제 9 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At MinNeul and MyungSoo’s House

            MinNeul was alone in the house and she was busy with her house chores. She did not go to her clinic as she was not feeling well and she was very generous to give her nurses a day off today. MyungSoo also did not agree with the idea of her going to work when she was not feeling well. Since the day both of them sorted their problem together, MyungSoo had been taking care of her and became more protective. They had went for check-up and she was happy that the baby’s condition was fine. MinNeul was cleaning the living room when she heard the bell rang. She walked towards the door and opened it to see SungGyu in front of the door. She was surprised but covered it with a smile on her face. It had been a long time since she saw SungGyu. To be honest, she missed their old times together, where they were free to joke around and laughed together. Now that she was MyungSoo’s wife and he already had a girlfriend, things changed and MinNeul knew it would never be the same again.

            “SungGyu oppa!” SungGyu smiled when he saw the beautiful face that never stopped making his heart beat fast until today.         

            “I come to visit you.” He said with a cheerful tone. MinNeul laughed and opened the door wider for both of them.

            “Please come in, oppa.” SungGyu walked into the house and looked around to search for MyungSoo but he found that the house was quiet. He turned to look at MinNeul who closed the door behind them. He looked at her and his eyes fell on her stomach. Her bump was visible and she was caressing it.

            “You’re alone? Where is MyungSoo?” He asked and sat on the couch while MinNeul settled down on another couch but facing him.

            “He has something to settle.” MinNeul answered. SungGyu frowned as he did not like the answer MinNeul was giving him. How could MyungSoo leave his pregnant wife alone in the house? It was dangerous! SungGyu already planned in his head to talk to MyungSoo about this. Luckily he was the one who came to their house. He could not imagine if people with bad intention was the one standing in front of the door and hurt MinNeul and also her baby.

            “It’s dangerous for him to leave you alone here. You’re pregnant, MinNeul.” SungGyu said with concern and MinNeul just laughed.

            “It’s okay. I’m used with it. So, what’s up with this sudden visit?” MinNeul asked and looked at the face that confessed on her wedding a year ago. MinNeul did not have any idea that SungGyu still had feelings for her as he already had a girlfriend. Talking about his girlfriend, MinNeul was surprised when she first saw ShinAe. ShinAe had the same face as hers and it was just MinNeul was wearing glasses and she was not. ShinAe had a sternness look on her face because she was a police officer while MinNeul had a softness look on her face because she worked as a doctor. MinNeul thought that maybe SungGyu could not forget her but as time pass by and there was nothing about SungGyu that led her to that thought, she waved it off.

            “Hey, can’t I come and visit my dongsaeng? How are you doing? Is the baby healthy?” SungGyu asked. MinNeul was a bit awkward to answer the question but she managed to smile and answered his answer easily.

            “The baby is healthy and I’m fine.”

            “MyungSoo asked me to take care of you.” SungGyu told her and MinNeul was not surprised at all with it. She knew what MyungSoo was planning to do.

            “He asked you?”

            “Yeah. Well, it’s because I’m his leader. Who else he wants to find for help? They’re always like this when they need help. They always look for me first.” SungGyu said as he reminisced all the moments with INFINITE. As a leader, he had to open his eyes, his ears and his heart for s because they would always look for him if they were in trouble. MyungSoo was not an exception. Plus, MyungSoo always said that he adored SungGyu so much so SungGyu always tried his best to help and treat him nicely. Meanwhile MinNeul just bit her lips and she shook her head lightly so that SungGyu did not notice it. You’re wrong, oppa. There’s another reason.

            “We’re just troubling you.” MinNeul muttered and lowered her head a little. SungGyu’s eyebrows scrunched when she said that.

            “You’re not. I heard that you’re pregnant for five months. The baby must be already big.”

            “Yeah and actually it’s already the sixth month.” MinNeul told him and smiled sheepishly. SungGyu nodded in acknowledgement.

            “I’m glad you’re happy with MyungSoo.” He commented. He could see how bright MinNeul’s face was when she was mentioning about her baby. He could not help but to feel jealous of their marriage but he quickly reminded himself that he was supposed to be happy for them. MinNeul did not respond to him but her eyes widened slightly and she looked at her bump. SungGyu grew curious when he saw MinNeul’s behaviour and looked at her eyes when she looked up with an excited smile.

            “Oppa…” She called him and grabbed his wrist. SungGyu stood up from his seat and sat close to MinNeul as MinNeul led his hand to her bump.

            “Can you feel that the baby is moving?” MinNeul asked and SungGyu’s eyes widened in amusement. His jaw dropped when he felt something was poking on his hand.

            “Yeah, he is moving.” He replied with a nod. MinNeul leaned on the couch and smiled at him, letting his hand on her bump.

            “That means the baby is healthy.” SungGyu looked up at her and then looked at his hand. He did not know why but he felt some kind of feeling rushed to his heart the moment he touched her bump. It felt like he had some attachment with the baby and he felt like wanting to protect MinNeul and the baby more after that. Why am I feeling like this?

 

At Apgujeong-dong

            SungYeol was not at home today as he had something to settle at the company. He did tell HyeYeon before that the company needed the staffs to figure out what they could do in the future with what had happened to INFINITE. So they constantly held a meeting and INFINITE members had to be there too. His mother was bored at home as she did not have anyone to talk to. Well, actually she could talk with HyeYeon but we all know the fact that they were not in good terms so she came up with a plan. SungYeol’s mother’s plan was the reason why they were here. She wanted to do some shopping with her granddaughter, SungYeon and without a choice, HyeYeon had to tag along. She was pushing SungYeon’s stroller and her mother-in-law was walking in front of her with some shopping bags in her hands.

            “HyeYeon-ah, I want to enter this shop for a while. Wait for me here.” Her mother-in-law said while pointing at the boutique she wanted to enter. HyeYeon looked at her before she nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter