Someone else could be pregnant

ChenMin's Miracle

"Do you realize what you could have done?" Kris yelled still fraustrated about that night.

"Yes Kris for the trillionth time! How many time do I have to repeat that I think you'd make a great mother!? Or father..." Tao replied. 

"It would have been easier if you just pushed me off a cliff!" Kris yelled. 

"How would that help?" Tao's voice raised. Then all the sudden Kae got in on the agruement also getting Chen involved.

"That reminds me of the time I shoved some extremist off the Grand Crayon." Kae smiled. 

"ZHEN BAO YU!" Chen yelled. Bao Yu looked over to the pregnant man who's all the suddenly an overly mature adult. "Why would you do that?" Chen yelled

"He was opposing gay marriage. Plus he said it's their fault soldiers are died. Also that hurricanes are caused by gay marriage. I did the Christain thing even though I'm Buddist. I asked him if he wanted to see Jesus and he said more than anything." Bao replied with a smile on her devious face growing rapidly as the story went on. "So I got behind him and yelled Go on you fantanical ie, at the bottom of the Canyon you go. Look for him he's the glowing man!" 

"You watch way to much tv dongsang." Chen sighed covering his face. 

"Now that I remember. It was only just a dream." Kae smiled. "A good dream though."

Chen was still pissed at Kae but relieved that she didn't kill anyone....yet..... Kris started laughing as hard he forgot why he was mad. Tao walked over to her hugging her tightly.

"What would I do without you?" Tao asked hugging her tighter. 

"Cry.." Kae suggested rapping her arms around him. 

"Group hug!" Chanyeol yelled hugging the two making them feel smaller than usual next to the tall Korean beast. Kris joined in on the hug. Chen didn't because he was too lazy sitting comfortably on the sofa and the it probably isn't good for the baby. 

"Hey check this pillow out!" Chanyeol giggled picking up a yellow flowered pillow. 

"It's nice!" Kris replied. 

"It's good." Kae said. "For if you want to take a nap and wake up with your period." Kris laughed even harder than the last time. Xiumin came in the door with a couple gifts for Chen from fellow SM stars. It was a bunch of baby clotches and stuff. 

"I can't believe I am going to be a father." Xiumin sobbed with a smile. "Me. Kim Min-Seok. A thought to be lonely Korean gay man."

"What made you think you were going to be lonely?" Chen asked.

"Easy, I didn't meet you yet." Xiumin replied with a giggle.

"You are so corny." Chen laughed. 

"I know!" Xiumin laughed

"I remember my father." Kae gave a heart warming smile. "He wasn't my real father but he was a father. He died when I was seventeen and still secretly with Jonghyun."

"Okay we get it Kae! You dated Jonghyun! He loves you! Stop rubbing it in our face!" Kris yelled.

"I wasn't rubbing it in your face genius. Anyway my father always said every child deserves two loving parents and it takes a village to raise a child correctly. So my neighbors were substitute parents when they went on date night. Even though my mother didn't want me at first my father got her to change her mind. On that night he died hours before he died I found my self asking god to help him but he still died. I don't think my real father could ever be the father Yang Bao-Zhi was to me." Her heart warming smile made Chen forget why he was mad at her. 

"I want to be like him!" Xiumin cried. "Teach me his ways!" 

"Kris, if your pregnant can I name that kid after him?" Kae asked looking at Kris who's crying in Chanyeol's arms. Chanyeol's confused on what to do. Does he keep hugging Kris or does he stand there confused hoping Tao doesn't flip him.

"Go ahead! But what if it's a girl?" Kris asked.

"Bao Li, it was supposed to be my name but things happened and now it's Bao Yu. Close enough ers!" She smiled petting Tao's soft hair. The maknae panda laid there in her arms, eyes closed, one arm wrapped around her the other wrapped around a panda plushie. He yawned quietly signaling he's ready to sleep for the night. Being a star can be tough on a twenty year old. Kae carried the tired boy to their room to sleep.

"If Emiko shows up." She continued. "Tell her I went to sleep early with my panda. She'd understand."

Kris joined the two. He's been tired all day and with back pain is enough for the giant.