Another baby?

ChenMin's Miracle

After Kris heard the news that he could in fact be pregnant he passed out. Tao and Kae tried to revive him along with help from Minseok and Jongdae. The four tried to rewake Kris who was pregnant and passed out. 

"He'll wake up soon." Chen spoke. "Jia Lyn, just lie with him so he can have something to look at that'll make him happy." 

Kae smiled and cuddled into Kris's chest. Soon enough he started to move as he woke up and saw Kae laying with him. He wrapped his arms around her smiling. 

"So, is it true?" Kris asked breaking the silence. "You guys really think I'm pregnant?" 

"Yes, Jiaheng. I found a postive pregnancy test in the kitchen trash." Kae replied. 

"Jia lyn, I threw mine in my bathroom not the kitchen." Kris said petting the younger Cantonese girl's head. He started speaking to her in their native language she of course replying in Cantonese. The others looked at each other waiting for the two to speak Korean or Manadrin or they wished they knew Cantonese. Tao started to wonder how often they talked about him behind his back right in front of him. Especially how he is in bed. He gave them a dirty look.

"Tao? What's with the face." Kris asked. Kae also looked at Tao.

"Nothing." Tao replied. 

"Bull!" Kae shouted.

"Fine! I think you guys talk about me and how I am in !" Tao admitted throwing a fit. "Happy now?" 

"Yes." Kris smiled grabbing Tao's hand in his. "Anyway yeah that test can't be mine." 

"Then who's is it?" Chen asked. 

"Could be any of them." Xiumin replied.

"Why only us?" Tao questioned.

"Chen had a baby four months ago so do you really think with a new born we have time to get it on?" Xiumin explained to the young panda. 

"Okay." Chen shouted attracting all the other Exo memebers holding up the test. "Who's test is this?"

"Not mine."

"I have a girlfriend so it's not mine." 

"It's probably Tao's! Just look at his face!" Lay yelled back pointing at the young panda who had a confused look on his face.....

"Tao...." Chen started. "Is this yours?" 

_______________________________________

Nice cliff hanger huh? 

Anyways...

I know that Tao got pregnant first in "My Little Mircle Bao yu Li (Li Bao yu) but I was thinking of giving this a little twist. Like Kris gets pregnant first but he leaves EXO (like he did in real life) because of a disagreement and health problems. Kae takes a leave of absence to take care of him because he's pregnant and alone. Meanwhile back at the EXO house Tao finds out he's pregnant but is scared to tell her because he starts think he's getting in between the two (since they've been together since highschool.) and that his pregnancy will stress her out too much since she can't be in both Korea and China. Chen starts to be sad because he hoped EXO would raise children together as one.