Bringing Ae-Seok home....well to the dorms...which is home....you know what I mean

ChenMin's Miracle

Chen lied in his bed with his beautiful newborn baby girl in his arms. Xiumin next to him just like he had promised Chen all those months ago. During a pregnancy the thought of becoming a parent scares people but after the baby arrives they realize it's not so bad. Childbirth wasn't as bad as Chen thought it would be. It was painful but it wasn't so bad. Would he do it again? Yeah maybe but for now Ae-Seok's the only child for him. The doctor she bit has a little scar on his arm. For a newborn, Ae-Seok's jaw was strong and the doctor laughed about being bit by a baby. 

"She's so perfect." Xiumin murmured gently trying not to wake the now asleep baby. 

"She is." Chen turned his head to Xiumin. "Just like us." 

"You will be allowed to take her home today. Congrats Chen!" Bora said patting Chen's shoulder. He gave her a big smile as she left the room. The two head home later that day excited to show off Ae-Seok to his friends. 

-Ae-Seok's debut in the dorms-

"Prepare guys, you're about to see the first Chenmin product made by yours truly!" Xiumin cheered making a dramatic entrance. "Are you ready?"

"We've been ready for months!" Maknae Sehun cheered wanting Xiumin to shut up and introduce the baby. Xiumin made room allowing Chen in the room with Ae Seok.

"She's so beautiful!" Kai commented.

"She's prettier in person!" Luhan said

"She looks just like you Chen hyung!" Tao said. 

More and more compliments filled the dorm room. All 11 members celebrated with food and drinks.

Eleven? 

Kris was in a different room during the celebration. He left shortly after the celebration started. For two months he's been worried sick about the incident with Tao that one night. He remembered that night. It haunted him every time he thought about kids. 

-flashback-

 

"OHHHH OHHHH!" Kae's phone screamed scaring Tao and Kris. "OHHH OHHH!!!" Tao got too startled that he came into Kris.

"TAO!" Kris yelled after feeling the warm feeling in his tummy and after Tao made a pleasure face.

"Sorry Kris! I was going to pull out but the phone rang and it startled me!" Tao complained. 

"Do you know what you could have possibly done?" Kris yelled. Tao just stared at the giant man he was on top of. "You might have gotten me pregnant! We might end up like Chen and Xiumin! I don't want kids or to give birth to one most of all!" 

-End of flashback- 

"Well Kris, it's either now or never." He took a deep breath looking down at the test.