The baby is here!

ChenMin's Miracle

As the contractions went by they got more and more painful making Chen hate Xiumin more and more. It was only time before his water broke as well it might even break in the car. Xiumin tried to comfort him as Kae drove to the hospital and Kris sent Bora a text.

"Bora, Chen's having the baby. We'll be at the hospital soon. #holly" Kris texted

Soon Bora texted back.

"Good thing I work tonight also there has to be someone there who's brave enough to watch as the baby comes out Chen's youknowhat or if cut him open if need. #Merrychristmas #demC-sectionsdoe" She replied getting the delievery room ready for Chen along with a few other doctors. 

"I hate you Kim Xiumin!" Chen yelled.

"You're doing great!" Xiumin replied calmly holding his hand. 

"You have no idea how painful this is!"

"Don't you mean how painful this will be?" Xiumin asked.

"Shut the up." Chen yelled. 

As the next few hours went very painful for Chen and Xiumin. Kris and Kae waited in the waiting room just talking about babies. 

"So you pregnant or naww?" Kae asked.

"I don't know." Kris replied. "I'm scared to know." 

"Well you may as will find out now. It's best to know." Kae said. 

"I know but no matter how much logic I use it's-"

"This isn't a logical decision Kris! If it's right you'll feel it in your heart. Wait until Ae Seok is born." Kae cut him off mid sentence. 

"But what if I feel nothing." He asked.

"Then there's your answer." 

Meanwhile the delivery wasn't going so well for Chen or Xiumin. For Chen he had to wait another hour or so before he could push the baby out and get this stupid child birth pain over with. Xiumin on the other hand felt like passing out and vomiting at the same time. Even though he was in the most pain Chen was a lot calmer than Xiumin was. So really it felt like Xiumin was the pregnant one and not Chen. Chen would definitely love for it to be that instead of this but it's not. Xiumin was freaking out, crying, ignoring Chen's attempts to calm him down between his contractions. One of the doctors thought this could make headlines all over the world. "Pregnant Korean star attempts to calm boyfriend down while he's in labor." 

"Dr. Han, does he look ready to you?" A young intern asked. 

"Yes, he does look ready to push." Dr. Han replied. "Jong Dae are you ready?"

"Yeah, I've been ready for seven months." Chen replied as he listened to the instructions he was given. Push hurt like but he was unusually calm about it. 

And finally......

Kim AeSeok was born. Xiumin immediately started crying like a mother who's just given birth then sent Kris and Kae a text letting them the baby is here. 

The thing is that Ae Seok wasn't crying or moving which scared the out of Chen worrying him. 

"Is she okay?" He cried. "Please tell me she's okay!" 

"I got an idea!" The intern said facing the baby down on his arm using the other to slap the baby's bottom. He expected a cry but instead Ae Seok hissed and bit his arm making growling noises. The doctor screamed pleaing to have someone take the baby off him. Bora stepped up grabbing Ae Seok off the intern. Ae Seok calmed down when Bora held her. 

"I am so sorry Dr. Yoo." Chen shouted eyes wide open. Why did Ae Seok bite a doctor? By farther inspection he found out she already had little sharp teeth. But why he pondered. 

"It's okay. I did not expect that." He said covering his arm. Ae Seok was weighed, tested and wrapped in a little pink blanket. He received a cute little pink hat to go along with her blanket before being handed to her mother. Once in her mother's arms, Ae Seok opened her little eyes. She had black eyes and hair just like umma and appa. Desipte the fact she was a devils child just a little while ago she was perfect.

"Are we sure she's not Kae's?" Xiumin asked

"Why would she be Kae's?" Chen yelled.

"Because only her child would act like that!" Xiumin yelled back.

"Dude I love her but not like that. I'm gay and she's like a sister to me. It's like the Eren and Mikasa relationship." Chen said.

"Isn't Mikasa inlove with Eren?" He asked.

"No. Mikasa is overlyprotective of Eren and Armin because she considers them her only remaining family." Kae said from the corner. 

"How long?" 

"Long enough."

Chen turned his attention back to Ae Seok. Happy that she is finally here. Chenmin's miracle is healthy and as perfect as can be. 

"Hi beautiful girl. I'm your mother. I will protect you and love you. You have a place in this world and it's here with me and Min Seok appa and the rest of Exo." He kissed her forehead for the very first time.