Where Have You Ben?

A Wish For True Love

(Your POV)

"Um I will go get you some clothes stay here AND DONT GET UP!"I told Suho.

I went to the store near by,then bought dark denim jeans,black,gray,and white shoes,with a white shirt and black jacket.In my head I pictured how he was going to look with this outfit.I was really confused about everything that happened this morning.I payed the cashier then walked back home thinking of a reason why and how Suho had ended up in my house,or more specifically in my room.

I opened the door to my house and knocked on my room door.

"Are you covered?" I asked him

"Yes,you can come in" He replied.Then I slowly opened the door and walked in.

"I bought you some simple clothes for today."

"Thanks,and may I ask for a favor?" He asked me

"Sure" I replied curiously.

"May I use your phone to call my friends and tell them I am safe?" He asked.

"Yea sure." I took my phone out of my pocket and handed it to him." I will be outside preparing breakfast and waiting for an explanation" I told him.

I went downstairs and started preparing breakfast after I fed Byul.Soon after I was done cooking Suho came out with the clothes I  bought him then handed my phone back.

"Thanks." He said to me then we sat down and he started eating.

"mmmmm.This is so good,I missed normal human food." He said

"What?" I asked confused

"Oh right I still have to explain..........................."

He then explained to me evrything.I didn't believe him at first but after asking him a few questions I knew he was telling the truth.

"But why did you turn into Byul and end up here?" I asked him

"I am not completely sure but I do have an idea why" He said while giving me a dreamy smile.

(Suho's POV)

I had a dream last night.Someone told me it was my destiny to be with _________.I believe that is the reason why I turned into Byul.But I wasn't going to tell

__________ that.It was weird enough just what I explained now.

"Are you going to return back to your dorm today now that you're back?" ________ asked.

"Yes.I have already ben out 2 days and don't have a clue to what our manager is going to say or what im going to explain to them." I told her,realizing I couldn't tell our manager this.

"Well you can tell him you had an emergency?" ________ suggested.

"But what kind of emergency?" I asked her.

"Ummmmmm.......you can say....you got lost then I found you and the next day when you were going back the storm started and so you stayed one more day."________ said.

"You're so smart ________" I told her."Well I guess I have to go now,here's my number,if you want it since you took care of me for 2 days and a half.I want to keep in contact."

"Sure" __________ told me.Then she offered to ride me.

"That would be great,if it doesn't bother you." I told her.

When we were in the car,__________ and I talked and laughed together.I loved seeing her laugh,and the way the sun was reflecting off of her made her seem so angelic.When we were close to the dorm I saw many bodyguards standing around.

"You should stop here,thank you so much for everything and do talk to me." I told her then I got out of the car and walked over to the entrance of the dorm.

"SUHO?!!" One of the bodyguards said then told all of the rest of the bodyguards that I had come.He lead me into the dorm and the members came rushing towards me bombing me with questions.The person that I knew I had to explain to first,came.

"Manager,I am sorry" I said then he asked the question.

"Where have you ben?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:Hello!I know I haven't updated very often but after this week or so I should start to be able to update more often,about 2 times a week.Thank you for the wonderful subscribers that are still subscribed to me!!Have a great day BYe!!