One Month Left

ChenMin's Miracle

With only one more month of pregnancy left Chen and Xiumin still had many things left to take care of before Ae-Seok got here. The nursery is more than half done and they needed to find a way to sneak all the baby's stuff into the dorm without the fans finding out. They had to get a crib in the building a few have voulnteered to get it for him but Chen didn't want them to because of the rumors that would go around. He had a couple more things left to take care of before the day ends. EXO was in the practice room so they could a couple of funny videos to keep fans happy. Chen sat on a chair on camera with a pillow covering his belly one video. The next one Xiumin sat on his lap giving fans some Chenmin. Kissing and hugging and flirting. Lots of flirting too.

"I'm getting sleepy." Chen murmured in Xiumin's ear. 

"Once we're off camera I'll sneak you upstairs. It's going to be a while. Just use me as a pillow dear." Xiumin replied sitting on the floor having Chen lie imbetween his legs. The pillow on top of Chen's belly hiding his huge stomach. Ae-Seok decided to kick around in Chen's belly.

"Give me attention umma!" She shouted from inside his womb. "RUB ME! I love you!" 

"Hey little one." Chen whispered to her sneaking his hand under the pillow rubbing his belly in small circles with his fingers. Meanwhile Emiko, Kae, Jessica, Luna, Victoria and Krystal set up the baby shower for Chen. Jessica and Krystal set up the food and drinks. They placed the cake they bought right in the middle of the table. Kae and Emiko arranged the gifts then helped Luna and Victoria decorate. 

"Everything looks good so far. Now we just need to get Chen and Xuimin to come in last." Victoria stated. 

"I'll send Kris a text letting him know." Kae said getting her phone out. 

"I'll text Xiumin to let him know to distract Chen for a while so we can get everyone else in." Jessica sent Xiumin a text. "Make sure you and Chen come in last." 

"Got it." Xiumin replied. "Chen sweetie let's take a walk before we go back to the dorm."

"Why? What the ! I'm so ing tired! Take me to our dorm Kim Xiumin!" Chen protested as his moodswings kicked in. Xiumin walked around anyway as his boyfriend protested and yelled at him.

"Hey Onew~!" Xiumin greeted hoping it would stop Chen's ing but it didn't. Chen kept demanding to go to the dorms so he could sleep. 

"I think you should get your boyfriend to the dorms so he can sleep. Please before he kills us all." Onew begged. That was Onew's signal to say "Everything's ready."

"Okay, let's go Chen." Xiumin said holding Chen's hand.

"FINALLY!" Chen growled followed his boyfriend up the halls to their room.

"I love you Chen." Xiumin said turning to Chen

"I will ing murder you if you don't open that door." Chen's more pissed off than ever now. Xiumin turned around opening the door. Chen shoved him out of the way barging through the door.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouted. Many people were there, Super Junior was there, SNSD, FX, SHINee, some actors and Actresses.

"Well that woke me up..." Chen turned to Xiumin. "Is this why you were stalling?"

"Yup, it is why. We are finally having your baby shower and hopefully soon our wedding." Xiumin replied. 

"Do you want food or presents first?" Someone asked.

"Why not both!?" Xiumin replied. He sat his pregnant soulmate down in a chair. He grabbed some stuff from the pile. He wanted to know what was in the biggest box but he wanted to keep the suspusion going. Most of the bags were full of baby clothes, toys, stuff he actually needed. Xiumin grabbed the biggest box handing it to Chen.

"Oh this is from me and Takuya!" Emiko annouced like everyone else did when their gift showed up. Chen unwrapped it showing that it's a baby crip. Chen's eyes widened wondering how they got it. The box was in Japanese obviously meaning it was from Japan. 

"How'd you get it here?" Chen asked

"We saw it in Japan and bought it and paid more to get it secretly shipping here."  Takuya said he then switched to Japanese. "It was a big pain in the to get here!"

"Thank you so much for the gift." Chen replied fluent Japanese surprising Takuya.

"I forgot you knew some Japanese." Takuya said eyes widened. "Well I guess anyone who spends more than half a day with the Akiyama/Zhen twins would pick it up after a month.” Hugging each other Emiko and Kae gave cute smiles.

"We're not sisters because god knew our mothers couldn't handle us as sisters so he made us best friends." Kae replied. Takuya sat on Emiko's lap she wrapped her arms around his stomach and used his shoulder as her pillow.  

After the party there was little food left which Chen kept for himself and his baby. He finally got to lie down in his bed and take that nap he's been waiting for. With Xiumin setting up the crib Chen got their bed to himself. 

________________________________

I think they'll get married after Chen has the baby. He'll have it in a chapter or two.

 

Have any of you ever watched Korea's reality show "Coming Out?" If so can you tell me which episode Kim Ji-Hoo appears on. If his episode is still there or not. I want to watch it.