제 10 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Myeong-dong

            LuHan and HaNa went out together again that day. HaNa was bored at home and she had pleaded her father to allow her to go to her shop but her father still did not allow her to go there. HaNa tried to persuade LuHan after that to bring her to her shop but being a trusted man of Mr Jung, LuHan had to refuse her request. He even promised her to bring her around Seoul and that was what both of them were doing right now. Myeong-dong was their first location that day and as soon as they arrived there, both of them already bought bubble tea for each of them and walked together around the shopping place. HaNa chuckled when she saw LuHan who was happily drinking his bubble tea. She knew that LuHan really loved that drink.

            “LuHan and bubble tea can never be separated.” HaNa said and giggled after that.

            “Of course. Why? Are you jealous?” LuHan replied and drank more of his bubble tea. HaNa rolled her eyes.

            “You have to wait until 30th February to come if you want me to get jealous of you and that bubble tea.” She jokingly said. LuHan shook his head but with a smile on his lips.

            “Tsk! Where are we going right now, HaNa?”

            “I don’t know. You tell me. You’re the one who brought me here.” HaNa said while looking around to find a good place for them to go. LuHan spotted a shop and he immediately grabbed her wrist.

            “Let’s go to that shop.” LuHan said while pointing his hand that was holding the bubble tea at the candy shop in front of them. The shop was decorated cutely to attract kids and he knew that HaNa loved to see cute things so he brought her there. HaNa did not protest and just followed him. Her eyes sparkled when she looked at the cute candy shop. The shop sold many types of candies and also chocolates. There were also souvenirs that were made by the candy and chocolate. Both of them stepped into the shop and parted because HaNa said she wanted to buy some chocolates while LuHan wanted to look around the shop. HaNa took a basket and crouched down to choose some chocolate. She planned to give it to her workers. She really missed all of them. As she was choosing her chocolates she saw a small girl that she assumed was three years old with her mother.

            “Omma, I want that.” HaNa heard the girl said to her mother.

            “JiEun, you take so many already.” Her mother said to her. HaNa observed the basket that the mother was holding and it was true that the girl already took so many candies and chocolates.

            “But that one is delicious!” The girl said while stomping her feet. HaNa smiled because she found the girl so cute when she did that but she jumped a bit when the mother of that girl raised her voice.

            “Nam JiEun!” HaNa’s heart flinched when she heart that name and she froze when her mind was playing something that she could not even remember.

            “When I was a kid, I always wanted to have a younger sister and I wanted her to have JiEun as her name.”

            “JiEun… hmm, that’s a nice name.” Someone commented and again, his face was not clear to HaNa’s sight.

            “I know that.”

            “You know, if we put ‘Nam’ as the surname, it will be nicer.”

            “Nam JiEun? Hmm, yeah. It’s nice.”

            “Nam JiEun? Nam?” HaNa heard her voice asked that person again.

            “Why? Is it wrong?”

            “Well, I’m speechless.” She replied. HaNa found herself was sitting on the floor already and the girl and her mother already gone from their spot. HaNa clenched her shirt. She recognised that voice. That voice was the same as what she heard on the Ferris wheel the other day.

            “It’s the same voice. I heard it before but… who is he? Nam JiEun?” HaNa asked herself and she wondered why did that name give a big impact to her. LuHan was looking for HaNa around the shop and he was shocked when he saw HaNa on the floor. Her face was pale and she looked lost.

            “HaNa, are you okay?” LuHan asked as he rushed to HaNa and helped her to get up. HaNa blinked her eyes and looked at LuHan. She held on his arms as he was helping her to stand on her feet.

            “LuHan-ah…”

            “Are you okay?” LuHan asked and scanned her to see if she was hurting anywhere. HaNa shook her head and stopped LuHan from getting panic.

            “LuHan-ah… let’s go home. I don’t feel well.” HaNa said and then walked out of the shop, leaving LuHan who looked clueless with her behaviour. As he looked at HaNa’s retreating figure, his hands formed a fist and he gritted his teeth. He was pissed off.

            “Such a problematic girl. I have to do something faster.” LuHan said to himself before he went and meet HaNa who was waiting for him outside the shop. He faked a smile and brought her home as she requested after that.

 

At Starlight Moonlight Café

            “HaNa-ssi, have you checked the car?” RiYoung asked after she received her order. She had contacted HaNa and wanted to meet her there to know about SungJong’s car. She managed to get the car from the police after they could not find SungJong yet. HaNa already took the car and brought it to her shop. She thanked RiYoung silently for giving her the car because that was the only way for her to go to her shop and her father finally gave in.

            “I am still on the process of observing the crumples and the broken windows. It takes time actually.” HaNa explained and sipped on her Americano. RiYoung nodded her head.

            “It’s okay. As long as I got the clue about SungJong’s whereabout, I will wait. He will not be far from the scene if he was thrown away from the car.” RiYoung said.

            “Don’t you think that someone already saved him?” HaNa asked. She had the feeling that someone was already taking care of RiYoung’s fiancé because it had been a week since he was missing and no one had found his body yet.

            “I think so.” RiYoung replied. She was sure that SungJong was still alive especially after her encounter with the man named Lee SungMin few days ago. HaNa smiled as she looked at RiYoung. She was amused of RiYoung who did anything to trace her fiancé.

            “You do love him a lot.” HaNa said. RiYoung chuckled when she heard that.

            “He’s my fiancé, HaNa. We already planned to get married this year.”

            “How did you meet him?” HaNa’s question made RiYoung shocked. She put her cup and looked at HaNa in disbelief. Her eyebrows creased in confusion.

            “I’m INFINITE’s choreographer.” RiYoung explained and felt weird with HaNa’s reaction when she mentioned the group’s name. She doesn’t know SungJong and INFINITE?

            “INFINITE?” HaNa asked. She felt familiar with the name but she could not recall it. RiYoung frowned more upon that. Is HaNa for real? She doesn’t know about INFINITE? RiYoung observed HaNa and HaNa’s face did not s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter