제 19 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At MinNeul and MyungSoo’s House

            MinNeul was discharged from the hospital two days after giving birth to SeonYul. After she got back from the hospital, the house was always visited by people including their friends and families. INFINITE members were one of those people who always came to their house every day to play with the little one and sometimes they would help MyungSoo to take care of his wife. That day was another day at their house and INFINITE members' voice could be hear very clearly from outside the house as they were excited to play with the baby.

            “SeonYul-ah, look at your uncle DongWoo!” DongWoo called the baby who was in the playpen while making a cute face. SeonYul was smiling at him but he himself was not sure whether the baby was smiling at his face or it was just because he was happy and in a good mood. SungYeol was standing beside DongWoo and he was holding a soft toy on his hand. He moved it in a funny way while calling the baby’s name too.

            “SeonYullie~~~” Both of them were so busy playing with baby that they did not let any other person in that house to have the chance with the baby. MyungSoo and MinNeul had no word for it and they just let them be. They were smiling when they saw this side of DongWoo and SungYeol. SungGyu was joining them too, watching how DongWoo and SungYeol interacted with SeonYul. He smiled and then his mind wandered to his other members who were not here today.

            “If WooHyun is here, SeonYul will be laughing non-stop because of his silly act.” SungGyu suddenly spoke his thought. All of them looked at SungGyu. MyungSoo smiled bitterly as he agreed with it. It would be a different situation here at that moment if all the members of INFINITE were present today.

            “If SungJong is here, he will do as many aegyo as he would like to.” MyungSoo said and chuckled not long after that as he remembered all the cute acts made by the youngest one.

            “Yeah. And SungYeol surely will judge his aegyo.” DongWoo added followed by SungYeol.

            “HoYa hyung will act cool in front of SeonYul then.” Four of them kept quiet for a moment, remembering the missing members. MinNeul just watched them. She understood their feelings and somehow she wondered how all of these happened to INFINITE in just a short period. It felt empty without the three members. Even if HoYa and SungJong were found, INFINITE would not be complete without WooHyun who would never come back again.

            “Hey, why are we suddenly become emotional?” SungGyu said, cutting all the melancholic time they were having right now. MyungSoo frowned when the hyung said that.

            “You’re the one who started it first!” He said while pointing at SungGyu and the eldest just grinned at him. DongWoo did not say much and continued to play with SeonYul while SungYeol who was still in his thought about the missing members stared at SeonYul’s face until he noticed something. His eyes widened slightly and a soft gasp escaped his mouth.           

            “Hyung, SeonYul’s face is the same as SungGyu hyung’s face right?” SungYeol asked the question to DongWoo with an accidentally loud voice, making MyungSoo and MinNeul’s heads made a sharp turn to look at SungYeol and DongWoo who were standing beside the playpen. SungGyu frowned when he heard that fact. He walked closer to the playpen to observe the new born baby’s face.

            “Same as my face?” SungGyu asked. DongWoo nodded his head after he observed it again and again. SeonYul really did look like SungGyu. If people did not know that MyungSoo was his father, people would surely point at SungGyu as his father because of their faces.

            “He has your eyes, hyung.” DongWoo pointed at the baby’s eyes and compared it with SungGyu’s. SungYeol nodded in agreement. He was excited with the new discovery.

            “From the nose to the eyes, hyung.” SungYeol added. SungGyu did not utter a single word as he was observing the child for a long time. MyungSoo looked at MinNeul’s face which was already pale because of the shock. He faked a laugh, gaining attention from his other members.

            “Well, maybe it’s because SungGyu hyung takes care of MinNeul when she was pregnant with SeonYul.” MyungSoo spared an excuse that was slowly accepted by DongWoo and SungYeol.

            “Maybe but… hey, then which feature is the same as you, MyungSoo?” DongWoo’s question finally managed to dodge their thought about SeonYul’s face just now. They did not notice that SungGyu was still in his deep thought. MyungSoo might forget that the leader of INFINITE was the smartest in the group.

            “I think the baby will have the same attitude as him. Aigoo, we already have a MyungSoo Junior!” SungYeol said and he and DongWoo cracked a laugh while giving each other high-five. MinNeul noticed that SungGyu turned his head to look at her but she pretended to not notice it and she looked away. MyungSoo raised his eyebrows upon the statement by SungYeol. He was crossing his arms on his chest.

            “What’s the matter if there is a MyungSoo Junior?”

            “Well, the world has to face MyungSoo’s 4D behaviour.” DongWoo said but earned a glare from the said person. MinNeul chuckled as she found MyungSoo’s face was cute when he glared at DongWoo with his mouth pouting.

            “It’s okay as long as he would be a good person in the future.” MinNeul said and looked again at her son.

            “That’s true, MinNeul.” SungYeol supported. That was his hope too when he looked at his daughter and he totally understood what a parent’s feeling to their own child. Other members were nodding their heads as well until MyungSoo said that he was going to cook lunch for them in order to distract them from thinking much about SeonYul’s face. All of them totally agreed with it and helped MyungSoo to take care of his son while MyungSoo helped MinNeul to walk to the kitchen. He did not know much about cooking and he surely needed MinNeul’s guide. DongWoo offered himself to help with the cooking while SungYeol and SungGyu waited in SeonYul’s room to keep the baby company. However, all of it still did not able to distract SungGyu from thinking about SeonYul.

 

At Dreaming I Café

            HyeYeon was out again that day to find her daughter. It had been a long time but still, she did not hear anything about her daughter. She did not want to give up as she still had faith that she would find her daughter even if people said it was impossible. The media was making an advertisement about her daughter but till now, none of that helped her to find her daughter. The police was still making a search but sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter