ENDING ONE

I will always be there

(OKAY I MADE TWO ENDINGS AND I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO PUT ON SO CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHICH ENDIND YOU LIKE BETTER THANKYOU)

‘This might hurt a little…’

You saw the glint of the knife as it came closer to your eye as you turned to see Hoya once more before it was all over. He removed the mouth piece from his mouth grabbing her attention as the both of you turned to see him still strapped to the chair but yelling.

‘Don’t… Please’ Tears stained his cheeks as he pleaded to her as she dropped the knife it clattered to the ground.

‘Please... I will do anything just don’t hurt her…’

‘Hoya NO’ You screamed out to him as she placed a hand over your mouth muffling you as she stared at you before walking slowly towards Hoya with dreamy eyes.

‘You are willingly to do anything for her…’ She placed a hand on his cheek as you stared in disgust as he nodded his head before looking at you.

‘Kiss me… Kiss me like you would kiss her.’ She pointed to you with one hand without taking her eyes off of Hoya as he looked from you to her.

‘Hoya Don’t… Please’ your heart couldn’t bear the thought of her lips touching his as you called his name but he kept his eyes away from you. He nodded as she pulled her face closer to his as their lips touched you could feel your heart breaking inside you. You kept calling him as she fell into him kissing him more intently as he obeyed her every order you could feel your anger boiling inside you. You pulled hard at the straps as it began to loosen as you pulled harder. You saw out of the corner of your eye she grabbed Hoya’s hand placing it over her own heart as you loosened one arm. Jumping from the table you could feel yourself lose control as you saw red; you grabbed a pile of her hair in your hands as you pulled her away from Hoya. You threw across the wall with a loud crack you began to smash your hand into her body as you let loose. Blood began to stain your hands as you heard her yelp and scream in pain, throwing her on the floor you saw the knife near you as you pulled her towards it. You heard someone yell from behind you as you ignored it picking up the knife in your blood stained hands. You could see the fear in her eyes as the knife was inches from her face you felt his hands stop you as he flung the knife to the other side of the room.

He pulled you up into his arms as you pulled away wanting to destroy her you could still feel the rage inside you. As you pushed and pulled he refused to let you go as you finally released your anger sobbing into his chest. It felt like forever as you looked up through your still wet eyes to his chest that was now covered with blood you weren’t sure if it was yours or hers but you were in shock as you looked at his hand clasping yours covered with her blood. Your eyes finally reached his face as his brown eyes touched your own he kissed your forehead.

‘Hoya....’

‘Shh...Shh... It’s okay I’m here now and I will always be here okay it’s alright.’

His hand patted your hair as you heard someone behind you in shock you jumped around to see L & Nina. As they ran into you & Hoya hugging you tightly bringing you back to tears as you looked around to see her body bloodied tied to the pole you were once on.

‘Hoya… W-What did I do?’ You had a shaky voice as the realisation of what just happened came back to you as L & Nina went outside to call the authorities.

‘Don’t worry; nothing will happen to you… I promise.’ His eyes comforted you as you felt a stab of pain in your leg remembering your injury Hoya immediately picked you up like it was your wedding day. His chest was warm and comforting as the pain began to melt away. L & Nina finally came back in as L placed his hand on your forehead.

‘Hoya she is losing a lot of blood, we need to get her to the hospital.’ You squirmed in his arms at the mention of any hospitals as he kissed your forehead once more making you relax.  Nina put a comforting hand on your burning cheek as her cold hand soothed you; in the background you heard sirens before falling asleep in his arms.

(One Week Later)

‘Be careful’ Hoya softly picked you up once again as he pulled you towards the hospital door for your check-up as you groaned at his silliness.

‘Hoya I’m fine do I have to go to the hospital? I much rather stay in bed with you and do well you know.’ As you put on the most seductive smirk you could as he placed his lips on you making you bubble.

‘You have to please for me, go to your check-up’ He purred in your ear as you wiling obeyed him as he placed you on the hospital bed. He sat down beside you as he rested one head on your shoulder making you smile as he kissed your fingertips and higher making you squirm as his lips reached your shoulder blade up to your lips crushing them hard on your own. The nurse came in interrupting before anything could happen as Hoya let out a small chuckle at the awkwardness. The nurse politely asked him to wait in the wanting room while you had the check up as you let out a small whine he crushed his lips on yours as his tongue touched your bottom lip as he walked away smirking.

The nurse told you to lie back on the bed as she had on very sterile uniform on she even had on a mouth mask covering half of her face as you lied back looking into her deep green eyes that were strangely familiar.

 In a eerie tone of voice she told you;

‘This might hurt a little…’

 (OKAY I AM GOOD AT WRITING CREEPY STUFF LOL THE NEXT CHAPTER IS ENDING TWO)