Not as Beautiful

I will always be there

(hope you like this chapter but the story is going to end soon >.< i think people are going to rage at me when they read the ending but that is okay kekeke ENJOY & COMMENT)

Sunlight hit your bare face as you finally arrived at the location, it was a beautiful snowing paradise with white everywhere in Seoul it was having a heat wave when you noticed that you were wearing a thin outfit making you shiver. You looked beside you a peaceful sleeping Hoya still holding tightly onto your hand, behind you a sleeping Nina who was resting on L who was wide awake watching Nina sleep. Hoya’s hand squeezed yours as you looked up to see a slowly waking Hoya.

‘Annyeong, Are we here?’

‘Yeah, it’s snowing its beautiful isn’t it?’

‘Not as beautiful as you....’

Your cheeks became a flushing pink as you got up from your seat to go look outside. It was freezing but you really wanted to see the snow as you stepped out of the bus you felt Hoya place his jacket over you. The others began walking out to see the scenery as Hoya slowly released your hand as their manager stepped out; Nina & L separated making their smiles disappear.

‘Ahh its beautiful out here, anyways grab your bags and let’s go.’

The boys unloaded all the bags as you went to pick up your own bag Hoya placed his hand over yours, picking up your bag with ease. You walked behind him with Nina so the manager wouldn’t get suspicious. The manager took us to this large cabin as he opened the doors and inside was a fireplace as you & Nina ran inside before anyone else immediately trying to warm your freezing bodies. The boys & the manager went to check out the rooms as you & Nina ignored them still warming yourselves.

‘There seems to be a lack of rooms. Hmm… What to do? Unless the boys want to be gentlemanly to give up the spare room for the girls and all sharing one room?’

You & Nina spoke at the same time;

‘No, it’s really okay we can just sleep out here and let the guys have the room, we will be okay.’

All the guys argued about who sleeps where when Hoya & L stepped out silencing them all with stern looks as they all finally agreed to sleep in one room while you & Nina get the spare room. You threw your luggage on the bed with s struggle as you did the zipper popped open revealing your shorts & tees. Nina of course rolled her eyes as you looked over to her NEAT luggage with both summer & winter outfits neatly rolled & folded. You turned around to see a smiling Hoya as he looked over your clothes, he rolled his own eyes making you chuck your pillow at him but with his fast reflexes he caught it without hesitation. He left the room quickly as you sat on the bed sighing. He eventually came back to the room with another bag full of his own clothes placing them on top of your own luggage.

‘Here, I know this is a bit not your style but I don’t need you to freeze to death on me. ‘

‘But... How?’

‘I’m type AB I always have spare stuff, a type B like you of course needs a type AB around.’

The manager came inside your room telling all of you to get dressed warmly since we are going outside for fun activities. You pushed Hoya out of the room to get dressed as you placed the loose long sleeve shirt over your head you breathed in his scent.

You went outside and smelt the cold air. You jumped from the bottom step onto the snow but the snow was steep making you sink into the ground as you struggled to get out you just made yourself sink deeper, you were now knee deep in the freezing snow with Hoya’s clothes on you. Everyone came out after a while as they gathered around you of course Nina was the first to say something;

‘What are you doing?’She looked at you with a weird expression

‘Oh me? Nothing I’m just chilling… SERIUOSLY WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK IM DOING?’

Hoya then ran out with a black leather jacket over a black plain tee with faded blue jeans.            

‘What’s with all the yelling?’ He looked at Nina and because of his height he didn’t see you on the ground stuck in the snow when he said;‘Hey where is Alicia?’ Everyone simply pointed to the ground as his eyes followed their fingers he let out a laugh as he held out his hands to you, with a smooth motion he pulled you from the ground.

‘What were you doing?’

‘I guess I got too excited, GOMAWO Hoyaaaa’ you told him as you wrapped your arms around his waist making his cheeks flare. Of course the manager walked out at the next moment before anything else could happen. You had to let go of Hoya as the manager came to the front as you expected him to have a special planned activity but instead he gave you a sheet of paper. You read it out loud to the group as the manager walked away and hopped on a snow ski before saluting to all of you.

‘There is another cabin, in the woods if you can find the cabins go inside and you will receive a feast for dinner. Others who give up go back to our rooms and have no reward and receive punishment in the morning.  HAVE FUN!!! ‘

You all looked at everyone as Hoya clasped your hand running into the woods before anyone else. He *mehrong* at the others but in a flash you saw L & Nina run up after as everyone began the challenge.