Anorexia

ChenMin's Miracle

Six months in and everything as been going well for Chen aside from the mood sides, back pains, excesive eatting, frequent trips to the bathroom, cravings, hip widening pills for natural birth, the uncomfortable hours spent tringing to get to sleep, Ae Seok's feet going up into his ribcage from time to time, not being able to get off the couch without help and so much more. His stomach is defintely bigger now big enough for six months (here's an example). Chen was finally able to get comfortable as he fell more and more asleep. He slept for a while before Ae-Seok woke him up with her kicking on his ribs.

"Owww can you not?" Chen asked rubbing his belly.

"Kicks hurting now?" Xuimin asked placing his hand on his lover's belly. 

"You'll bet but they're so cute so I can't really complain about it. She's getting too big though." Chen replied placing his hand on top of Xiumin's. "How'd we come up with the name Ae Seok again?" 

"Jong Dae. Xiumin. The last two letters of your name and the last four of mine equals Ae Seok. If it was a boy we could have named him Dae Seok." Xiumin replied. He took a deep breath thinking of what these next three months will be like. He knew for sure Chen's belly and the baby inside would get bigger. Chen will be more moody and lazy. He'll have to be prepared for when Chen says those words that lets him know he's about to turn from a daddy to be to a daddy of a baby girl. He remembered an earlier conversation with Emiko, Bao, Kai, and Tao.

"Maybe in two years or so you can get Hello Baby to do a EXO-M Hello Baby! Ae-Seok is the star of the show and Exo-M are the daddies! That would be so damn cute!" Emiko suggested with a big blush on her face as she dreams about that becoming real. 

"That really would be so fricking cute! To see a three year old Ae-Seok and EXO on a TV show." Kai agreed thinking about it.

"I think Kris might be pregnant too." Tao annonuced softly. He and Kris have been embarrased to tell anyone about what happened that day. They're even too embarrased to admit they had without protection. Well isn't it what could happen if you don't have safe ? 

"Great job. Now the maknae's impregnanted the leader." Xiumin added. "Maybe they'll be two baby stars on EXO-M's hello baby, Kim AeSeok and whatever you two plan on naming your baby." 

"Kris doesn't want to have a baby or even be pregnant." Tao complained. "I mean I want him to keep the baby if there is one even if I have to take care of it mostly myself! It could show I'm more grown up than he is." 

"If that's the case then we'll just raise it as a couple." Kae said placing her arm over Tao's shoulder pulling him in for a hug. The two maknaes hugged it out. 

"I'm all for helping out with both children. It'll help for when I'm ready to be a mother. I just hope by the time I'm ready my husband is too." Emiko said. Emiko isn't married but she's been dating fellow Japanese actor Takashi Waki  or (卓史for about a year now. The two meet on the set of ANOTHER live action where she plays the demon of classroom 3-3 Emiko Wakahisa and he plays the charming Makoto Ouji (Demon Emiko is an OC and Takashi play Kazami) They've been dealing with their long distance relationship due to the fact Emiko does a lot of work in South Korea as well.

"Perhaps he will be or maybe he already is and doesn't know how to tell you." Xiumin replied. "When the time comes make sure your pregnancy is planned not a surprise like Chen's. A beautiful surprise but an unexpected one."

A couple of days later Bao and Emiko decided to take Xiumin baby shopping for Chen's surprise baby shower. 

"We're gonna borrow Xiumin for a while. Is that okay with you Chen oppa?" Bao asked.

"Sure! I'm gonna sleep anyways. This baby needs a lot of sleep." Chen replied with his hands on his belly. Everyone took turns getting things for Chen's baby shower. Kaisoo took care of food, SuLay got the decorations, Baekyeol found some cute baby clothes and Chanyeol ofcourse bought himself some candy. Hanhun got beverages and baby equipment. With a week left to prepare for the babyshower everything was coming together really well. The three were able to sneak in the baby stuff before Chen came out of his room. "Hey Minnie, do you want something to eat?" 

"No thanks, Bao took us to a nice Chinese place. I ate good there." Xiumin smiled walking past Chen into their shared room. Chen walked over to Kae and Tao's room to see how the day went. 

"Hey Chen!" Emiko greeted. "How was your day?" 

"Lovely, I got so much sleep and relaxed a whole lot." Chen answered sitting on the bed next to the two girls. "How was your lunch? Xiumin told me you guys when to a Chinese place." 

Kae looked over at Chen confused after hearing that. 

"What?" Chen asked.

"I thought Xiumin was going to eat when he got home." Kae replied. "Emiko and I went to Taco Bell for a cheap lunch and he stayed in the walmart."

"What do you mean? Do you mean Xiumin lied to me?" Chen yelled. 

"He lied to us too." Kae replied calmly. An enraged Chen stormed over to his room barging through the door. "So how's Takashi?" 

"He's fine. Doing well." Emiko replied. 

"XIUMIN!" Chen yelled opening the door. He jumped at what he saw. Xiumin's lost too much weight so much so that his rib cage was completely visable through his skin. "What the hell is going on here!?"

"Chen I can explain!" Xiumin said defensively getting up.

"It better be a good damn explaination and this better stop because when this baby comes out I want her to weigh less than you!" Chen yelled. He was angry and frightened at the same time. Why would Xiumin do this? "Why are you starving yourself?"

"Becaus my damn mother keeps stressing me!" Xiumin cried. "She's always calling me asking about the wedding, the baby and so much more and it's stressing me out so much it caused me to lose my interest in eating. She never stops calling me about it. It's never hey Min-seok how are you? It's always When's the baby going to be here? When's the wedding how far is Chen? Now you're yelling at me! All of it is stressing me out!" 

Chen ran up to Xiumin and held him tight in his arms. 

"I'm so sorry baby, but please gain the weight back." He begged. Xiumin agreed to do so. Both males cried in each other's arms. Xiumin couldn't wait for all this stress to be over....