A Rainbow Always Appears After The Hurricane

A Wish For True Love

That date.It was perfect in everyway.I could say that was the best day of my life!But there's a problem.His schedules.He explained how there would be hardships in our relationship due to his job.

"It doesn't matter as long as you're mine" I said.

But now I'm realizing,thats not all that matters.Theses weeks that are passing by without him are torture.I knew in the back of my head that our relationship wasn't going to be easy at all.The fans,manager,tours,practices,rehearsals,re-arranging their parts for concerts because kris oppa wanted to chase his dream,and everything that comes with being an idol was going to get in our way.But that didn't stop us.When he was on tour we called eachother every night and texted on his free time so his manager wouldn't suspect anything.And now that he has practice almost every day we manage to see eachother at least twice a week.And today was one of those days where he sneaked out of his dorm and I waited for him at the park where he first saw me.I saw his figure getting closer to where I was sitting. He always wore that same hoodie when he came so I knew it was him.

"Hey" I said as I stood to give him a hug.

His hugs.Oh god how they were perfect.The way his arms wrapped around my waist and his warmness made my heart melt.

"Hey" He replied back "How  is the most beautifullest woman in the history of human life?"

"I don't know.Ask her" I said with a pouty face.

Then he repeated himself again. "How  is the most beautifullest woman in the history of human life?" 

"Well I guess Im good since im with my favorite person in the whole wide world"

Score!!!I got him to blush and smile!

"But its not compared to how I feel right now with you" He said with a smile.

!He knows how to get me back.Now I'm the one blushing my face off.

Even though we talked,laughed,and yes flirted he seemed like there was somwmething wrong.

"What's wrong?" I finally spoke up.

"Umm....____________ I'm not gonna be able to text,call,or visit you for a week."

"Why?" I asked.I tried not to sound too dissapointed so he wouldn't feel that bad.

"Manager hyung wants to check up on our phones.He suspects about Kris hyung talking to us."

Yes.The EXO members are still reaallly good friends with Kris oppa.We all know the truth.Kris oppa has always wanted to be an actor.Now he got an oppurtunity and he is going after it.We are happy for him.But the managers don't want the EXO memebers having contact with Kris oppa.

"Have you warned Kris oppa?"

"Yes we did this morning"

"I'm sorry.I know its hard for you not to be able to have a normal relationship and its not easy for me not to be able to talk to you and see you daily."

"Suho you don't have to be sorry.When I said yes I knew what I was in for,I knew it wasn't going to be easy at all."

"Are you sure its fine?"

"I'm positive.You know what they say after a hurricane comes a rainbow."

"I love you _________"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Prove it by yelling it to the world" I challenged him.

"Ok" He leaned in closer and cleared his throat.

"I love you" He whispered it to my ear.

"Why'd you whisper it to me?I thought you said you loved me."

"I do.You are my world" 

_______________________________________________________________

A/N:Yes.I know.Its been awhile.Im sorry guys!!Just been really busy.And I've been a big procrastinator too.But I finally updated this story atleast xD

Very cheesy right?