Side story [Yunho's POV]

Fallen for him again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Side story]

 

Yunho’s POV

 

They said the one who fall first is the one that tend to get hurt the most. I guess that must have been true, because ever since I let the cat out of the bag, I’ve been receiving nothing but rejections from him.

There he is again, with all the books he carried and the way he moves around the place, so graceful and elegant. Ah~~~ if only he could show the tiniest bit side of him that indicate that he cared, I guess I really am just a hopeless case.

“Hey Changmin, done with the class today?” I pretended not to notice his shoulders tense when I greeted him, did I really surprised him too much? The books looked heavy though.

“Here, let me carry those for you.”

“Thanks.” His eyes soften, ah~~ so he must have appreciate it. I did the right move.

“Are you hungry? Do you want to have dinner together?” It’s not too early to be asking him this right? He stayed quiet for a moment, oh no, was it a bad move?

“Sure.”

I sighed in relieved, well that was unexpected. I didn’t realize I was all smiling until he pointed it out.

“Are you that happy? Geez, it’s just two guys eating food, what’s to be happy about that?”

“It is, if it’s with someone that I like.”

“There you go again, don’t you get tired of saying that?”

“Nope, I don’t.”

“Tsk…must be nice being you, then.”

We had our dinner in a nearby restaurant where most students had their meal there. It wasn’t anything special, no candle light dinner or any fancy champagne, just like what Changmin had said, two guys, having meal together except I got to spend just a bit more time with him. After dinner I was planning on walking him home, finding more excuses to spend more time with him.

 

 

 

“Shouldn’t you be getting off here? This is your stop right?” He asked as he was looking up from the seat. The bus was full and Changmin was lucky enough to get a seat, well I gave up the seat because he seemed like he’s more tired than I do. His tone sounded weary, but I couldn’t help feeling flattered that he remembered where I lived.

“Yup, but I want to make sure you’re home safely first.”

“I never had problem arriving safely home before.”

“Yes, but now I want to make sure of that myself.” I assured him.

“But my place is another two stops away, you’ll be wasting your own time.” He looked away, did his ears seemed a little redder than usual? Or is it just my imagination? I couldn’t help but to raise my hope a little over the thought.

 

 

 

 [ I’m heading to the cafeteria, see ya there ^0^ ] 

and sent. Yosh! I’m off!

“Hey Yun, wanna have lunch with us? Minhyuk is paying for today”

“Sorry guys, I already had an appointment, next time okay” Flashed them an apologetic smile, they should understand right.

“Don’t tell me, you still going off to woo that Shim boy. Gosh, you still haven’t given up yet? It’s been what, a month ago?”

“One month and three weeks. But we’ve been good, I strongly believe that we’re heading to the right direction.”

“Then tell me, how far have you to go? All the way yet? Make out? Kiss? Or at least, hold hands??”

“Nope, but my feelings are good. I truly think that we’ve been learning more on each other every day.”

 “That’s it, you should sign yourself to be a monk if you’re that patient. A monk I say, do nothing but keep on waiting. Following him around like a good puppy you are.”

“Yeah Yun, you’re too lenient, maybe you should be more of a pushover. That’s it, maybe you should attack him. Bring him to a place you two could be alone, push him down on bed and take him, there and then, make him yours.”

“But I don’t want to scare him too much. What if I messed up the baby steps that we’ve been taking? I don’t wanna rush.”

“Then you’ll gonna ended up being for the rest of your life. Do you even know what you’ve been missing out here?”

“I’ve had my own shared in relationship, thanks.” He took a glance on his watch, YIKES! he’s gonna be late. “I’m late. Catch up with you guys later alright.”

 

Was I re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter