~SQUISHY AEGYO~

I will always be there

As you heard hoots & cheers from the audience calling Hoya’s name as he started his solo dance, he looked back at you winking before he went to the front doing a triple flip that exposed his muscled body. The performance was over as he came up close to you with a smile. In the corner of your eye you spotted a not so shy L kissing Nina roughly on the lips, you saw her swoon into his masculine arms as you let out a small laugh.

Woohyun came up behind you spinning you into a tight hug making you moist with his sweat as you pushed away.

‘YAA!! You are sweaty & itchy’ as you pushed him away he let out laugh making you stick your tongue out at him. You turned around to see a smiling Hoya placing a purple flower in your hand.

‘Annyeong, ‘

‘Annyeong, what is this for?’ You asked him smelling the sweet scent of the flower.

‘For the kiss, does this mean you want to be my girlfriend?’

‘Are you confessing to me Hoya?’

‘Maybe…’ As he bit his lower lip making you want to kiss him again. He linked his fingers with yours as he placed the flower in your hair as he did he brushed a strand of hair behind your ear.

The rest of Infinite came up beside you & Hoya as Hoya hid your linked fingers behind your back. Nina & L finally finished kissing as you saw a bit of Nina’s lip gloss on L’s lower lip. Hoya put one finger to his lower lip to indicate to L as Nina went on her tippy-toes using one finger she wiped his lip. Their manager came up to congratulate the guys and as he did Hoya released your hand as L moved away from Nina. Infinite was like many other boys groups and had the rule ‘NO DATING’. So as soon as their manager came they became more distant but you & Nina forgave them.

‘YOU GUYS DID GOOD, and because of that you guys are going on a holiday for all your hard work.’

The manager then noticed that you & Nina were standing their awkwardly. As he came close both you & Nina automatically bowed greeting him in small voices.

‘And who are you two girls?’

You & Nina gave a small look to the boys as you saw Woohyun came close putting his arms around the both of youse.

‘Aww, Hyung they are my sisters and they wanted to come & support us that’s all, Hyung they really want to come on the holiday too hyung, Please let them go!!’

‘Hmm… I see if the rest of the boys agree then sure. Anyways go home & pack all of you the bus is ready we are going tonight.’

You & Nina both had shocked faces on; you looked over at Hoya as he was smiling. You spoke up to the manager.

‘OH GOMAWO OPPA!! But where are we going?’

‘It’s a surprise’ He told everyone as he started walking away but before he did he turned back looking at the INFINITE boys; ‘And boys… KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELVES ON THE VACATION!’

You & Nina immediately ran into your apartment to pack all your outfits as you Nina were going crazy about whether to pack warm clothes or summer outfits since you didn’t know where you were going, eventually you pretty much chucked everything in your wardrobe in your luggage as you saw Nina roll her eyes at you, making you chuck a teddy bear at her. You heard a beep from downstairs as you struggled to pull the luggage bag down the stairs. Your heavy bag slipped out of your hands and you could hear it thud down the stairs you looked over to Nina as she rolled her eyes once more. You ran down the spiral stairs after our luggage bag. At the end of the stairs all you saw was a distant figure and of course you didn’t see what you were doing you tripped on a step making you fling into mid-air. As someone’s warm hands wrapped around you keeping you safe, you opened one eye to see Hoya rolling his eyes at you placing you on the ground before he grabbed your bag linking his fingers with yours. You made your way to the bus to see everyone on eth bus with their luggage’s at the bottom of the bus. They all shoved their bags in the bottom of the bus and yours was the last to be put in. Hoya picked up your bag with ease as the rest of the people in the bus looked out their windows to look at you & Hoya. Hoya tried pushing and shoving to get your enormous bag inside but he only got it in half-way. Everyone looked at you rolling their eyes.

‘WHAT? Why is everyone rolling their eyes at me today?’

After a struggle Hoya, L & Woohyun got your bag inside the bus and it was time for the bus to leave. There was a three seat left as you & Hoya sat together linking fingers with each other, you saw Nina & L looking cuddly in the back with the other boys spread some sleeping others in their own world.  The bus was about to take off when their manager came inside immediately Hoya released your hands with L moving closer to the window. There were other seat available like the one beside SungKyu or Dongwoo but of course when he saw you & Hoya sitting rather close he came and sat between you & Hoya as the manager squeezed his chubby body between you & Hoya.

‘Uh... Hyung do you maybe want to go sit beside the others?’

‘Why would I do that? When there is a nice spot between you & this charming young girl.’

As he looked over to you, you saw Hoya sigh as SungKyu quickly came from the back.

‘Hyung... Come sit beside me, I want to talk to you about what else is coming up on our schedule.’

‘Hm... Arasso, excuse me dear.’

The manager finally left as you gave a thankful glance to SungKyu oppa as Hoya’s phone beeped. It was a text from SungKyu;

‘YOU OWE ME!!! AT LEAST THRITY DANCE LESSONS FOR FREE!! NOW HAVE FUN WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND’

Hoya showed you the message as you smiled back at SungKyu who did the ‘I AM WATCHING YOU’ sign. It was an hour later and still you haven’t arrived as you waited for the manager to fall asleep so you could lie on Hoya. Your hand was in the middle of the seat as you felt his fingertips slowly move over yours, his hand slid over yours as your phone beeped. It was Hoya;

‘Your hand is too cold’

You texted him back;’ Then warm them Jmy arms are also cold.’

‘Put on my jacket’ As he handed you his jacket you placed it over your body.

‘Better now?’

‘Very warm’

‘You never answered my question at Inkaigyo. J’

‘You didn’t ask me properly.’

He looked at you with a small smile.

‘I want to tell you properly with your hand linked with mine and with no one around. Just me & you <3’

‘I will be waiting for that moment…’

As he squeezed your hand closing his phone, he looked behind him making you also look the manager was still awake, he saw your eyes giving you s creepy pedo wave as you burst out laughing with Hoya.

Your phone beeped once more. It was from Nina & L.;

‘We all have to be more careful especially with HIM watching us.’

You showed Hoya and he sighed as your eyelid started to drag down. You yawned making Hoya chuckle at you. Making your phone beep once more;

‘You’re so cute when you are sleepy. I want to see more aegyo.’

You let out a small laugh reading the text making him smile. As you replied back to him with a text.

‘No fair, I couldn’t control my yawn! I want to see your aegyo tooo’

As your lips made a pout without you even noticing, he raised one hand pinching your cheek. As you puffed you’re now pink cheeks at him he let out a small moan.  

‘Aww tooo cute you are killing me with aegyo.’

‘You are killing me with your pinching. My cheek is sore now.’

‘AWW want me to kiss it better.’

You smiled at his text you placed a finger on your cheek awaiting his kiss. He looked around before kissing you softly on the cheek while the manager was still awake. Another text came from your phone from Nina & L;

‘WE SAW THAT. AWW YOU GUYS ARE TOO SQUISHY!!’

You looked back at them as they pretended to pinch each other’s cheeks like you & Hoya, making you roll your eyes. The manager had finally fallen asleep but you were also close to dozing off. As you felt someone’s warm hand touching your ear as soft music played in your ears. You didn’t recognise the song but you recognised the voice it was Hoya’s. You slowly drifted to sleep to the sound of him singing to you as you felt him squeeze your hand.

(HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER<3 IT IS VERY CUTE BUT WE ARE NEARING THE ENDING >.< PLEASE COMMENT MUCH LOVE)