Hoya's Big Secret

I will always be there

It was morning once again when you heard Nina yelling from the lounge room as you ran outside expecting the house burning down or something she was just pointing at the television. On the television was some new boy group’s music video called ‘Come back again’ it had a really catchy tune so you don’t know why she screamed until you actually looked at their faces.

On the screen was SungKyu, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, L, Woohyun and... Hoya. You let out a scream of your own when you saw Hoya rapping and his dancing. You & Nina stood there on a Sunday morning replaying the video over & over to make sure that it was them and not some guys that looked like them …. Exactly like all seven of them with the same voices.

Your phone rang with a chirpy Hoya on the other end.

‘Did you turn on your television yet?’

‘Umm... Hoya just when were you going to tell me you were debuting in a boy group??’

‘Why? Don’t you like our song?’

‘No I love it just. I thought it would be something you would tell me that’s all.’

‘Sorry, are you hurt that I didn’t tell you? Okay how about this to make up for it? We got you & Nina tickets backstage with us for our debut stage today.’

‘OMO are you serious? Gomawo Hoya.’

As you heard an excited yell from Nina because she was listening on the other end.

‘I’m guessing that was Nina and I’m guessing she wants to go, we will come pick you guys up get ready.’

You & Nina practically ran to the showers at the same time as you changed into a cute dress so did Nina. Her dress was a light pink while yours was a nice purple you curled your hair as Nina put hers up. You heard a horn beeping outside you bolted for the door with Nina.

They opened the van to see the boys who are now INFINITE. There were two vans so Nina got in the second one with L as you sat beside Hoya. His eyes light up as he saw you, his eyes went across your body as you heard a whistle from Woohyun in the back.

‘Annyeong Hoya, Do you like it? I have never dressed up in front of you guys before.’

Hoya was still staring at your body as Woohyun clicked his fingers in front of  Hoya’s face mumbling something like; And.. You guys call me the dirty old man…’

‘Oh yes, Alicia Yeppoh really, Wah. You didn’t have to get dressed up.’ Hoya still looking at the dress.

‘Of course I did I wanted to look good for you… I mean you guys. It’s your debut stage.’

‘Yeah but if we knew you were going to dress like that we wouldn’t have invited you.’ Woohyun told you from the back of the van.

‘What is that supposed to mean?’

‘If you wear that how are we going to keep our eyes off you, we would get too distracted.’Hoya said with a smile.

Your cheeks flushed as Hoya & Woohyun kept commenting on your outfit.

Sungjong spoke up;

‘Noona… Did you like our song? Did you see Hoya’s solo dance?’

‘Oh yeah I loved the song (you began singing the song while doing the hand movement) Hoya you are a really good dancer why didn’t you tell me? You could have taught me some moves.’

‘You are already a great dancer I don’t think you can improve. The first time I saw you at the court you were dancing.’

You bowed your head shyly as he mentioned your dancing when Woohyun interrupted.

‘What? I want to see her dance too. Alicia want to come dance practice with us sometime. I would like to see your body move…’

You cheeks flushed as Hoya cracked Woohyun on the head; ‘THAT IS WHY THEY CALL YOU THE DIRTY OLD MAN!”

‘Okay sure I will come just tell me when okay.’ As you laughed at the now injured Woohyun in the back. You finally arrived at Inkaigyo with the boys. You pilled out of the car with & outside you heard loud screeching fans calling out all their names with instant screams form Hoya fans that gave you lots of flaming charisma because of Hoya’s hand on your back.

 They had to get dressed so you and Nina waited in the hallway as you both looked up at the line-up on the wall.  Two more groups had their debut stages; Teentop & ZE; A. Also on was MBLAQ with their comeback stage, also Secret and 2NE1.

You were allowed back inside when you caught sight of Chunji from Teentop he gave you a cute nod before heading into his own room. Hoya was dressed in black outfit for the performance as they had their hair & make-up done. You went to Hoya and placed a bracelet on his wrist he looked at it and let out a cute laugh. The bracelet had a small turtle on it and in Korean words said; ‘don’t give up!’

‘It’s for good luck, my mum gave it to me before I came here I wanted to give it to you so you can have luck in your debut stage and win triple crown someday.’

‘Gomawo Alicia’ as he linked his fingers with you as he kept looking at his bracelet every couple of minutes to make sure he hasn’t dropped it.  It was finally INFINITE’s debut stage as you could see all of them pumping with energy. You walked out to the stage with Hoya his hand still linked with yours. You could tell Hoya was really nervous because he was sweating a little bit as you turned him around to wipe his sweat with your tissue.  You braved up, on your tippy toes your pushed your lips against his your hand slid up to his neck with his own hand on your lower back pressing his owns lips intensely on yours. You finally let him go as he grabbed his microphone you gave him a HWAITING he went on stage.