Like a Dream Come True

A Wish For True Love

(Your POV)

I was re-watching a EST episodes(Exo Showtime),and when the last episode finished I felt really tired.I checked the time and it was 10:03PM.I got up and went to go get ready to go to bed.Before going to sleep I made sure I had no notifications on my phone then put it to charge.I tucked myself to bed and went to sleep.

-dream-

I woke up and took a warm shower.I changed into some navy blue skinny jeans with a pretty loose white sweater and white and navy blue shoes.I straightened my hair and went down stair to eat breakfast.I cooked myself some bread and spread strawberry jelly over it.I didnt want to make something time consuming because I was too excited.Today I would pick up my puppy!I've ben wanting a puppy for a very long time and finally would be able to have one of my own because I finally moved out of my small apartment where no pets were allowed into a small cozy house.After I finished breakfast I my car and drove to the breeders bussiness building.When I got there I was impressed by what I saw.It was a 2 story building,with a grassy fenced yard.When you walked in on the left there was a special place where they got fed and a little farther down through another door they had a grooming room.A secretary greeted me and lead me to the breeders office.When I walked in he also greeted me kindly.

"Hello are you _________?"he asked

"Yes that is me"I said

"Nice meeting you,please follow me"he said.And so I followed him.We went into a Big room with beautiful cages and even more beautiful dogs.The breeder already knew the puppy I picked and took me to another room besides the one with all the happy looking puppies.When I walked in he was sitting in a little cushion chewing on a toy.

"Awwww!He's so cute"I squealed.

"He's a really lucky puppy we just got him 5 days ago and he already had a owner."the breeder told me.

"I'm very lucky to have him too"I said smiling.

I signed some papers and came across a spot that said name of dog.I asked the breeder if the puppy already had a name and he didn't so I chose to name him Byul since he was the same breed as the dog Suho raised.Suho is a member from EXO a boy group in Korea.He is one of the 2 leaders and leads EXO-K.

________________________________________________________________

A/N:Hello^^ This will be a short supernatural story.maybe 10 chaoters but probably less like 5.So it is based on a Suho dream I had which was kinda weird but not really.Hope you enjoy Bye!