A new Begining

Don't Forget Me...

The car drive back home seemed to last forever, i had my head tilted looking out the window, the cold rain poured down from the sky, father turns on the stereo to break the silence. he then said in a soothing soft deep voice "Yoora ah?' I took a deep breath and faced forward "uh?" he looks at me "Minseok promised to be back, i bet he's already planing his trip to come back right now" she just looks at the rain fall down she thought to herself "but how long would i have to wait for his return?" falling asleep in the car. The roads soon got dark and the rain made things harder and harder to see *screech* forcing her to wake up in an instant "Abboji whats wrong?" she looked to the hood of the car where she saw a young boy wearing nothing but shorts and a t shirt drenched in rain carrying someone on his back. Father got out of the car with an umbrella "What seems to be the problem, whats going on?" the young boy walks up to father "sir please it's my sister, she has a fever and its gotten worse, the phones lines have been cut due to the heavy rain please can you get me to the hospital?" My father looked at me and i just nodded 'yes' my father helped him and his sister into the backseats of our car and drove off. We arrived at the hospital where the emergency team was waiting, they placed the girl onto the bed and strolled her away, the brother ran right besides her until he they told him to wait. He was out of breath. Kneeled to the floor, where he collapse. "Appa!" i yelled to my father while running to his side, "Nurse!"

We waited and waited until their legal guardians were notified, It was already getting late. i fell asleep in fathers arms, moments later a couple came rushing in "Ommo. my babies, where are my babies?" in a loud voice which woke me. She walked right past us sobbing "Aigoo my babies where are they nurse, their names are Park Yoora and Chanyeol, hurry please tell me" the father barely got to the mothers side "yeobo calm down they're going to be alright" My father walked up to them and said "Excuse me, Hi, im Lee Dong Min, im the one who brought your children here" The mother turned and held my fathers hands "Aigoo thank you so much, thank you, aigoo where would my children be without you?" i just stood hiding behind my father. "Ma'am theyre in room 206" the mother gave my father a hug "thank you so much sir, thank you" and took her husbands hands and quickly walked in. My father turned around a smiled, a smile that i havent seen in a while, i forgotten how handsome my father was. When we got home i was barely awake but i pretended to be asleep, my father picked me up and took me up the stairs and into my bed, kissed my forehead and left. I havent felt so warm inside in a long time.

*beep beep beep beep beep* my alarm went off, time for school. I tied my hair up in a pony tail and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Came downstairs to find a note on the kitchen table 'Yoora ah, i had to leave early today, something came up, breakfast is in the frigde, dont forget to lock up'.... "Oppa.... Yoomin oppa get up its time for school" we got ready in silence. My brother is always so mysterious to me, he might act like he's a rebel but he really is a nice boy. He never tries to show it, but ever since Yoochan died hes been really good to me. He never wanted to walk to school together but now he waits for me, he felt sorry for me. My first day of school without Minseok felt so quiet, there was no one to talk to or laugh with, "how am i going to last all 4 years of high school?" I came home to find boxes all over and my father packing up our things "Yoora is that you?" i looked over "Appa what are you doing?" father replied "we're moving, i found us a nice house, its closer to your aunts and uncles so they can help me watch you guys when im at work" i was confused "why all of a sudden?" my father kept quiet... "appa?" father got up and said "because this house ties to much memories down on us, i want to see you smile again, i want to be able to hear my childrens laughter once again, thats why we're moving, this house is getting old and everything bad happened here, lets dump it and start fresh" i didnt know what to say i just stood there, i can hear oppa's footstep coming in the front door "whats going on?" "we're moving, pack your things" he replied..... "what about school?" i asked. "ill be transfering you tomorrow morning dont worry about it" i went into my room and sat on my bed.... blank..... nothing crossed my mind. i looked to the left at my door frame, i can still see the pencil markings of Yoomin, Yoochan and I when we measured our heights. I took a few steps to get a closer look and looked at yoochans height, looked at mines and oppas.... i grabbed a pencil and measured myself one last time, "yoochan ah, noona is getting taller isnt she?"

Everything was packed and ready to go, i took one last look at the house which i grew up in, took a deep breath and got into the car. My father started the engine *vroom* i glanced at it once more and i saw what seems to be a happy memory of me, yoochan, and yoomin along with appa waving goodbye.....

 

 

                                               to be continued:

 

sorry for the short chapter, i promise to make them more exciting and longer in the future. please subscribe and like my fanfic, do feel free to leave me a comment on what you guys think, i'd love to hear your opinions, next chapter will be posted soon, please look forward to it^^ thank you