What are you doing?

A Wish For True Love

*2 days have passed*

(No ones POV)

For the past 2 days the news reporters have ben going crazy.Suho has not yet appeared in the EXO dorm.The members are scared,what if a sasaeng took him?The SMent manager had instructed them to stay together and noy leave the dorm if they could avoid it.There was now body guards all over the dorm inside and out.The EXO members called Suho's phone but when his phone was ringing they heard his familiar ringtone coming from his room. Whatever did to Suho the EXO members hoped Suho was safe,especially tonight since there is a thunder/lightning storm.

(Your POV)

Tonight Byul is sleeping with me,since he is scared because of the storm.When I got out of the restroom and was ready to go to bed I saw Byul far from my bed.strange I thought usually in storms he's hidden under my blanket frightened because of the storm.

"Byul.What are you doing aren't you scared?" I asked thinking he would come up to my bed.And even tho he was shivering of frightment he still didnt come.So I decided to pick him up and lay him next to me.He didn't move from where I lay him,he acted weirdly.

(Suho's POV)

I hate storms they always frighten me.So when _______ went to go get ready for bed I ran to her room but kept my distance from her bed.I wonder how long I am going to stay as Byul.I have seen the news already that I am missing.When _______saw the news today she started tearing and hugged me...well Byul.I was so flustered,how much I wanted to tell her that Byul was really me...for now.My thoughts were cut off when she came out of her restroom.

"Byul.What are you doing aren't you scared?" She asked me.Yes I am!I wanted to say but my trembling said everything.__________  was now walking towards me.She picked me up then lay me on her bed next to her.I froze.....should I just stay?I thought.I mean I'm just a dog right now.It's not like we can do anything.I guess I will just move a little bit farther away from her.I then felt her hand petting me.Before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

~

The next morning I felt strange.I woke up and looked over at ______.She looked so beautiful.Then her alarm went off.She woke up and turned the alarm off then turned over to me.Her eyes widened so much it seemed as if they were going to fall out anymoment.

"Wh-Wh-what are y-yo-you do-doing here??" She asked in a shocked and scared tone.

Umm.I looked around and saw that I was no longer Byul but Suho again.

"Its a long story,but please don't be scared I won't hurt you" I told her.

"Where's Byul?" She asked.Right what happened to him??

"Im not-" Right when I was going to reply to her Byul ran through the door.

"There he is" I said.why is it so cold in here?I thought.

"So how did this happen?" She now turned to me then I started to stand up but heard a shriek.

"NO!sit back down!Where's your clothes?!!" ______ yelled.

Right that's why its cold I have no clothes.

________________________________________________________________

A/N:Hello^^ sorry for not updating so often busy with school -_-

Hope you enjoy tho!What will happen now between you and Suho?Stay tuned for next update.