Anime and Cream soda

ChenMin's Miracle

"I can't even..... come up with chapter titles anymore....... So yeah Sorry about the wait summer time laziness caught up to me and school's back so yeah.. gotta study hard to get them scholarships.... Also I place a little bit of the previous chapt. in the new one so you have clue of what I'm talking about/


"Maybe one day we can have one of our own." He suggested. 

"Yeah." She replied acting tired. He turned away from her real quick and she whispered. "But I don't even want kids!"

"What?" He gasped. 

"What?" She replied hoping he didn't hear her.

"When were you going to tell me this?" Tao yelled

"Tell you what?" Kae asked.

"That you don't want kids?" Tao cried

"Too late , the next eightteen years of your life are mine now." Kris smirked in his sleep. "Mwahahahahahaha!" 


On the way home Xiumin did manage to sneak into a store and buy cream soda without fans noticing it was him. Most of it is thanks to Ae-Seok because the fans were still unaware of the fact he and Chen had a child together. Chen was hanging out with Ae-seok and her new bunny meanwhile Xiumin and Emiko were watching the english dubbed Attack on Titan and comparing it to the Japanese dub. (My AoT OC will be included her name is Meiying Zhang and she's voiced by Emiko in Japanese dub and Li Bingbing in Eng dub. You can read more about her in my AoT fan fic) Both had mixed feelings about the english dubbing. 

"I don't like that they don't call Erd Eld because Erd was his orginal name and it sounds better." Xiumin added. 

"Oh well. I honestly thought they would mess up Meiying's name but thanks to Bingbing they got it right. I'm glad about that. I do love in episode 19 how they replaced "It'll just grow back like a lizard. Gross" with "But you'll just grow them back Lizard style right? Creepy little bastard." Emiko replied. 

"Do you think Kai Li should play Live action Meiying?" Xiumin asked.

"Yeah, she fits the criteria needed. She's a Hong Konger, native in Cantonese, black hair, tan skin, 5'7, and strong." Emiko replied. "As long as she's a good actor then she should go for it!" 

"She's from GuangZhou, jackass. Way to know your best friend." Xiumin remarked.

"I knew that. I was testing you!" Emiko fired back 

"Whatever. Back to the dub I like how they replaced Gunther's "Who are you!?" with "Aw !" I think it shows that he knew he done ed up." Xiumin added. 

"Same I also like how through the English dubbed there are different versions of the scenes that are playing." Emiko agreed drinking more soda. 


Meanwhile Chen and Aeseok were enjoying their time together. The new baby smiled as Chen made funny faces to her. He cuddled the baby in his arms as she started to fall asleep. Chen closed his eyes as he got tired as well. He managed to get a couple of minutes of shut eye before Tao interrupted. 

He startled Chen as for Ae-seok he woke her up but instead of crying she gave Tao the " you interrupted my nap." face. 

"Holy Tao, what is it?" Chen asked as he lifted him self up using one arm while the other one supported Ae-seok. 

"Jia-lyn doesn't like kids." He explained. 

"You have it wrong. She likes kids she just doesn't like pregnancy." Chen answered.

"How do I change her opinion on it?" Tao asked

"You don't. Maybe she'll come through maybe she won't. You shouldn't change her opinion on it." Chen replied. "She's just not so big on the idea of having another human grow inside her." 

"What if it grew in me?" He asked.

"Then maybe she won't be so wierded out by it." Chen replied. "You can not force a baby on a woman if she doesn't want one. It's a personal choice not society's. I get annoyed when people with children shame people who don't want children."

"Yeah I know that. It kinda just troubles me how she never told me." Tao said.

"You guys are still babies. You shouldn't be worrying about babies. Give it time Tao. You're both still young and have a lot to experience before you settle down. You guys don't even know if you will end up together. Sure you've been together for five year which is remarkable but that still doesn't mean that it'll last forever." Chen said.

"But I want it to last forever." Panda boy teared up.

"I know you do and I do too." He gave Tao a reassuring hug.

"What a baby." Ae-seok thought and she laid next to Chen. Watching the two from her pillow bed.


Damn Ae-Seok! You sassy~