New Mpreg story c8

ChenMin's Miracle

Now before I start with the update I own you all so dearly let me tell you about this new Mpreg story I want to share with you. It's called "What could possibly go wrong?" (For now until I find a more suitable title. Feel free to help with tittles) 

(Update: 1/13/15 3:57pm) For the link to the story [click here]

Here's a little sneek peak...

Bang Yongguk thinks he can’t get pregnant by having with another guy.. Little does he know….

 

Bang Yongguk is a strong leader of the very underrated gang B.A.P. They still have bitter enemies though. Yongguk is very protective of his fellow gang members. He has a friends with benefits pact with Yoo Youngjae and a never dying love for him. Due to Yongguk’s childhood he doesn’t want to have a baby because he fears he’ll be a terrible parent and his rivals would try to hurt him/her to get to him. He refused to accept that he was pregnant due to the fear the baby will end up the same way.

 

Yoo Youngjae is a police officer/ undercover cop who has meet Yongguk while being a spy in his gang. His cover was purposely blown after the B.a.p rescued him from another gang who were either random civilians or other cops. Yongguk was so angry about his betrayal that he plotted to kill Youngjae but ended up sleeping with him instead and admitting their love for each other. They kept hooking up until that faithful day. Due to their opposite lives their love is somewhat of a forbidden fruit >:-3

Both Yongguk and Youngjae have to do anything they can to make sure their baby comes out healthy, safe and most importantly is born because Yongguk's life is in danger when B.A.P's rival finds out about Yongguk's pregnancy. Youngjae is willing to keep Yongguk and their unborn child safe by any means necessary. 

__________

It goes like that. I hope you will look forward to reading it. I will be referencing the show Arrow alot in this story so if you watch Arrow then you'll get it if not then well I'll be happy to explain it to you!

_____Now the update___________

Kris Wu lied on his bed crying silently. Not because of his feeling like an about being happy he wasn't pregnant it was because he wasn't pregnant. Kris wasn't pregnant but he wanted to be more than anything right now. After seeing Chen go through with a pregnancy and have a cute little girl to call his own Kris wanted that more than ever. He saw he still had one test but didn't want to take it because he didn't want to see that negative sign anymore. 

Meanwhile outside the bathroom the other members were starting to worry about Kris. 

"He's been in there for a while." Chen worried. "Even Ae-Seok's worried about him and she hasn't really met him yet." 

"Do you think he regrets not being pregnant?" Lay asked. 

"I'll go check on him." Kae got up walking to Kris's bedroom quietly opening the door. The dorm could hear Kris crying with the door open. The door only remained open for three seconds then no one except Kris and Kae could hear Kris crying. The sounds of Kris crying made Ae-Seok start to cry as well. Chen held her close to his chest hushing her. 

"Hush little baby mama will buy you a mocking bird." Chen began to sing to the little baby in his arms who's dressed as a baby panda. Chen's soft voice calmed Ae-Seok. 

Kae walked slowly to Kris's bed sitting next to Kris rubbing his arm. Kris looked at her and got up to hug her. She held him in her arms while he cried and give him two kisses on his cheek. Kris continued to cry happy to at least have a shoulder to cry on. Kae rubbed Kris's back then started speaking in their native language.

"Kris, What's wrong?" Kae asked. 

"I wish I was pregnant Jia lyn. I really want a baby now." Kris answered. "I know what I said before about not wanting a baby but I was so scared but after seeing Chen do it and when I saw Ae-Seok for the first time I just broke down." 

"One day Kris. One day." Kae kissed Kris afterwards she looked into his dark brown eyes. He looked back into her hazel colored eyes. Kris leaned in for another kiss. The two went back to hugging each other.

"I want to have your baby Jia Lyn." Kris admitted.

"So do I." Kae replied. One thing that's well known about Zhen Jia-Lyn is that she prefers M-preg over normal human reproducion and hey if Kris wants to have the baby in her stead she'd proudly allow it.