Chapter 12 [part III]

Fallen for him again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dear reader, because I haven't been updating for so long, do check up my previous update, because the scene below continued where I left off from before. Another update on FFHA, enjoy. Comments and subscribers are loved.   - Cassie_minnie 

 

 

Chapter 12 [part III]

 

 

Yoochun moaned, he shifted his position a little when he realized the soft bed underneath him, and a pillow cushioning his head. His pain hasn’t hurt as much as he felt before, rather than being in danger, he felt saved, warm and comfortable.

Wait a minute, how did he manage to escape from those thugs??

 

He remembered sending final blows to those thugs before most of them collapse on the dirt and he managed to limp his way to the park area. Flashbacks of what happen last night occurred to him, he remembered he dialed a number and asked for help.

But the big question was…who was it did he called?

 

Yoochun jerked awake on the bed, eyes wide opened as he scanned around the room he was in. His finally remembered.

His eyes finally landed on a figure standing just at the entrance of the bed room, carrying with him a tray of breakfast. Sweet smell of toast mixed with butter and honey, along with a warm cup of tea invaded his nose. He saw a small cup, holding a few pills. That must be for him. He eyed the man again, this time he noticed something was off on the other’s complexion.

 

“Ermm…hey… Good morning.” His voice cracked from the long hours of sleep he had.

“How did I end up here?” His dumb question certainly sparked a lid off the other’s temper.

 

Changmin intentionally placed the tray roughly on the night stand, making the tea spilled a bit out of its mug, but thankfully the tray was there to avoid more mess. He decided he could take care of that later but first… he glared at his patient, the one he had to tend for the wounds last night, spending every last bit of his energy left to take care of him before he slumped himself to sleep on the couch in the living room. He was too tired to change his shirt so he practically fell asleep in his already 24 hours cloth. By the time the sun rises, he couldn’t force himself to stay asleep some more, the need for shower was so overdue that he had to bear having only 2 hours asleep before start cooking them breakfast and brew himself some very strong Arabic coffee just to make himself wide awake.

 

To put it short, he was simply irritated beyond reason.

 

And Yoochun’s dumb question didn’t help to make the situation any better.

 

“Yes, a very good morning to you too. I trust you sleep well. These are your breakfast and your pills. Eat them.” He pointed toward the tray and crossed his arms, eyes glared dagger toward his patient despite the nice words he told him, Yoochun could still detect the killing aura emitting from the other. “Now then, if you don’t mind, could you please explain to me how you ended up with all those cuts and wounds? And NO! I’m not gonna buy your lame excuse of falling down the stairs or suddenly got knocked over by some ahjusshi on the streets or some ahjumma hit you because you decided to tease them. You called me, in the middle of the night, well more like really early morning, asking for help, while leaving no clue to where the hell are you and there I was, found you half dead in the park. You owe me some serious explanation to do of what really happen to you, and NO, any stupid excuses are unacceptable at this point forward.”

 

Yoochun was amazed by how many words sputtered out of the other mouth just within the few seconds. He could have chuckle over the humor but sensing that the other was being damn serious, he restraints himself. “Wow, I didn’t know it was humanly possible to talk that much just within ten seconds.”

 

“Urgh!” Changmin huffed unbelievably at him. “Do you think this is funny?” and rolled his eyes. He slumps his weight onto the side of the bed, purposely sat on the other’s foot. Yoochun whined a bit of the pain, earning a satisfied smirk from the doctor. He swapped the feet away, leaving an even bigger room for him to sit on, comfortably.

“You know, I read a few about these really troublesome masochist cases where the patients simply like to inflict pains on themselves just for the heck of it. Most of them said the pain is what made them felt alive. I was tempted to offer an open chest surgery on them without the use of anaesthesia, or maybe simply torture them with electric treatment or how about ten thousand ways of death for them, maybe then they would truly understand the meaning of living. And now, I am probably with dealing with one of them myself. Please tell me there’s nothing wrong inside that brain of yours.”

 

Yoochun finally laughed this time. He couldn’t content the humor. His laughter filled the room, occupying the silent between them. Changmin wearily eyed his patient, waiting for the other’s laughter to end, and it did.

“You’re right. You might be dealing with a masochist case here. Probably a really bad one in fact. But really that’s not what really happen.” Yoochun’s answered truthfully and resigned with the fact.

 

“Then, what exactly happen to you Yoochun? I’m sure you got more brain up there then to end up getting beat up every time it happens. Tell me.”

 

“It started back then when I was in high school really.” Yoochun looked at where Changmin was sitting and completely regret doing so, the other’s attention was completely on him. It was heart fluttering, because he felt like it was the first time he had Changmin’s full attention all on himself. He decided to stare at the window instead, displaying a shy smile, while his fingers thumbed into one another as he tried to recall back his past. “It wasn’t anything much really, and hey I was just a kid, trying to fit in, you know how kids are at their rebellious stage, they tend to act stupid things and do the wrong thing, making bad decisions. It was like that as well for me. I met a few wrong friends and they taught me how to get involved in gang fights. At first I hated it, fighting… because you ended up hurting yourself as much as you hit other but well, in the end, I learnt to enjoy the pain just as much.”

 

Changmin knocked him on the head, not restraining any of the force.
“Idiot.”

“Ouch!” Yoochun whined in pain. “You’re hitting a patient here.” He rubbed the sore spot.

“Bear with it. You know you’re an idiot for bringing this upon yourself.”

 

“Yeah, I guess I am an idiot.”

Changmin passed him the toast which he took it gratefully, chewing on it a few times before Changmin finally moved away to leave him enjoying his breakfast on his own, he was barely made out of the room when Yoochun spoke again,

“Hey Changmin, thank you… for taking care of me.”

 

The way Yoochun looked at Changmin was so sincere, caught him off guard because of the sudden.

“Your welcome.” His short replied before finally leaving the room.

 

 

 

Yoochun fall asleep afterward, thanks to the medicine he had taken. By the time he woke up, it was already past noon. He took a quick tour to the bathroom, refreshing himself a bit before he walked out the room, deciding to greet the owner of the apartment.

 

He was greeted with an empty space instead. Changmin wasn’t anywhere to be found, he went to the kitchen and saw a note written in marker pen on the white board hang right on the fridge.

 

Gone to the grocery store

Be back in awhile

Eat whatever in the fridge if you’re hungry

PS: don’t move around too much, if you bleed to death while I’m away, I’m not going to take responsibility

–SC-

 

He chuckled reading the note, decided to take out a carton of milk and poured himself a glass. By the time he was surfing the channel, the door clicked opened and revealed Changmin carrying two bags of full groceries. Mostly fresh ingredients to fill up his fridge.

 

“Oh, you’re already up? That’s good.” Changmin placed all the bags on the kitchen table, rooming around the kitchen to fetch a few bowls and took out an apron, putting in on. He placed all the fruits he bought into one of the bowl and washed them. Once he was done with it, he placed it on the coffee table in the living room. Yoochun silently observed Changmin doing the errands in a normal set up, he decided he enjoy the normality of the situation they currently in.

 

“If you’re hungry eat this first alright? I’m just about to start cooking.” Changmin commanded, he was holding onto his hip with his bang pinned and his sleeves rolled up to his elbow, a really domestic look, a new side of him. Yoochun is silently admiring his fiancé. He plopped a grape inside his mouth, he was smiling when he did that, and this time Changmin eyed him wearily.

 

“What?”

 

“Are you always t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter