R.I.P Kim Jonghyun (April 8th, 1990 - December 18th, 2017) HE WAS ONLY 27! TT o TT

ChenMin's Miracle

I don't know if you heard or not but the rumors are true. Our beloved Kim Jonghyun has lost his battle with depression and left us WAYYY too soon. I was getting ready to go see the new Star Wars movie when I found out the horrible news. I didn't want to believe it either. Depression is a cold, unforgiving, silent killer that doesn't care who you are. My heart aches thinking of this family and friends who have to go on with their daily lives without his bright smile and warm, charming personality. No matter how you feel towards SHINee, if you love them or hate them, we must all take time to mourn his loss and send our condolesnces to those closest to him. He will be missed dearly by all. 

Also please remember: 

OUR BELOVED IDOLS ARE HUMAN!!! THEY HAVE EMOTIONS!!! THEY GET DEPRESSION!!! THEY SOMETIMES FEEL WORTHLESS!!! WE MUST SHOW THEM THAT THEY ARE LOVED!! THAT THEY ARE WORTH MORE THAN THEY COULD EVER POSSIBLY IMAGINE!! 

We must show them that we know that they are humans just like us. That they are loved!!

Also PLEASE!! If you have depression or feel it coming PLEASE REACH OUT!! YOU ARE LOVED!! YOU ARE WORTH IT!!! 

Stay strong my fellow SHAWOLs

#RIPKimJongHyun

May your soul finally rest. You done more good than you think Kim Jonghyun. Inspired so many,. You even gave some the will to live. You're going to be missed.