Will You Be My Girlfriend?

A Wish For True Love

Its been a month since you attended EXO's concert.The night for their concert was magical.The full moon shining bright,a billion and more stars twinkling,and the soft sounds of the nocturnal nature and city.All Suho noticed was the way your eyes outshined the moon and the stars,your sweet scent,and mostly your company.You also enjoyed having his company but were kind of awkward since you two were barely meeting eachother.But that was last month,now you guys were so close that anybody that didn't know you two would think you were a couple.

It was a weird feeling to know that you were this close to an idol you have barely been encountering for a month.It seemed as if you two were just friends that needed a month to catch up on things.SM had to deal with a little drama last week because apparently the fans thought that you guys were a couple.You yourself and Suho also dealt with the drama too but SM made a public annoucment to clear everyones thoughts.When you guys were around eachother it seemed as if the world stopped and the only thing mattering was the moments and memories you two were making.Even though you guys treated eachother as friends you guys both had feeling for eachother.He suspected of your feelings but still didnt have the courage to confess.

><><><><

This morning you woke up and checked for phone like always for the daily text that Suho would usually send you.The never failing text was there.

To:________

From:Suho

Goodmorning ________-ah!Don't forget to eat your breakfast and give Byul his breakfast too,ok?

 

To:Suho

From:________

Ok oppa.Eat your breakfast too and go practice with the rest of he oppa's and tell them I said Goodmorning.

To:________

From:Suho

Ok.lets meet after my practice is over.I'll text you the details later just be ready by 6:00PM.

I got up and did as Suho oppa told me.I now call him oppa since we are so close(and because he asked me too.)After breakfast it was 12:00PM.I had 4 hrs and 30 minutes to kill before I had to start getting ready.I decided to take Byul to the groomers,go grocery shopping,and clean my house a little since it wasn't that messy.

Then 4:30 came and I got in the shower,got out of the shower when I finished cleaning myself,blow dried my naturaly straight long hair,put on a casual dress and put on a bracelet and necklace that complimented it.As for the make-up I kept it with the neutral colors for my eyes too go with my casula outfit and a lipstick that was my natural pink lips' color.A little blush to put life into my face and the slightest contouring just too make my cheeks a bit thinner.

Then 6:00PM came and I heard a beeping outside.woah!This was the first time Suho actually came early.Weird...

I grabbed my purse and keys then stepped outside my door and locked my house so no one would come in to steal.I walked towards his car and he was leaning against his car with a warm smile in a tuxedo.Damn boy!Was he on the front page of a magazine posing ?

"....are we going somewhere fancy?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I should wear something more elegant then,I'll go chan-"

"No.Your perfect like that" he said.

He then opened his car door for me to go inside of.I could feel my cheeks blushing.I walked towards the car then went in.

"Thanks" I said awkwardly.

He smiled again and walked to the drivers side so he could come in.

"Ready?" He asked.I nodded.

We drove to an unknown destination.Well to me it was still a mystery.He was pretty quiet.Only an awkward talk erupted here and there.When the silence was lasting too long he the radio.My favorite song went on and instantly a smile appeared on my face.I heard Suho chuckle by my side.Tonight wasn't going to be just a "friend" date.I felt weird.Like something big was going to happen.

When the car stopped I looked and saw Suho's favorite spot.Han River.Not too far from the river there was a table lit with candles,flowers in the middle for design,rose petals around the floor and table,and two chairs,plates,silverwear,and and glass for a drink.

"Suho..." I said astonished.

"Shh.Just let me guide you.Take my hand" He said.And he took my hand.He lead me to one of the chairs and pulled it out for me then helped me sit.

"......what is thi-" 

"Hello ^^ we will be your waiters/the chefs for tonight" Sehun said for himself and the other 10 members.They all had a big smile on their face.Then Kyungsoo came out in the typical waiter suit you see in dramas with the big silver plate that held the food.

"May I present you an appetizer for tonight to start off?" Kyungsoo said smiling.

 "Yes please " I said following along.

He lifted the top of the silver thing to reveal some calivari.(sorry if I spelt it wrong.)Then the members left quickly.

"Suho,what is this?"

"What is what?"

"All this the dinner,the candles,and the roses."

"I want this to be special"

"What to be special?"

He stood up with a rose in his hands and walked towards me.He took my hand to help me stand.You tilted my head slightly up so our eyes can meet.

"________ ever since I saw you,I knew I wanted to be with you."

You heard beautiful voices singing along with a guitar.The rest of the EXO members were singing a composed song by Suho and Chanyeol and Lay were playing the guitar.

"Now I have the courage to tell ask a question.Will you be my girlfriend?"

I was surprised.I wanted to scream YES!! but the shock took over my body.All I managed was to nod a yes.His eyes sparkled more than ever and he leaned in to kiss.The sound of the music softened and the cool night warmed up.The world stopped spinning and all we focused on was our lips touching and pressing against eachother making the kiss deeper and deeper.When we couldn't breather anymore we stopped.

We heard someone clear their throat and turned the direction of the noise.

"Would you like to continue your dinner or do you have enough with that kiss?" Baekhyun said smiling.

We giggled before Kris spoke up.

"I need to go back to my galaxy to get my beauty sleep.You know staying up late isn't my style"

"We'll continue" Suho said in between a chuckle.

We continued our dinner by Han River lit by candles,the moon,and stars.Thought what seemed what the brightest was his smile and eyes.

________________________________________________________________

A/N:.Hello everyone!I know I didn't update for almost a month.....미안헤.I had a writers block and couldn't remember what I wanted to write.But now I'm back on track and will update once a week again.Thankk you for staying subscribed!Bye bye ^_^