The Concert.

A Wish For True Love

When manager asked me that I remembered what ________ told me to say.I told him what she said I had to tell him.

"Why didn't you call us then until this morning?" He asked.Shoot I didn't know what to reply to this.

"I forgot my phone in here in the dorm" I replied back,which was true.

"I call you this morning because I couldn't remember anyones number and just remembered this morning."

 "Ok well go practice now you have a concert tomorow."

"Yes." I replied.

I went to the practice room where the rest of the members were.

"Suho where were you?" They all asked.

"I was fine.I got lost during a walk then a very nice fan of us took care of me." I said remembering ________.

"Really?!We thought a sasaeng had tooken you!" 

"Thankfully no.Let's practice now" I said.

We all walked and got into our positions.Then the music for our concert started.We all started dancing.When our practice was over I went to drink water then picked up my phone.I had a messqge from an unknown number that said:

Hello!I am ________.

She finally texted me!I replied back by saying hi but I had to text her back later.I went to my room and showered.After showering,I went downstairs to eat with the members.

"Done that fast?" They all asked when I got up to leave the table.

"Uuh yeah.I was really hungry." I said.

"Do you want more?" They asked.

"No im fine.Enjoy the rest of your food,Im going to sehun and I's room." I said before walking off to my room.

I went to my bed and picked up my phone.Finally I could talk to her.When I send her a text saying hello she replied about a minute later.

To:Suho

From:________

Hi!How are you?

To:________

From:Suho

Im am fine and you?

To:Suho

From:________

Im fine too thanks for asking!

Then Sehun walked into the room.

"Hyung are you alright?Your acting distant."

"Yes Sehun I am alright. Im just texting a friend" I told him.

"It must be a special friend" He said emphasizing the word special.

"No.....what are you talking about?" 

"Well since your blushing amd smiled when you said friend,I thought it must be someone special!Hyung you know you can trust me."

I thought if I should tell him.Well I do tell him my deepest secrets.But I would have to tell him the whole story.

"Why are you thinking deeply?" He asked.

"Well it's complicated...but I'll tell you."

"Really?"

"As long as you promise to not tell the members OR manager."

"Ok I won't.Promise!"

Then I told him everything.When I said I turned into a dog,I saw disbelief in his eyes,but soom realized I wasn't lying.When I was done he asked 

"But why did you turn into a dog?"

"I think its because....when I askes for the wish some magical person or something wanted this to happen.For me.and her to get closer."

"Like a movie?" He asked.

"Yeah.Sounds dumb,but I really do believe that."

"Hyung if you believe that then its probably true."

That made me smile since it meant ________ and I would become closer.

"Hyung,will she come to our concert?" Sehun asked.I remember that day I gave her a ticket for our concert.

"I don't know I'll ask" I said as I pick up my phone and send her text.

To:________

From:Suho

________ are you planning to come to our concert tomorow?"

 

To:Suho

From:_________

Yes!I will be there.

"Yes she's coming!" I said happily.

"Hyung I want to meet her!" Sehun asked.

"Sure Sehun." I replied.

After _______ and I text while Sehun and I talk,Kris asked if we wanted to eat out.

"Sure!" Sehun and I both said.Then we went out to find a restuarant to eat lunch.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N:Hello^^ another update.Spring break.is finally here so I will update this week!Yesterday was EXO's 2nd anniversary!Did you guys do anything for celebration?I checked this morning the trend #2yearswithexo and there was like a billion edits of pictures that people put on instagram,tumblr,twitter,and facebook!Thank you soooooooooooooo much to my subscribers!Have a wonderful day,bye~