Puppy Love

A Wish For True Love

Suho is also my main bias,because he has a very kind and honest heart and his smile means the world to me.But anyways I picked up my puppy but then remembered that my friend said she wanted a picture of the puppy so I settled him down and took a picture.Embedded image permalink

He looks so small and cute I just couldnt wait to take him home so I picked him up again and thanked the breeder and left the building to go to my car.I I got so excited for the arrival of the puppy I bought so much stuff even a little car seat like thing for dogs.I put him in the 'car seat' then kissed the top of his head and then closed the door and got into the drivers seat to go home.After 30 minutes (halfway home) I decided to stop the car at a rest stop and put a pretty navy blue leash onto his collar.I took him out and walked him.

"Aww mom look over there,that girl and her dog are matching colors can I go pet the puppy?"I heard an adorable little girl ask her mom.

"Yes,lets go ask"The mom said.They started walking towards me and the mom asked if they could pet my puppy and I happily said yes.It was so cute how the little girl giggled and smiled while she petted Byul *they're both so adorable*I thought then they both thanked before leaving.After little  Byul did his bussiness we drove all the way home.

When we walked into the house Byul looked excited/shy.I walked him over to where I had a little special corner close to my couch.In that corner there was a mini couch,water/food bowl,and in a drawer  there was snacks,toys,and little outfits,collars and leashes.In the kitchen I showed him a little puppy pad where he would do his bussiness for when It was too cold or hot to take him outside.After I toured him around the house I grabbed his toys and started to babytalk to him and started playing.

(Authors little note:now lets get into Suho's head. >_< )

"Lets take a break guys"Kris said to the members.We are practicing the choreography for our new comeback.I walked over to where my water bottle was and drank the water.*gulp gulp gulp* "aahh" The cool water felt so refreshing.I checked my phone to see what time it was it was 7:34PM.

"Its 7:34PM guys I think we should stop practice now"I said

"It is??Ok well we will practice tomorow then."Kris said.I went upstairs and showered then changed into some comfortable clothes and dried my hair before putting on a hat.

"I'm going for a walk" I said.

"Do you want me to come?It's pretty dark."Lay asked me.

"No its okay I'm not going far ,thanks for asking though."I replied back with a smile.

"ok take care"They all said.

I closed the door behind me and started walking.I liked to go on walks like this in the dark because then I wouldnt get recognized as much since it was dark.I love our fans but sometimes I like to not get recognized and go on walks without having to be crowded by fans.It was a chilly night and I felt happy to have dressed warmly.I looked up at the sky.The moon was so beautiful and all the sparkling stars around it were too.I saw a very pretty girl around my age walking her dog.They both had the same kind of tone of Navy blue and white.She looked so happy walking her dog.She was very pretty and she had a very pretty eye smile too.

"Byul it's getting cold,lets go home."She said.

*Byul?*I thought.Thats the name of a dog I raised.She must be a fan I thought.I didnt notice myself smiling when I thought that this pretty girl chose to name her puppy Byul like my puppy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:Hello!so I know there's a lot about the puppy BUT it's because the puppy is actually a very important part of the story.Hope you guys enjoy Bye~