Chapter 11

Best Vacation Ever

Donghae and Sungmin were stunned by the chaos before them. They had just finished up their interviews and were getting something to drink when all this commotion got them curious. They were not expecting to see their members sprawled out on the floor, looking like they’d just run a marathon.

“I thought you guys left already,” said Donghae.

“Hae…”

Eunhyuk wiped away a few stubborn tears. Donghae eyed him worriedly.

“Who are those girls? What’s all that noise outside? What happened?”

Sungmin had about a dozen more questions, but decided these were the most urgent. Yesung laughed darkly when nobody answered and let himself fall flat on the floor.

“We were almost killed,” he answered.

His heart was still thumping a hundred miles an hour.

“What?” Sungmin snapped at him. “I’m serious. What happened? You look horrible.”

“Gee, thanks,” muttered Kyuhyun out of breath.

Shindong chuckled, relieved that the maknae was starting to get back to his old self.

“Guys?”

While the others were attempting to explain things to Donghae and Sungmin, Kyuhyun felt a careful pull on his arm. He saw one of the fan girls with a serious look on her face.

“Oppa, have you seen Fay?” she asked quietly, not wanting to disturb the others.

“Fay?” he asked a little confused.

“She’s the one who told us you were in trouble. You met her at the meet and greet.”

He blinked surprised. Slowly it was starting to dawn on him.

“Oh god,” he muttered.

He scrambled to his feet. Everyone looked up startled.

“The girl, we have to check on the girl.”

That moment, the doors swung open with a bang. Kyuhyun stood paralyzed. Shindong unconsciously took a few steps back. Yesung and Eunhyuk shot up from the floor. When they saw the uniforms, they slightly relaxed. It was just the police. Their reaction had both Donghae and Sungmin freaking out. Donghae pulled Eunhyuk closer, shocked and worried. He eyed the others, looking for any injuries he didn’t notice before.

“You weren’t kidding,” Sungmin whispered in shock. “What the hell happened to you guys?”