Chapter 1

Fallen for him again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yunho, are you sure this is the best way? Neither yours or mine family won’t be liking this if they ever find out.”

“Don’t worry Min, this is my life and my decision. I love you and we’re going to be together for now own. I won’t back away from this, even if they come to stop us now.”

The priest, holding a bible in his hand, cleared his throat. “Excuse me boys, but can we proceed? Or do you need more time to reconsider? It’s not every day I get to witness a marriage done in such short notice like this.”

Yunho turned and face the priest properly, hand linked with the younger man next to him, the man that he is going to be called spouse the next few minutes by now.

“Of course, I’ve waited my whole life for this. I’m ready as I ever be. Changmin?” He asked the other as he threw a gentle gaze on the other, looking nervous and anxious as ever.

Changmin exhaled deeply as he tighten his hold on their linked arms.

“I’m ready.”

“Well then…” The priest starts. “Dear beloved, we have gathered here today….

 

 

“Ouch, hyung… Do you have to be that rough?”

Yunho laughs as he carefully gets on top of his new called spouse. He leans closer and kissed the other’s forehead.

“Changmin, what have I told you about calling me hyung when we’re in the middle of this?” He kissed him softer, gently getting into the mood of making out with his spouse for the first time.

“Do not too.” The other answered as he wrapped his arms around the other’s neck pulling them closer. “But Yunho, you push me hard to the wall, do you think I’ll be able to take an injury on my body? I am not made out of steel you know.”

“Alright, alright. I’ll be gentler, now would you just please fall into my arm and just let me perform my duty as a husband to you?” He opens up his arm for the other to take.

“You’re such a sappy old man.”

“And you love this old man.” Changmin laughed.

“I do.”

 

 

 

“ yunho, why do you keep doing this? You know how much I hate coming back home to a messy house, why can’t you keep those simple thing, buried deep right inside that thick skull of yours!”

“Well maybe because of my thick skull, I couldn’t even get those kind of things thoroughly. Just it up Changmin, those little messes are not going to kill you.”

“Yeah they don’t.” He clicked between his tongue, holding back his temper. “Then don’t come whining to me tomorrow morning for your missing pair of socks or tie, or whatever it was for the sake of you cannot keep your things properly on your own.”

Changmin a few of the shirt he had been wearing the whole day, revealing a little part of his toned chest. It was an automate action, he began picking up the discharged cloth one by one, couldn’t stand with the sight in front of him, while Yunho stayed cramped at the dining table, trying to finish up his thesis. 

Changmin is tired, and anyone can see that. He was in the middle of his studies, second year in medical school when he married Yunho. And that cause a huge mess with his family that they decided to cut him off. Instead of continuing his study, he works 3 part times job to make out for their living expenses. Meanwhile Yunho, well he is still studying, majoring in business. They agreed that one of them had to further studies to make out a bright future ahead of them. After much of considering the pros and cons, it was Yunho who get the chance to continue his study while Changmin gives his full blessing and support on him.

But that never change the fact that Changmin is from a well-off family while Yunho’s family, well they have a farm and run a family restaurant back in Gwanju. Both of their families were against their marriage but these two determined to make it works somehow.

 

And right now, a reef was starting to perform between them. Yunho had it tough with his schedule, barely able to keep his mind together with his course works, assignments and projects that he barely paid any attention on the other. While Changmin was in the similar situation with him, except it was more or less, involving his work at the part time jobs. He had to get up early in the morning, delivering milks and newspaper in the neighborhood, later on, he teaches the students in the cramp school, a long tiring day before he starts another shift at a restaurant as a waiter. Accumulate all of his pays, they were only had enough to pay for the rent, Yunho’s tuition fee and food.

Not enough with tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter