Xiumin, I'm pregnant

ChenMin's Miracle

Without hesistation taking a deep breath Chen finally said

"Xiumin, I'm pregnant." Chen revealed. He stared at his lover waiting for his reaction. Xiumin started at Chen with complete surprise. 

"R-Really?" Xiumin asked. Chen held up the picture of the ultrasound. 

"I'm five weeks in." Chen said. He held Xiumin's hand in his. "Look, I know you're frightened and we have to discuss what we're going to do this this baby. I want to keep the baby but I need you to be aboard with me. I know you're scared but-"

"We're keeping the baby Chen." Xiumin said. His answer surprised Chen he thought that Xiumin would have been different. "If you're in, I'm in too. Who else knows about this?" 

"Luhan and Bao. They took me to the doctors to get check out. They also promised me they'd let me tell everyone else on my own." Chen replied. "Are you sure you're ready for this? It's a huge change in our lives."

"When you first told me in all honestly I didn't believe you one bit. I thought you were trolling around until you showed me that ultrasound. When I first saw it my heart just skipped a beat from both fright and excitement." Xiumin placed his hand on Chen's belly. "This is our baby and I want to be his or her father." 

Touched by Xiumin's words Chen pulled Xiumin in for a hug. His emotions still unstable from the pregnancy. The couple kissed passionately Xiumin laid Chen down on their bed to get some rest. 

"Let's get some sleep now. The baby needs you to rest as much as possible." Xiumin said placing his hand protectively over Chen's belly. "I love you Chen."

"I love you too." Chen said kissing Xiumin before falling to sleep. Chen was able to get to sleep within minutes but Xiumin wasn't able to sleep so he watched his pregnant boyfriend sleep. He was scared about the thought of a father but he made up his mind to support Chen through out the pregnancy. 

Meanwhile Kris walked up to Bao asking her about the doctors.

"So what's wrong with Chen?" Kris asked. 

"He'll tell you when he's ready." Bao answered drinking her left over apple juice. Instead of agruing with her, Kris just accepted Chen's wishes. He sat down at the table next to her. "He isn't sick or anything? He doesn't have cancer or anything does he?" 

"Ofcourse not." Bao replied offering Kris the rest of the apple juice. "Want the rest?"

"Sure. Thanks." Kris smiled drinking the remaining juice. "So, so far only Chen, Luhan and you know what's wrong with him right?"

"Yes, Chen probably told Xiumin by now. They're probably talking about it now or deciding what to do." Bao replied. "Remember Han Bora? From college?"

"Yeah a little bit." Kris replied.

"We saw her. She's the one who checked Chen out and confirmed what's wrong with him." Bao replied. "So did Chen really call you a prick this morning?"

"Yeah. I didn't except that from him. That's what you say when you're pissed." Kris said. Kae started laughing. "What's so funny?" 

"I overheard it earlier! I never thought Chen would say that." Bao laughed. The laugh attracted her half brother Chanyeol. 

"What's so funny?" Chanyeol asked peaking his head out from his and Baekhyun's room. Laughes attract Chanyeol. He likes being part of funny conversations. 

"Chen called me a prick earlier!" Kris cried. Chanyeol started laughing too. "No wonder you two are twins."

At 3am Kris felt hungry too hungry to sleep. He moved Tao's head off his chest. He got up going to the kitchen finding Xiumin and Chen talking and drinking water. 

"What are you guys doing up?" Kris asked the two.

"We've been talking about things." Xiumin replied. 

"Xiumin, I think it's time we tell him." Chen said his arm. 

"Do you want to tell him?" Xiumin asked. 

"Can you do it Xiumin?" Chen begged. Xiumin took a breath as he looked over to Kris.

"Chen's pregnant." Xiumin told Kris. "He's five weeks in and we decided to keep the baby." 

"What? How is Chen pregnant? He's a guy!" Kris's voice raised a bit. 

"It's possible for a guy to get pregnant and yes that means you have the chance to get pregnant too." Chen replied calmly. "By both a boy and girl. So yes there's a chance Bao can get you pregnant. So can Tao. " 

"I don't want to get pregnant!" Kris cried having images of him being pregnant in his head. He shook a bit hoping to get rid of the images. 

"Well you're not pregnant! I am!" Chen yelled. 

"Who's pregnant?" Lay asked coming out his shared room with Luhan rubbing his tired eyes. "What's with all of the yelling hyungs?" 

"Chen's pregnant and Kris is scared of becoming pregnant." Xiumin answered. "So far five people know. That's progress soon everyone will know."

"How will the manager react?" Chen cried. "How about the fans? Some of them hate us just because we're gay! How much more will hate us because I'm pregnant?" 

"Who cares what they think?" Xiumin yelled. "They don't have to know and they won't. Manager Lee will understand a lot of other males have told him and they got a year long vacation. The whole group does so that means no live performances, no interviews, no flying back and fourth between China and Korea. Just relaxing and we'll prepare for our comeback after you give birth we'll have three to four months before we comeback as a group." 

"Are you kidding me? We just debuted not too long ago. I'll work until I start showing." Chen argued 

"No! I'm not letting you over work yourself to make the fans happy! You have to be selfish every now and then Kim Jongdae. It's how you keep yourself healthy and that's important now more than ever since you're with child." Xiumin yelled. "We'll ask Bao to cover in for you if it comes to that. You're not putting your health or our baby's health at risk for the fans. Half of them aren't true fans anyway and won't be happy unless we're killing ourselves with praticing and other . True fans will love us even if you have to take off. We'll tell them you're really sick and need a lot of rest." 

Chen couldn't make any arguements. He knew Xiumin was right but making fans happy made him happy no matter if they were true or not. It gave him a good feeling knowing the exotics were happy. He started crying thinking of how much fans he'd lose. He lost a lot when he came out gaining some back when he admitted he and Xiumin have been together since college. With every secret Exo revealed they both lost and gained fans. Some of their antis turned into fans because of the new found respect for them especially Chen's coming out. Some antis who are now fans understood how hard it was for Chen to admit it his uality. Especially in Korea.

Tao lost fans when he revealed Bao as his girlfriend but he didn't care because those fans only liked him because he's famous and think he's perfect when he's not. If they knew him in college or in his earlier years they most likely wouldn't give a about him. They wouldn't stand by his side like she did or like Kris did or like Chen did. 

"It's okay Chen." Xiumin said trying to cheer Chen up. "No matter how many of people who call themselves our fans you lose you will always be loved by me no matter what. I don't care if I have to leave my career as an idol to be with you." 

"But you've always wanted to be an idol!" Chen cried.

"I want to be with you even more. I want to be there for you and the baby no matter what." Xiumin's voice raised then lowered. "All I want in this world is you. You know my all imperfections and you still love me with all your heart. No amount of fans, money or fame will ever replace you." 

"Oh Minseok." Chen broke into tears hugging his lover. 

"That was so damn beautiful." Kae even broke down cuddling into Tao's chest. All witnesses were touched by how strong Xiumin and Chen's love was. 

While these next few months were going to be tough on Chen they were also going to be very beautiful.

_______________________

Wait....When the did Tao get there? I guess I meant to say she cuddled into Lay's chest. Or yeah maybe Kris's but he was kinda being a prick when Chen admitted it.