제 17 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Hospital

            The day of the year that MinNeul and MyungSoo had waited for finally came. It had been three days that MinNeul was admitted to the hospital as her due date was coming. And that one evening, MinNeul finally was pushed to the labour room after she told the nurse that she was hurting at her lower region. MyungSoo was informed about that and he immediately appeared in front of the room. He had called SungGyu to come and within 10 minutes, SungGyu was there, walking in hurry.

            “MyungSoo-ah, how is her condition?” SungGyu asked as soon as he approached MyungSoo. MyungSoo tilted his head and he sighed in relief when his reliable hyung was there in front of him. He was worried to death of MinNeul who was fighting with her life in there.

            “She’s still in there.” MyungSoo answered while pointing at the room opposite from the place he was sitting at. SungGyu looked at where MyungSoo pointed and nodded his head. He looked back at MyungSoo. He knew and he understood that MyungSoo was worried.

            “Don’t worry, MyungSoo. She will be fine.” SungGyu said and patted his shoulder. MyungSoo looked straight at SungGyu’s face as something crossed his mind.

            “Hyung, please help me to keep MinNeul company in there.” MyungSoo pleaded but his face showed that he was desperate at that time. SungGyu was shocked with his request. He was taken aback and he blinked his eyes to make sure that he did being delusional.

            “Yah! You’re the one who should be with her at this moment.”

            “I… I… I have a phobia of blood. Please, hyung. MinNeul needs someone to be with her in there.” MyungSoo looked away when he stated the reason but then he looked again at SungGyu to beg him. He was hesitate to ask this from SungGyu but he when he thought about it again, he knew he had to this. SungGyu sighed in defeat.

            “Alright. I’ll go.” SungGyu said. MyungSoo smiled bitterly as he was grateful that the leader was willing to do him a favour.

            “Thank you, hyung.” MyungSoo thanked him and then led SungGyu to the nurse in charge to ask for permission for SungGyu to enter the room. SungGyu looked at MyungSoo for the last time before he followed the nurse to enter the room. He felt that it was wrong because MyungSoo was supposed to be there for MinNeul but somehow he felt like it was right for him to be with MinNeul. He assumed that maybe he was worried about MinNeul as much as MyungSoo was worried about her. MyungSoo waited until both of them disappear into the room before he heaved a heavy sigh and walked away from the room. MyungSoo did not where to go but his feet led him to the garden that was placed in the middle of the hospital, at the ground floor. He sat on a bench as he could see there was a few people there. Some was patient and some was visitor. MyungSoo lowered down his head as soon as he landed his on the bench.

            “MinNeul, I’m sorry that I can’t accompany you. I just want the person who deserved it to be with you and the baby.” As much as he was sorry to let SungGyu went and accompany her, his tears fell continuously. As a result, he was sobbing hard but that did not stop him from saying that he loved her.

            “I love you, MinNeul. I’m sorry.” He sobbed again. He knew MinNeul would be upset if she noticed that it was not him who was with her by her side at this time but really… he wanted the right person to be there. SungGyu had all the right.

At MinNeul’s Ward

            “Congratulations!” SungYeol, SungGyu and DongWoo cheered as soon as they entered the ward. MinNeul chuckled while MyungSoo just smiled bitterly. MinNeul was moved to the ward after she gave birth to her baby and the baby was now in her arms, sleeping soundly.

            “Thank you.”

            “It is baby boy or baby girl?” DongWoo asked as he eyed the baby who was now in his arms after MinNeul handed him the baby. He could not help but to squeal over the cute and small baby.

            “It’s a baby boy.” MyungSoo answered and his hands reached for the baby’s soft hair. All of them nodded their head but their eyes never leave the baby.

            “So, have both of you thought of the baby’s name?” SungYeol asked and looked at both MyungSoo and MinNeul who looked like were taken aback by the question. Both of them never think of any name for the baby. For MinNeul, she was afraid to bring up the topic because she was scared that it would hurt MyungSoo’s feeling while for MyungSoo, he was overwhelmed by his feeling all these while that he forgot to take care of this little thing even though both of them had prepared some of the baby things.

            “I don’t know.” MyungSoo paused and looked at SungGyu.

            “SungGyu hyung, do you have any idea?” He asked SungGyu after that. SungGyu’s little eyes widened as he was flabbergasted.

            “Why must I be the one to give you idea? This is your son we talk about.” SungGyu said.

            “Well, you have so many good idea, SungGyu hyung. Just give us one.” SungYeol added while landing his arm on SungGyu’s shoulder. MinNeul who immediately understood what MyungSoo was planning to do just smile at looked at SungGyu.

            “It’s good too if you could give us an idea.” MinNeul spoke up, making SungGyu to think of something as he just followed the younger’s request.

            “Alright. I have an idea. Let’s name him SeonYul. SeonYul means melody.”

            “Okay, this is the result for asking SungGyu hyung about the name. It must have to do with his singing world.” DongWoo said, earning a glare from SungGyu while SungYeol laughed at that. MyungSoo smiled and looked at MinNeul. MinNeul looked at him too.

            “How is that, MinNeul?” He asked her.

            “Well, if it’s your suggestion I’m okay with it. It’s a nice name by the way.” MinNeul answered. All of them nodded happily and once again focussed on the new born baby. A feeling tugged on SungYeol’s heart the moment he realised that he had been observing the baby. He missed his daughter, SungYeon.

            “Can I carry the baby? I miss my SungYeon.” SungYeol requested and looked at him before looking away. Anyway who saw SungYeol’s face at that moment would cry because they could understand how he missed his lost daughter. SungGyu patted his shoulder while DongWoo gave the baby in his arms to SungYeol for him to carry.

            “You have to be strong, SungYeol.” SungGyu advised and SungYeol just nodded his head. MyungSoo sat on the hospital bed beside MinNeul as he intertwined their hand, watching the way SungYeol looked at the baby, Kim SeonYul.

 

Somewhere in Seoul

            HyeYeon was wandering around the city for nothing but to find her daughter. She was bored at home and she definitely was not going to waster her time at KyonDae’s house doing nothing. So she came up with the idea to look for her lost daughter. Even though she knew it was impossible to find her daughter back using this method but she really believed that miracle would happen one day. HyeYeon had prepared a clear latest picture of her daughter that would help her to find SungYeon. As the temperature outside was low, she wore a thick clothes and left the house to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter