Heart Strings

Don't Forget Me...

Chanyeol..... his name seems to be the only thing going in and out of my mind. When his name is mentioned it seems as if all time has stopped and nothing in this world mattered. Whats wrong with me, i think i like him, but i dont like him... but i do... "Yoora ah?" my brother shakes me out of confusion "whats wrong?" i glanced at him and shook my head "nothing..." he said "are you sure you dont want to see a doctor later? you did hit your head pretty hard" "im ok" we went to school. We got to the gates where the boys were waiting for me... i didnt know they were waiting for me so i just minded my business and walked right past them... "yah!... yoora ah!" i stopped "yah pabo ah" i turned and Chanyeol came up to me, "lets go out...." i leaned back and widened my eyes "What?" Baekhyun giggled "No not that kind of going out, go out like go out on a trip... with us?" my brother came behind me and said "No!" took my hands left... "dude whats wrong with her brother? why is he such a ?" Sehun said...... "Yoomin oppa, why did you act like that?" he didnt reply... "Oppa~" "i said no then no, now go to class" i stomped all the way to my room where Park Yoora waited for me "So did my brother ask you yet? are you going?..... Yoomin said no didnt he?..." i knodded.... "Aish i swear why is your brother so mean, he never lets you do anything! he needs to let you fly and expand your wings!!"... "Its ok, maybe next time i can go with you guys?" "NO! my brother and his friends are going over seas to study, there wont be another time.... i'll ask your dad yeah?"

After school Yoora walked with my brother and i all the way to my house and waited for my father to return home from work, Yoora was always a bright child and knew how to grab someones attention, she insisted we made him dinner and set up the tables nicely... my father got home and came to check up on me in my room, "Oh Yoora you have a guest?" Park Yoora got up and bowed "Annyeonghasaeyo abbonim, nae ireumi Park Yoora-ibnida" my father smiled and said "So youre the other Yoora?" she smiled "Yes" "Well you two have fun" as my father was about to close the door Yoora interupt "Lee Yoora's father?....." i gulped my saliva hoping my father would agree.... "Nae Yoora shi?" she hesitated "I was wondering if you would let Lee Yoora come along with me on a trip?... you see, this year is my oppas last year and he will be studying in the states, We're having a camping trip next weekend after graduation to send him off... and we would really appreciate it if Lee Yoora couls accompany us?"..... my father looked at me knowing this was my doing.... "Under one condition...." i looked at Park Yoora "If she promises me she'll listen to her brother from now on"..... i knew it, my brother told father before i did.... "I promise dad, ill listen to Yoomin Oppa from now on"

Graduation day, My brother puts on his uniform for the last time... my father wore a nice black suit and i wore a mice white skirt. "Oppa? are you excited?" he knuckled my head "duh what do you think?" "aish oppa, that hurts" my father came in "Yoora ah? why dont you tie your oppas tie? todays a very special day for him" i smiled "nae appa" i took the tie from my brothers hands and wrapped it around his neck.. he looked at me and started to cry.. "Oppa?... waeguraeyo?" he wiped his tears "Aniya..." i continue... he looked at me and said "remember to eat your vitamins, you're short because you never eat them" "Yah oppa why are you being all mushy? its just a graduation, ill be in the crowds to cheer you on" he smiled and pats my head "my yeodongsaeng ah?".... we arrived at school where my brother recieved his diploma "Lee Yoomin..." my father cried tears of joy as i smiled and cheered him on... "Park Chanyeol"... i smiled and waved... Chanyeol glanced at me in the crowd... and smiled back..."What was that?" i thought to myself... After the ceremony Park Yoora and i ran to our brothers and handed them flowers... "Yoomin oppa chukahae!" and gave him a hug, i turned over to chnayeol "Chanyeol oppa... chukahae" and also gave him a bouquet.. he smiled "komawo" his smile, was so beautiful... reason why time seems to stop and focus on just his smile... "wheres dad?" my brother inerupted "oh hes waiting over there for us..." "well we gotta go, catch you guys next time" Chanyeol said.

A week Later: My things were packed and ready to go, my brother sent me to the train station where Yoora and chanyeol waited for me... it was time to go and my brother pulled Chanyeol to the side... "dont you dare touch my little sister, remember, you have one too" chanyeol smiled and saluted "yes sir" we walked into the train where he waved "Yoora, be safe, have a good time" "Nae oppa!" the doors shut and we took off... we stopped at another stop and went to Suho's house where he'll be taking us. i walked into his house where i see everyone still packing up their things "Oh, Lee Yoora's going?, i thought she couldnt go?" "i begged her father to let her go, he was pretty cool about it" Baekhyun took my bags "here ill take these to the car" We all packed and rode in Suho's RV, he drove of course. everyone was playing games and shouting while Yoora and i talked... in the midst of our talking i couldnt help but notice Chanyeol, He was just leaned back with his eyes shut listening to his MP3.. he looked so handsome.. Yoora waved her hands in front of me ..."Yah Yoora ah?" i shook my head "Nae?" she said "Ew, stop checking out my brother" "What? no i wasnt looking at chanyeol, i was looking at the guys play cards" "right" she said mocking me... 

"We're here guys!" suho said taking us to a stop... Chen opened the doors and stepped out, one by one we got out of the car and looked at the veiw. "Wahhhh" everyone said in amazment as we took out our cameras and took pictures. Yorra grabed my hands and lead me to the creek... "Yoora ah look aint it pretty?" it was amazing, the water was so crisp and the air was so fresh... "Yah adeurah! lets set up the tents!" kris said yelling for us to come back. No one wanted to help us set up our tent...we couldnt get the peices right, "Oppa~" Park Yoora said in a aegyo voice "Chanyeol looked at her "Ew... dont use your aegyo, i dont like it!" she pouted... Kris and Chen looked over to her and said "Awwww Chanyeol how can you say no to that?" he glances over *shivers* "ew i hate her aegyo..." Yoora pouted and looked down, the guys all in awe at her aegyo, then she looked up at me saying i should give it a try... for some reason everyone was waiting to see my aegyo... i looked at Chanyeol "Chanyeol? Chanyeol oppa~?" he peaked from the corner of his eyes and smirked... Baekhyun and Chen were fanboying so hard on the side lines... "Aiiii kyeo^^" they said as chanyeol coldly looks down....fine..is that how you want to play?.... i got up and went to kris.... "Kris oppa~?" and pouted my lips "Nae~?" he said in a aegyo voice "Keuriseu Oppa? can you please help yoora and i with our tent?" he hesitated... so Chen, Baekhyun, and Tao rushed over... "1 more time! 1 more time and we'll help you!" Park Yoora was laughing so hard she rolled over holding her stomach... i didnt know what else to do "Chennie oppa, Baehyunnie oppa, Tao oppa" "Aiiiii kyeo!!" they said in a gay high pitched tone and rushed in to help us set up our tent.... wow that was easy... i never knew these hard core guys weak spot was... aegyo...

Yoora on the other hand couldnt hold in her laughs, she bursted out rolling on the floor "wah Lee yoora shi, daebak!" i never knew i had that in me... we set up the tents and started with dinner, we made ramen tonight cause it was getting late and it was fast and easy to make. After the meal we sat around the fireplace telling ghost stories.. Lay was the first to tell the story, he was dragging everyone into the storyline, everyone was getting into the story when all of a sudden he shouted everyone screamed...."Ahhhhhh!..." yoora and i hugged each other and screamed just them "oh kkaebsong~ kamjak noraesong" we all turned to look at him "Yah! i wasnt even that scared!" Chen insisted we changed the subject... chanyeol went into the RV and took out his guitar, he tuned it and started to play a a song... just like that i was lost in his world... he sang so beautifully, kyungsoo and kris sung along... i closed my eyes for a minute mesmerizing to the song... i looked at him while he starred at me... what is this? why am i feeling the way i feel right now? my heart doesnt seem to be pumping, everything around me was still.... the song ended... it seems as if i could listen to it forever.. Chanyeol handed the guitar over to Lay and Yoora went over to Lay, Chanyeol went to get some hot chocolate... i was listening to lays music when someone handed me a cup... i looked up, Chanyeol stood there with a cup "Here, you must me cold" i took the cup from his hands as he sat next to me... we both took a sip, awkward moment of silence... "So... how are you liking the trip so far?" i replied "Im having a lot of fun, you?" he knodded... he gradually sat closer and closer to me. i could feel the warmth of his body getting closer to mines... He places his arms around my shoulder and pulled me in... "If youre cold you can scoot in closer" shocked... i couldnt move... my heart was pounding, everything around us seems to dissolve, nothing but us mattered at that moment...

 

 

 

 

 

                                                      to be continue:

 

 

Sorry for not being as active, please understand im a student... thank you for reading my fanfic^^ please subscribe for more, sorry for the many mistakes and errors, leave me a comment down below, id love to hear your opinion on my story^^ next chapter will be posted soon please look forward to it^^