Naughty Nam Woohyun

I will always be there

He pulled your arm around his neck as he came closer to you, you could feel your heart beat increasing as he his lips you swallowed…

‘Ah that’s where you went? Ah Alicia I missed you.’

Woohyun came bursting through the door as you & Hoya both stood up at the same time.

‘I’m not interrupting am i?’ Woohyun flung one arm around your shoulder pulling you away from Hoya. Woohyun glanced back at Hoya with a sly smile before turning you to the door with his arm pulling you closer to his body.

‘YA, What do you want anyway? Its late and she has to go home & rest.’

Hoya called out after locking the café for you while you were being dragged by Woohyun.

‘Me… All I want is to play with Alicia she has lots of aegyo and I want to see some and L won’t let me hang out with him because of something yesterday. Hmm… It’s not late its only 7.30pm anyways Alicia don’t you want to play with me?’

Woohyun looked at you with his lips all pout out whimpering at you, how you could resist that you are not sure, now you know why he is the aegyo king.

‘Okay, but later you guys have to walk me home.’

‘YES’ Woohyun shouted as he *mehrong* at Hoya who was rolling his eyes. Woohyun held your hand on one side swinging your hand back & fourth but he wasn’t linking fingers with you as you turned around to see Hoya walking slowly so you called his name catching his attention, he looked up & you held out your other hand. He jogged up to you & Woohyun as he linked his fingers with yours making your insides go all bubbly.

Woohyun began singing Ukiss’s O330 his voice was angelic as Hoya started Eli’s rap your heart increase. You were walking along the beach with your shoes off with two gorgeous boys holding tightly onto your hands. You swayed your head to their echoing voices as Hoya rapped the ‘don’t deny our R squared Pie’ part with Woohyun singing it was soothing until you realised the time as they continued to hold your hands all three of you walked back to your apartment.

You reached the corner when you saw Nina outside the apartment with none other than L. You, Hoya & Woohyun gasped while watching from the corner. As Nina was linking fingers with L you saw her brush her hair behind her ear like girls do in dramas. They said something but you couldn’t hear as L leaned in he kissed her on her cheek as all three of you gasped loudly they turned around as Hoya & Woohyun pulled you back away before they saw you. You heard footsteps leaving the other way as Woohyun, Hoya & You stood back up as you didn’t realise how tight you were squeezing both their hands, that their hands were red you immediately let go as you said goodbye to both before running off.

You closed the door behind you to see Nina standing their tapping her feet. You faked yawned as you tried to go past her but she blocked your way.

‘I saw you behind the corner so did Myungsoo.’

‘OOOHH... Calling him by real name now huh? And so what how come you were with him anyways?’

‘He bumped into me while he was on the way to our apartment looking for Hoya & Woohyun apparently they both said they wanted to see you. So Myungsoo asked if he could walk me home but we kept talking and stuff....’

You didn’t hear the rest of what she said because you kept thinking about Hoya & Woohyun but you remembered L & Nina kissing. When you asked her about it she blushed and said she was tired before running back into her own room.

You fell into a deep sleep about Hoya & Woohyun. In your dream you were between Hoya & Woohyun, Hoya’s shirt was off and you could see his scar with Woohyun holding a bloodied knife saying that Hoya doesn’t have a heart and that you should love only him not Hoya…