Where Am I?

A Wish For True Love

(Suho's POV)

The next morning I didn't get woken up by an alarm,but instead by a person.

"Byul wanna outside?"

Byul? I opened my eye's only to see myself on a bed very close the floor.I stood up by I was still really close to the floor.I looked up and I saw __________.

Huh??What am I doing here?!I looked around and I noticed I wasn't wearing clothes.Instead I was in a Doggy jacket and had 4 white paws.

"Byul are you going outside?" ________ asked again.So I am Byul now?How did this happen?

I walked towards her and felt something close to my .Oh right I have a tail now and it's wagging.So I can't hide that I am happy being with her,but I am still very confused.Am I dreaming?

"Ah ok so you're are staying in this morning I guess."She said then bent down on her knees and started petting me.Then she stood back up.

"Byul I"ll go get your breakfast now."

I then went back to the little bed where I woke up and started to think,how could this have happened?

(Sehun's POV)

I woke up and the room felt lonely.I looked to see if Suho was in his bed but he wasn't.Wierd......I usually wake up before him,he must have woken up early today.I went downstairs to check if Suho already woke up.

"Hey have you seen Suho hyung?"I asked D.O since they seemed close.

"I dont know Sehun-ah" He replied

"ah ok thank you"

Then I turned to leave.So If hyung isn't here could he have gone for a walk?

___________________________________________________

A/N:Hello!sooooo Suho is now the puppy named Byul....yea wierd right?lol xD

BUT I think it will give the story a different kind of feel

Hope you enjoy tho!Bye~