Second Encounter

A Wish For True Love

(2 Weeks have passes,Suho's POV)

Today I woke up,and again the first thing that came to my mind was her.Her image was fading away,but my feeelings for her still remained even if I could only remeber her a little bit.I was even happier today because we had a fan meeting.I loved meeting our fans!So I got up and started getting ready.I felt an excitment because if my suspicions were correct she would be at the fan meet.

(Your POV)

I opened the back sliding door to let Byul out to run for a bit while I put some food and water in his bowl and somw cereal in mine.After I was done I opened up the door again and called for Byul.

"Byul come in and eat your breakfast" 

He came in and went to his bowl for water first then ate his morning serving of breakfast.After I was done eating my breakfast,I picked out some very nice clothes to change into after my shower.After I got out of the shower and changed I started doing my hair.I decided to curl my hair intp lose waves.I did my make-up very naturally with just some eyeliner to line the top of my eyes,white champagne color and a rosy pink to create a girly smokey eye,mascara after curling my eye lashes,and a very natural color for my lips.I didnt want to over do it with the make-up because today was a special day.I was going to the EXO fan meet.!

I dropped off little Byul at a pet sitting place that I trusted because I used to work there when I was saving up money for this house.I then made my way to where the fan meet was taking place and when I got there,I saw a that there was huge line already.I quickly got out before the line got bigger.Today was a nice sunny day not too hot or cold it was just...nice.After 5 minutes the line was so long!!Just as I was looking around the people around me started yelling.Yes I knew what that meant the EXO cars were here.I was so excited as well as the others I couldnt believe this was happening.It felt so much like dream,especially when Suho was looking at me!I could feel my cheeks turning red,I swear he was probably looking my way for like 30 seconds!

(Suho's POV) 

Is that her???Am I seeing things?Aww so cute her cheeks are turning red!I thought to myself.I could feel myself smiling but I couldnt help it she  did come!

After 45 minutes I finally got to see her up close.

"Hello!"I said.

"Hello"Shw replied bowing at me

"My name is ___________"She told me.

"Woah ________ such a pretty name.*a pretty name for a beautiful girl*I thought smiling even wider now.

"Thankyou" She said.

"No problem,is this all you wanted me to sign?"I asked not wanting her to leave.

"Yes,thank you!"she said.Then turned to leave.

"Wait!" She turned back around surprised.

"Yes?"she asked

"Um here"I gave her a ticket to our concert we were going to have soon.All of the EXO members had 1 ticket to give out to a fan and I knew if I saw her she would be the one I would five it to.

She gasped very excited and happy,which made me happy.

"Thank you sooooo much!"she said not knowing how to thank me.

"No problem"I said.And with out knowing it my arms opened up.

"Um...do you want a hug?"She asked.

"......yes please?"I said when I noticed my arms opened asking for a hug.

I stood up and we hugged.*OMG WE ARE REALLY HUGGING RIGHT NOW!!*My face was the one now turning bright red.Brighter when I saw hers red too.

"Umm....ok bye?see you at the concert?"I asked her.

"Ok see you there"she replied.

When she left I noticed the fans fangirling and talking about the hug which I didnt notice until _________left.

"Suho hyung who waz that your girlfriend?"Baekhyun asked me.

"I wish...I mean no."I quickly said after realizing what I said.

"Ooooooohhhh hyung is in loovvee!"He said teasingly and again my face turned red.

For the rest of the fan meeting I was even more happier than before.When the fan meet was over we went to have dinner.When we got to the dorm I decided to go for a walk again and made another wish to the stars.This time not for love.This time I knew exactly that I wanted her love.....____________'s love.

________________________________________________________________

A/N:Hello^^ I have decided to not bring up the importance of the puppy until next chapter.Hope your enjoying Bye~