Mysterious man

A Wish For True Love

(My POV)

I was at the park walking little Byul for the first time,soon it got dark and cold.I was too happy seeing Byul looking at everything I noticed I didnt really mind.30 minutes later though it was too cold for my thin sweater to keep me warm.

"Byul its getting cold,lets go home"I said

He looked up and looked at me then started walking as if he understood,I looked up and saw a boy my age smiling looking at me and Byul.He looked familiar but I didnt know who it was.

"Hello?"I said.

"Oh,Hello^^ "He said smiling. 

*that voice seems familiar,where have I heard it??*I thought

"Um...did you want to pet my puppy?I saw you looking at us,so I was just wondering."I asked him not knowing what to expect.

"Sure"He said while kneeling down.Byul was excited to get another person to pet him today.

"He's very playful and cute"The man said.He didnt introduce himself but once he got done petting and playing with Byul for a bit he got up and said good-bye before leaving.hmmm mysterious boy I thought.He seemed  very  familiar but I couldnt tell because for one it was dark and two he didnt introduce himself.

(Suho's POV)

I hope it wasn't rude of me not to introduce myself.I mean I know it was rude but I couldnt risk telling her then her turning out to be sasaeng,even though I doubt she was.She was so sweet and cute.

How I wished I could have true love without having to worry about sasaengs or fans knowing then going after her.But its okay I guess.Its nice being an idol and having fans because it feels good to know people care about you all around the world.Even though I sometimes wish I could have a girlfriend as beautiful as the girl I just saw at the park.

I then looked up at the stars and made a wish....a wish for love.

________________________________________________________________

A/N:Sorry this chapter is pretty boring and short but I hope you are enjoying the story!Next chapter I will try to make it interesting and you will know why the puppy is so important! Have a nice day Bye~