Kiss Me

I will always be there

You put your earphones back on as you began to clean the dishes in the kitchen. Finally you finished the dishes as you pulled your earphones out you heard noise coming from outside as you got a little paranoid you grabbed a frying pan.

You went outside and because your manager was cheap he told you to turn off the lights so everything was in complete darkness. You heard noises coming from the tables as you saw someone’s shadow approaching you, you swung the frying pan but they caught your hand making you flung the frying pan to the ground by doing that you tripped over their leg. You could feel yourself getting closer to the ground as their muscled arm slid around your waist catching you before you fell.

You opened your eyes to see through the moonlight s smiling Hoya.

He sounded out of breath as he whispered to you;

‘Annyeong’

His arm was still around your waist as you stood back up brushing his arm away.

‘Why are you here?’

‘I told you I wanted to see you. I saw you were in the kitchen so I cleaned up everything out here for you’

You looked around to see that the floors were clean, the tables & windows were wiped with everything in perfect condition.

‘Okay, now that you have helped me what do you want out of it?’

He looked up at the sky curiously, as he patted the seat beside him. You sat down in the booth he sat in.

‘Kiss me’