked up at him "Annyeong" i said, "Hi im Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun" he said with a smile as he stuck out his hand "Hello, Yoora, Lee Yoora" he giggled "oh your names also yoora?" as the others gathered around 'should i be scared?' i thought to myself....

Baekhyun wraps his arms around my shoulders as i shruged them "Guys this is Lee Yoora, she's my new friend!" I scooted over and moved my shoulders away from his arms "hahaha baekhyun ah i dont think she likes you" one boy said, "What are you talking about? shes totally likes me... right?" I nodded 'no' "Oh Kkaebsong~." as he looked away in dissapointment. 'Why is this train ride so long?' i thought in a uncomfortable way, They all told me thier names and i told them mine, they seemed to be nice guys but i can tell they're cunning. Finaly the train came to a stop i stood up and said "This is my stop, excuse me" i work my way around them because they were standing in my way.... Freedom! i stepped outside of that train and felt like a huge sack was lifted off my back.... "Yoorah ah Lee Yoora!" i turned to see baekhyun giving me a wink and a smile.... 'What was that?' i thought as i smiled and waved awkwardly back....

 

 

 

 

                                    to be continued:

 

sorry for the very short chapter, i promise the next chapter would be longer and more exciting! thank you for reading my fanfic, please subcribe and leave your comments below^^