Chapter 5

Fallen for him again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a pleasant evening and Yunho was seating on a bench at the office cafeteria, holding his paper cup of coffee. He just stared into it blankly as one of his editors came and sat right next to him.

 

“You seemed like you have a lot in mind, wanna share it?”

 

Yunho stared into nothing for awhile before he made up his mind as Donghae made his way to seat right next to him.  

 

“Hae, listen, I’m going to tell you something important.” His tone sounded serious.

 

“What? Did you get a lady hitched?”

 

“What?! No! Of course not! I was going to say something else.”

 

“Okay, I’m listening.”

 

Yunho inhaled a deep breath before letting it go. “Hae, I’ve married.”

 

“Really?! Congratulations man! I always knew you would be the first one to get hook off first. Wait, how come I don’t see any weeding ring?”

 

“That’s the point, I was married, got divorced a long time ago.” The other widen his eyes over the statement before patting him on the shoulder, showing his gesture of comforting.

 

“Must have been rough man, what happen?”

 

“We both were young, I guess things didn’t work out as it supposed to. He can’t handle it, and I wasn’t strong enough to keep on holding at the other end, so we kinda let go. Yup, that’s pretty much what had happen.”

 

“You never told me these things before.”

 

“Yeah.” He left it hanging, letting the other give any reaction to that.

 

“Must be a rough break up huh, people don’t get married if they really had been serious with one another.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I mean, people broke up every days even after they’ve been together for years, because they just like, how do people put it, testing the water? But there’s plenty of people get married anyway, because they truly believe that they couldn’t live without their other half, so that’s why they wanted to make it officially. Because deep down, they wanted to be the only one for the other, shared their lives and grow old together, isn’t that what marriage is all about?”

 

Yunho had to keep the thought to himself, realizing the truth behind those words.  

 

 

 

 

Changmin’s bed hairs are cute, no, slash that, his entire look in the morning is adorable, the way how peaceful he looked like while drifting off to his lalalalala land, is such a view, and Yunho wants nothing more but to keep that view to himself. He loves him, no doubt about that.

 

Yunho brushes his finger over those soft brown lock, touching his beloved, they had been going out for the past 6 months, or Changmin decided 4 months because they were only ‘friend’ before. Yunho chuckled over the thought of clumsily confessing to the other, he never could imagine of having the one he confessed to in his embrace like this. He just loves the thought of having the other together with him like this, staying cuddle to one another. The lonely morning of waking up alone in bed was gone, he finally understand why people said that the happiest moment in life is when you have someone to share your life with.

 

“You know, you’re going to burn a hole on my face staring like that.”

Came the mumble from the one closing his eyes, yet still managed to aware of his surroundings.

 

 “Good morning to you too Minnie. Hungry? Wanna grab a bite?” Yunho places a gentle peck on his forehead as the other sifted to another position, trying to gain back the remaining of his sleep.

 

“What time is it?” Changmin mumbles, eyes still close as he shifted on the bed.

 

“8.30 a.m.” Come Yunho’s short reply before Changmin jerked up, getting up in haste.

 

“And you just let me sleep?” He ran around the room, grapping his bag and hastily wrapped the scarf around his neck as he reached for his coat. He slept over at Yunho’s place last night because

1, he had an autonomy class last night and it finished late (1 a.m.) too late,

2, Yunho’s place was closer to the school than his place,

3, Yunho is his boyfriend, no problem crashing in your lover place even if it’s that late and the situation was called for and

4, (probably the strongest reason ever) he just dissected a human, although it is dead, it still didn’t help him feeling of being resented by the soul of the dead, in short, yeah he was being a little superstitious and paranoid.

 

“Changmin-ah~~”

Yunho called him that made him turn around to the older man who was still laying on the bed. Yunho pulled out the most adorable face he could muttered as he eyed the younger one. He pointed at his lips.

“Kiss. Morning kiss.”

 

“Come on Yunho, I’m late.” Changmin glanced on his wrist watch, before ran back to where Yunho was.

 

“Sappy old man.”

 

Yunho was readied for the kiss, closing his eyes and all, only that didn’t happen. He opened his eyes again only to be greeted by the crossing arms with amused grin.

 

“You play dirty.”

 

 He complained but was quickly silent by a peck on his left cheek. Just a simple and sweet peck, seemingly Changmin was never the first one to initiate a kiss on the lips.  

 

“Bye, seen you at lunch.”

Changmin flashed him his mismatched smile over his little trick and quickly make a grab to his knapsack again, ready to run off.

 

Quickly recovered by the sudden flustered, Yunho made a grab on the other’s wrist and pulled him down again.

 

“I’m not letting you go, just yet.”

 

Yunho caressed his cheek before pressing their lips together, a proper morning kiss. And just like that, Changmin feel jelly on his feet, slowly responding to it. Yunho has that effect on him, even after they start going out for 4 months. They would casually hold hand, Yunho’s feeding him, exchanging peck here and there, and maybe kisses, when the occasion called for but their time being together was always limited, with Changmin busied with his schedule and he with his own. Not that any of them complained, which was why they would meet up for lunch, or coffee breaks, or sometimes Yunho would drop by at Changmin’s place and had late night dinner together. 

 

“Have a nice day in class today Minnie, I’ll see you soon.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter