Chapter 6: The Girls' Get Together Day

Everything Started with an Apple (Chapter 13 update 7/15/19)

Chapter 6:

The Girls’ Get Together Day

 


 

 

Baekhyun is walking back to the dorms alone, after a very tiring day. She’s been stressful for some reason no one knows.

 

Well, after she saw the scene earlier today at the classroom, she can’t think straight and got scolded after the class for not concentrating. Not only in class but also in club hours, she was scolded softly by the Music Club President, Hyorin, for being distracted. Baekhyun was glad that the instructors weren’t present today or she won’t know what would happen She was also glad a certain someone was also absent or else. But even without the instructors, the president told the members to stay in the Music Room until everything was perfect. Many complained about that but the hours will be extended if they continued acting like that, so they complied and everyone was serious practicing after that. Aside from Class and Club Activities, the notes on her shoe locker. Every since her audition, the notes and letters increased rapidly every day which contains threat notes, hate and chain letters. Some are love letters though. Where she got that, she didn’t understand.

 

Anyway, it’s already 6pm when she reaches the dorm and to her shared room with Chanyeol. Baekhyun is too tired to think about consequences as she enters the room. She puts her shoes on the shoe rack before dragging her bag and tired body towards the bedroom, doesn’t even notice Chanyeol who is sitting on the couch in the living room, raising his brow.

 

As soon as Baekhyun enters the bedroom, she drops her bag and lies on the king-sized bed. Her eyes closed for a while before opening them. The first thing she sees is a piece of paper being posted on the wall next to her study table.

 

Baekhyun realizes what it was and can’t help but remember her conversation with Chanyeol during her second day at the academy.

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

-Flashback-

 

After the class ended, Baekhyun grabbed her things and was about to stand up when a hand suddenly appeared out of nowhere on her table. Baekhyun blinked for a while before looking up, only to see Chanyeol staring at her with an unreadable expression.

 

“Is there something wrong, Chanyeol-ssi?” Baekhyun was unsure on how to call the male and was also unsure on what Chanyeol wanted.

 

“You have no plans today, right? Let’s go somewhere.” Chanyeol nonchalantly asked Baekhyun.

 

“E-excuse me?” Baekhyun once again wasn’t sure but this time, if her ears was playing tricks on her or did she heard it right.

 

Chanyeol snorted, “Don’t think that I am asking you out, because that would never happen. I am merely asking you to go somewhere with me so we can talk about the rules. If you know what I mean, right?”

 

“A-Ah…nae…”

 

“Good. Since you’re done fixing your things, shall we go? It’s better to finish this business sooner.” Thus, Chanyeol walked away from Baekhyun’s seat and walked out of the room.

 

Baekhyun hurriedly grabbed her bag, got out of the room and tried to walk faster to catch up behind Chanyeol.

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun stopped by the fountain, on the way back to their dorm. Chanyeol told Baekhyun to sit down on one of the bench as he placed his bag beside the latter,

 

“Get some notebook in your bag. You will write down the rules that I will mention.” Chanyeol commanded Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun took out one of her notebooks from her bag, which she placed on her lap. She also took a pen out of her pencil case and put it back in the bag.

 

Baekhyun flipped her notebook open at the back of it and looked up at Chanyeol, as if waiting for the latter to start.

 

Chanyeol coughed a bit before opening his mouth to say something.

 

“You can type how you like it, as long as its contents were easy to understand and the rules are recognizable. Understood?”

 

Baekhyun nodded her head as she opened the cap of her pen and proceeded in writing on her notebook.

 

Chanyeol couldn’t help but impressed at Baekhyun’s writing. Her penmanship was so neat and can be read easily. Just like the owner, Chanyeol mused before shaking his head and concentrated on thinking.

 

Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun looked at him, telling him to say the rules that needed to follow.

 

“We can interact with each other, only when it’s related to school stuffs and in front of the School Chairman. It includes those who are around us. But behind close doors, we will mind our own business, arasso?”

 

Baekhyun nodded as she wrote down.

 

“Don’t come back in the room until 6pm. That was the time that I am with my girlfriend in the room. You don’t mind that rule, right?” Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun, who looked up, back at him. Baekhyun nodded slowly this time before writing it down on her notebook.

 

Chanyeol noticed the sudden change in atmosphere but he shrugged it off and proceeded to set his rules. Baekhyun also stated some rules which Chanyeol complied to it in return.

 

After they talked and wrote down the rules, Baekhyun told Chanyeol that she would give a printed out copy to the latter, who agreed with her. After that, both walked back towards the dorms but parted ways as Chanyeol decided to visit his girlfriend in the Girls’ Dorm, leaving Baekhyun walked towards their dorm, alone.

 

Once Baekhyun entered their room, she slumped on the couch in the living room before she took out her notebook from her bag and flipped it open from the back and read the contents of rules again.

 

School Traditional Rule Contract Between Oh Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol

This contract contains the rules and regulation between Oh Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol. Once you signed the contract, you are obliged to obey every rules. Once you broke one of the rules, you will be given a warning. If you broke the rules three times or a major rule, you will be transferring out of the academy along with the tradition being broken.

 

The contains of the rules made by Park Chanyeol to Oh Baekhyun:

 

1. Don’t be back until 6pm in the room.

2. There will be some interaction but only when in public. No interaction behind close doors.

3. No butting in one’s business.

4. Never let others know about the contract.

 

The contains of the rules made by Oh Baekhyun to Park Chanyeol:

 

1. Help with the chores when there’s free time.

2. Tell if you are not going back, so the door will be locked for safety measures.

3. Never touch any of my things. It will be the same for me (Oh Baekhyun).

4. Please refrain from doing something that I rather not know when you’re with someone.

 

The Major Rule that should never happen between Park Chanyeol and Oh Baekhyun:

 

1. Never fall in love with one another.

2. No physical contact at all.

3. The School Tradition must not be known by the outsiders, especially parents.

 

If you are okay with the rules, please sign below. Once it was signed, both sides have agreed with the rules and is validated.

 

_______________                    ________________

 Oh Baekhyun                            Park Chanyeol

 

Baekhyun sighed before getting up from the couch to the bedroom to start typing the contract on her laptop.

 

-Flashback ends-

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

Baekhyun sighs, doesn’t want to think about it and is about to her eyes when her phone suddenly rings from her pocket. She takes her phone from her pocket and sees a message from Sehun. She opens the message and reads it.

 

From: Sehunnie

Subject: Hyunnie-unnie~!!

 

Unnie~!! Can’t wait for tomorrow o((*^▽^*))o

Minseok-unnie says that we should meet up tomorrow after club activities at the fountain. Since it’s Saturday and also been a week since hang out, we can go outside the academy. We asked permission from the head office and they gave their permission. We just need to go back before 6pm. You’ll come tomorrow, right unnie?  。^‿^。

 

Baekhyun giggles at the message before replying.

 

To: Sehunnie

Re: Subject: Hyunnie-unnie~!!

 

Of course I’ll come tomorrow, Sehunnie. You’re so cute when excited. Hehe

Anyway, I need to do some homework. Talk to you later, Sehunnie~

Good night, my cute dongsaeng~~ (*^3^)/~☆

 

Baekhyun presses ‘send’ before placing her phone on the bedside table before getting up from the bed to do some homework. As she walks towards her study table, the door opens. Baekhyun looks up and sees Chanyeol, holding a letter

 

“Ryeowook-noona told me to give you this. She said that someone dropped this in your mailbox.” Chanyeol states as he walk towards Baekhyun and gives the letter to her,

 

“Kamsahamnida…” Baekhyun thanks Chanyeol as she takes the letter from Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol curtly nods before he leaves the room, leaving Baekhyun in the room by herself.

 

Baekhyun sighs before looking at the letter that she is holding. It makes her feel weird. It’s kind of impossible for her to receive a letter from someone. Her (and Kris) parents always calls her on the phone or video chat when they’re overseas. She also isn’t close to the other relatives with the exception of Sehun to receive a letter from. It also can’t be Sehun and especially not Kris.

 

Baekhyun shakes her head before opening the envelope. She takes out a paper which was folded into three. She unfolds it and reads its contents.

 

Yo! Baekhyun .

 

I heard that you joined the music club where OUR Chanyeol is a member of. And you even had the guts to even sing duets with him! Only Sandara-unnie can sing with him like that. I even warned you to stay away from Chanyeol.

You also have a guts to even defy us. Anyway, we’ll let it slide but don’t think you’re safe because…

 

We’ll give you your last warning and you MUST DO IT.

Quit the Music Club or else…

 

Your Sehunnie and Kris-oppa will be in danger. I mean it, Oh Baekhyun.

Sincerely,

‘President’ of the Chandara Club.

 

‘It’s not like I want to be in the same club as him…’ Baekhyun thinks to herself before sighing for umpteenth time today.

 

Baekhyun folds the paper and puts it back in the envelope before placing the envelope inside her drawer at her study table. Baekhyun is about to go study if it isn’t for Chanyeol, reminding her that there’s dinner on the table. Baekhyun gives her thanks softly before the two minding their own businesses.

 

After eating dinner, Baekhyun already changes into her pajamas and now is too focused on doing her homework that she doesn’t realize that her eyes are slowly shutting close. She unconsciously puts her arms on the study table and rests her head on it and falls asleep immediately, forgetting to do her homework.

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

The next day, Baekhyun is walking towards the school building with Minseok. Apparently, Minseok is also a member of the Music Club. Baekhyun didn’t notice during practice because Minseok is with the other senior members attended a special event and they were asked to sing for the event.

 

Minseok is quite enthusiastic after hearing it from Sehun and so both her and Baekhyun practices together sometimes.

 

During Club Activities, Baekhyun is once again, not focusing on practice. Not because of nervousness but because of the stares she is getting at. Baekhyun is really having a hard time, if it isn’t for Minseok who always tells her that everything will be fine. Even the Music Club President Hyorin and the Female Instructor, Liyin supports her and giving advices too.

 

Baekhyun is kind of thankful to Sehun when the latter told former that she will do her part and will practice together with her once she gets the gist of her part.

 

Club Activities ended at 2pm and both Baekhyun and Minseok are now walking together towards the meeting place, which is at the fountain on the way back to the dorms.

 

When the two girls reach the fountain, they see Sehun, who is looking on her phone and Kyungsoo, sitting on one of the benches.

 

Baekhyun and Minseok greet them and the other two do the same before walking again while talking about their day is as Sehun informs the girls that Joonmyeon can’t come due to Council activities.. Baekhyun is quite during their walk though.

 

As they reach the path where the dorms are located, instead of walking back to their dorms, they walk ahead, towards the main office and out of the academy.

 

After they reach the main office, they enter the building and proceeds to the front counter. Minseok is talking to a lady at the counter, telling her that they the ones who asked for permission the other day and is now asking for a permission pass. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo talk to each other about something.

 

Sehun on the other hand, is talking to someone on the phone.  After a few minutes, she hangs up her phone and is about to put it in her pocket when her phone vibrates. Sehun looks at her phone and sees a message from Kris on the screen.

 

Sehun opens the message and reads it.

 

From: Ben-Ben-oppa (Kris Wu)

Subject: None

 

Take care of yourself and Baekhyun, Sehun. Although Minseok and Kyungsoo are with you, still be careful.

 

Joonmyeon also says that she is sorry for not coming. She’ll make up for it next time.

 

‘I’m not surprise if he’s worried for me and Baekhyun but relying Joonmyeonnie-unnie’s message? That’s new,’ Sehun raises her brow at that afterwards.

 

Sehun punches a few buttons before putting her phone back in her pocket when the other three go towards her direction.

 

Minseok announces that she got the pass and Sehun says that a chauffeur is waiting for them outside.

 

The girls then walk on their way out of the building through the front door.

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

During the ride, the girls plan to where they will go. With the exception of Sehun who is against it, they have decided to go shopping first.

 

As soon as they were dropped in front of the shopping center, the Minseok and Baekhyun drag Sehun and Kyungsoo inside and start entering from one shop to another. Each of them tries clothes from time to time and Sehun is the first victim.

 

The others give Sehun clothes that can somehow, reveal her feminine side: from casual clothes to sundresses to y and a bit revealing dresses, much to Sehun’s chagrin since she hates those monstrosity that they call dresses.

 

The second victim is Kyungsoo and is utterly embarrass at the clothes the others choose for her. Instead of trying out normal jeans, it has to be a skinny jeans and skirts and dresses that are somehow categorize as pure and natural and at the same time, y.

 

The last victim is apparently, Baekhyun as Minseok pull a face that says ‘I’m-older-that-I-can’t-pull-such-things-so-I’ll-pass’. Sehun grins evilly at this and disappears from the scene, probably searching for clothes that will make her cousin embarrass. (So evil, Sehunnie)

 

Minseok gives some clothes that might suit Baekhyun’s taste, which Baekhyun is thankful for and tries it on. Baekhyun receives compliments from Kyungsoo and Minseok as she tries every clothes they give her. After trying the clothes, Sehun reappears with some clothes and gives it to Baekhyun to try it on. Baekhyun knows her cousin well as she looks at her, skeptically. Sehun pulls out her aegyo on Baekhyun, who gives up in defeat and goes inside the fitting room to try the clothes.

 

After a while, Baekhyun isn’t coming out from the fitting room and that make Minseok and Kyungsoo worry. Sehun on the other hand, is grinning mischievously. Already imagining why Baekhyun isn’t coming out.

 

“Baekhyun, is everything alright?” Kyungsoo asks as she knocks on the fitting room door.

 

They hear Baekhyun mumbles something. Kyungsoo says they can’t understand her.

 

“I-It’s e-embarrassing….” This time, they hear it clearly. Minseok and Kyungsoo looks at each other before looking at Sehun, who is acting a bit suspicious.

 

Kyungsoo tells Baekhyun that it might not be that bad but Baekhyun tells her otherwise.

 

Minseok doesn’t know what to do to comfort her dongsaeng as she doesn’t have a clue what the latter is wearing.

 

Sehun sighs, knowing that Baekhyun is exaggerating so she decides to intervene.

 

“Baekhyun-unnie, you will wear dresses sooner or later despite your protests as we will be attending dinner parties. You should get used to wear them.”

 

“B-But I don’t look g-good in it…”

 

“Unnie, we won’t know until we see it so please come out now.”

 

Baekhyun instead of answering, she opens the door for Sehun, Minseok and Kyungsoo to see what she looks like.

 

Minseok gasps as the clothes that she is holding for Baekhyun (which Baekhyun chooses to buy after) falls from her arms on the floor. Kyungsoo’s eyes are wider than normal as her hand covers , which is hanging open at the moment.

 

Sehun isn’t really surprise but looking at Baekhyun makes her think why the latter is wearing unattractive clothes.

 

Actually, there’s nothing really wrong with Baekhyun’s clothes. It’s not really y or revealing at all. It’s actually a simple black formal dress with some beads here and there that reaches her knees. What actually shocks them is on how the dress suits Baekhyun. While in that dress, Baekhyun’s perfect curves can be seen along with her flawless white skin. Sehun requests Baekhyun to put down her hair and remove the glasses. Baekhyun is quite hesitant but complies at Sehun’s request.

 

As soon as she pulls her hair down and removes her glasses, Kyungsoo and Minseok are awestruck.

 

Baekhyun’s hair is long and a bit curly that reaches her chest and her face is practically like a doll, so beautiful and perfect.

 

Both girls admit that Baekhyun is actually beautiful when they first saw her but seeing her in a dress makes Baekhyun attractive and can get any guys whenever she wants. But Baekhyun has one flaw: doesn’t have any confidence.

 

They kind of glad that Baekhyun prefers to wear the clothes she is has because they didn’t know what will happen once the latter starts wearing clothes that makes her attractive and that might change their friendship because of popularity. They really don’t want that to happen.

 

Sehun calls out for the saleslady, who is currently at the fitting room due to a customer and asks if there’s a pair of shoes or sandals that can fit Baekhyun’s dress. The saleslady says that they have one and she says that she will show them.

 

While waiting for the saleslady, Sehun tells Baekhyun that they have to buy dresses for tomorrow and for the dinner party that will be held next week. Baekhyun nods slowly. Kyungsoo and Minseok ask Sehun if they can be the ones to fix Baekhyun for tomorrow and next week. Sehun smiles cutely and says her okay. Kyungsoo and Minseok squeals in glee.

 

Baekhyun can’t help but smile at this, glad that she has friends despite being categorize as the Academy’s Nerd.

 

The saleslady comes back with a pair of simple black heels that is 2 inches high and another pair of heels that has 3 inches high.

 

Baekhyun tries the heels and it takes them three hours for their whole shopping trip but it doesn’t mean they didn’t enjoy shopping.

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

After three hours, the girls are inside the café not far from the bridge on the way back. The girls order their drinks and chat for a while waiting for their order. As soon as they get their order, they walk out of the café. Sehun notices something from the corner of her eyes and her widen a bit. Minseok notices this and asks what’s wrong. Sehun answers that it’s nothing as they walk towards the limousine where the chauffeur is waiting.

 

Once they’re inside the limousine, everything’s quiet. Baekhyun places her head on Sehun’s shoulder as the latter is staring outside the window. Minseok is texting someone (apparently it’s Luhan, who is asking where they are) and Kyungsoo is drinking her coffee silently.

 

It’s really quiet and they can’t ask for more as it makes them comfortable.

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

The girls return to the campus at five o’clock and forty-five minutes. They thank Sehun’s chauffeur for the ride that day. The main office staffs help the girls to carry the shopping bags towards the dorms. The ones who have a lot are Baekhyun (because of some occasions and because she doesn’t own any dress that it ) and Kyungsoo (because Minseok and Sehun thinks she’s too plain for her own good).

 

On the way to the dorms, Kyungsoo part ways with the rest as she still needs to do something and the only girl who is living in the Girls’ Dorm, along with the things she bought, courtesy of Minseok and Sehun.

 

Once the girls comes back to their dorm with the assistance of the staff members, who are still carrying their stuffs. They guide the staffs towards their respective rooms as they promise themselves to meet up in Minseok’s room later.

 

Baekhyun takes out her keys from her pocket and opens the door but before she comes inside, she notices someone she knows and thus, calls this someone. The person turns around and Baekhyun’s quite shock to see Nam Woohyun, her senior.

 

Woohyun smiles and waves his hand at Baekhyun before approaching her. Baekhyun asks why Woohyun’s in the dorm and Woohyun instead of answering, just ruffles Baekhyun’s hair before telling her that she will know in the future.

 

After a good five minutes of chitchat, Woohyun waves goodbye at Baekhyun before walking away.

 

Baekhyun is still confused as to why Woohyun’s in the dorm though but shrugs the thought off of her head before coming inside the room.

.

She tells the staff members, who she keep waiting for her for five minutes to leave the shopping bags beside the shoe racks then bowing in gratitude and the staffs did the same.

 

As soon as the main office staff members left, Baekhyun goes to the entrance where the shopping bags are placed at and picks them one by one before going to the bedroom. Once she’s done putting the shopping bags inside, she starts sorting them out by putting the clothes inside the wardrobe she is using.

 

Baekhyun lies down on the bed once she’s done with sorting out her new bought clothes.

 

Baekhyun closes her eyes for a bit but opens them again when her phone starts ringing from her pocket.

 

Baekhyun takes her phone out and sees a message from her mom on the screen so she opens them and reads the contents of the message,

 

From: Mama Wu (Umma)

Subject: My Beautiful Bernadette!

 

My baby girl’s growing up~~~!! You should wear dresses and trend clothes starting today. I can’t believe you are so beautiful in a dress! Ah, we should also get rid of those hideous eye glasses of yours, My Dearest Bernadette. I’ll take care of that problem for later.

 

Anyway, get ready for tomorrow, okay? Mommy can’t wait to see you~!! Love you, my baby girl! Muah~!

 

PS. Shixun should have taken photography! She makes you even more beautiful in your picture.

 

There are two things that are running inside Baekhyun’s brain for sure. One, her mom is really embarrassing. Second, Sehun’s will be the cause of her death one day.

 

Baekhyun looks at her phone again when she notices the time. She gets up from the bed then goes to the wardrobe then grabs some comfortable clothes to change into before running towards the bathroom.

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

Sehun, Minseok and Baekhyun are now sitting on the sofa at the living room inside Minseok’s room, eating popcorn while watching some drama on TV.

 

As soon as the drama ended, the girls ended up talking about their daily lives. From last week until now, Minseok’s tired from all the projects she needs to do and exams that she has to take up. Not surprising as she’s already a senior.

 

Sehun talks about her boring social life plus the club activities are taking a toll on her. She also complains about Luhan’s constant flirting with anyone, especially her beloved cousin. Saying that Luhan doesn’t deserve Baekhyun or he shouldn’t spread his virus or something along the lines.

 

Baekhyun on the other hand, only talks about her classes with Kyungsoo and club activities.

 

Sehun decides to ask Baekhyun if Chanyeol’s taking care of her, which Baekhyun answers that Chanyeol is taking care of her. Sehun is actually sharp but decides not to ask even further.

 

The three then tells each other secrets but Baekhyun didn’t participate in the conversation as she’s in deep in her thoughts

 

As Minseok and Sehun continue on with the conversation with each other, Baekhyun can’t help but feel bad for not telling them anything. Baekhyun has lots of secrets to tell, from ‘those’ notes to the contract that she has with Chanyeol and something she isn’t sure of herself.

 

Everything’s messed up for Baekhyun, that’s for sure.

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

A/N: Hello again~

Here’s an update for everyone~!

And Happy 90+ subscribers everyone. Thank you for supporting, reading, subscribing, commenting and upvoting this story. I can’t really express myself at how happy I am and I hope you all continue to support this story until the end. *gives everyone hugs and kisses*

By the way, I would like to clarify something.  This story is actually Baekyeol+Kaisoo-centric (You’ll know what I mean by this in the future) but I seem to focus on Baekyeol but it doesn’t mean that other couples won’t appear. About HunHan, I originally plan that they are one of the main couples but it will be depending on the flow in the story but it doesn’t mean there’s no HunHan moments, so rest assured, HunHan shippers~ Anyway, the only couple ones that are side pairing are Woogyu (Yep, Woohyun + Sunggyu from Infinite), Chenmin/Xiuchen and Krisho. I’m not quite sure if I will add more couples but I’ll think about it. I will say my final decision once I come up with a conclusion but for now, let’s not think about it.

Also, I think Kaisoo shippers be happy as for the next chapter will be Kaisoo focused. Hope you will enjoy it~

Once again, thank you very much for reading, supporting, subscribing, commenting and upvoting~~!

PS. Can I ask for some shops where I can request for a poster for this story? (I’m in need but I’m not rushing to find one.)

-lunaichinomiya