Chapter 10: Multiple Happenings in One Day (“Roller Coaster of Feelings”)

Everything Started with an Apple (Chapter 13 update 7/15/19)

Hello, yoreobun~

First of all, I just want to apologize for not updating this in due time. I promised to update on the third week but it's the first week of April now. My plan got backfired as during third week of March was apparently, my final exam. After the exam, I planned to update but it seems like Chapter 10 file was erased all of a sudden. It made me cry for a day because I forgot about the whole scene...

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to one of my readers who just graduated, KrymshelAngel. Congratulations on your Graduation, hope you get a great future ahead.

Hope you like this chapter (because I think it is kind of boring, hehehe)

Yoreobun, please enjoy Chapter 10!!!

Also, Happy 164 Subscribers and 15 Upvotes. Thank everyone~!!! ♥♥♥


 

Chapter 10:

Multiple Happenings in One Day

(“Roller Coaster of Feelings”)

 


 

 

After lunch break, everything seems to be normal as usual but that isn’t the case. True that all SM Academy students are quiet and are listening to the teacher's  lecture. Well, not really all of them though. There are students who are quiet but are not listening to the lecture.

 

Baekhyun is one of them as she is only staring at a blank page of her notebook. Kyungsoo is also one in the list as she keeps on glancing at Baekhyun, very worried about the latter’s actions. From the other classroom on the third floor, where the third year high school students are located: There’s Luhan, who is very, very much distracted and Minseok, who is very worried yet not really at her best friend’s well-being. And last but not the least, there’s Sehun from the first floor where first year high school students are located, who is emitting an imaginary dark aura around her and keeps on glaring at people who are trying or dares to talk to her (mainly, Jongin) and said person on the other hand, is seems to be more worried about Baekhyun than Sehun, his childhood friend and the closest to him (well, aside from Taemin and Joonmyeon, that is).

 

If what I mentioned above is not included, then everything is normal for the rest of school hours.

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

Classes ended and Jongin finds himself at the dance studio with his best friend, Taemin.

 

Apparently, they have practice for the upcoming competition that is going to happen next week at some stadium in Seoul, that is far from the Academy. Both Jongin and Taemin are very much excited and can’t wait for the competition. And they have been practicing for three days now.

 

Usually, as soon as practice starts, both Jongin and Taemin gives their all in the practice, as if they’re actually competing and the practice lasts for three to four hours but it seems that today is going to be shorter or longer, depending on their instructor. Why? Well…

 

“Yah! Kim Jongin, focus on our practice!” Their dance instructor, Lee Hyukjae shouts at him, which made said person snap out of his wacko trance.

 

“Sorry, Hyukjae-seonsaengnim. I will focus now…” Jongin apologizes and Hyukjae nods his head as he shouts to start their practice from the top as he presses the play button to play music.

 

Taemin looks at his best friend, who is trying to concentrate on their practice but it seems like he’s not on his best day today. Taemin decides to observe his best friend for a while.

 

But after one hour of practice, it seems like Instructor Hyukjae is not contented with the practice and thinks that maybe the members that will be competing should get some rest for the day, so he dismiss them earlier than usual. The dancers stretches their arms as they all go to their lockers to change clothes and getting their things. Jongin on the other hand, just get his things before walking out as Taemin quickly changes clothes and is now chasing after Jongin.

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

“Yah! Wait for me, Jongin.” Taemin shouts at Jongin as he runs as fast as he can outside the school campus and said person, who doesn’t seem to hear anything doesn’t stop from walking fast.

 

“Yah! I said wait for me, you !”

 

Jongin stops walking and turns his head to the side as Taemin catches up with him and stops as he pants, catching his breath.

 

Silence surrounds them except for Taemin, who is still panting. No one dare to say anything until then.

 

Once Taemin regains his breath, he smacks Jongin on the head with his fist.

 

“Yah! What was that for, Lee Taemin?!” Jongin slouch down as he put his both hands on his head.

 

“That’s what you get for not concentrating earlier! Why are you even distracted anyway? It’s so not like you, Jongin. I mean you are more excited for the competition and all but here you are, always staring into space. Are you in love or something?” Taemin retorts at Jongin.

 

“Yah! I am not in love. What makes you think that?” Jongin looks flustered at this and Taemin noticing this, can’t help but tease the former.

 

“Oh, really? Why are you blushing then?”

 

“Yah! I am not blushing!”

 

“Whatever you say~ but anyway, why are distracted?”

 

“I’m just worried about Sehun and Baekhyun-noona. They have been acting strange these days…”

 

“Worried about Sehun and Baekhyun-sunbae? Or you are more worried about Baekhyun-sunbae than Sehun?”

 

“I guess I am more worried about Baekhyun-noona. I mean she’s only been here for almost three months and it seems like she’s been stressed for a while.”

 

“I’m sure she can handle it and since Baekhyun-sunbae is involved, this brings back the question that I asked you a month ago.”

“What question?” Jongin looks at Taemin in confusion.

 

Taemin smirks a bit before looking at Jongin with an unreadable expression,”The question is… do you like Baekhyun-sunbae?”

 

“Of course, I like Baekhyun-noona. She’s very kind and a thoughtful sister that I could wish for.” Jongin answers.

 

Taemin shakes his head at Jongin’s answer.

 

“Then what?”

 

“Let me rephrase it, Jong-idiot. What I meant is… do you like Baekhyun-sunbae, as in like romantically?”

 

“Huh?! Are you crazy? I do not like Baekhyun-noona like that.”

 

“Really? But why do you always keep mentioning her whenever we talk. You also mention that you are so bothered that Baekhyun-sunbae is not being treated fairly by Chanyeol-sunbae. So… what does it mean, really Jongin?” Taemin stares at Jongin as he waits for the latter to answer.

 

Jongin lowers his head and his eyes staring on the ground, avoiding Taemin’s gaze along the way.

 

“I…”

 

“Hm?”

 

“I-I don’t really know… anymore.”

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

At the Student Council Room, Kris has been sighing ever since he comes in the room as he do his student council works. He might be working but he can’t concentrate to what he is doing at the moment.

 

Joonmyeon on the other hand, has been staring at Kris as she does her part in the council. Although, she understands him as she is also worried about Sehun and Baekhyun these days.

 

Joonmyeon stands up from her place and goes out of the room once she sees Kris stressing himself.

 

Kris raises his brow when Joonmyeon returns back from who knows where, holding two mugs.

 

Joonmyeon strolls towards Kris’ desk and puts the mug on the desk as she looks at Kris’ questioning expression.

 

“You are stressing yourself lately. I know you are worried and all but you should focus on these paper works first. To lessen your stress, here’s some coffee.”

 

Kris scoffs at Joonmyeon’s statement as he takes the mug from the desk with his hand and takes a sip some coffee then sighs in relaxation.

 

“It’s not that I’m worried about their actions today. I’m more worried about the outcome.”

 

“Outcome? Of what?”

 

“Everything. I am wondering if I made the right decision to transfer Baekhyun here or not. You se-”

 

“It has something to do with the Park siblings, right?” Joonmyeon assumingly asks.

 

Kris’ eyes widen as he looks at Joonmyeon in bewilderment.

 

“How did you-?” Kris gets cut by Joonmyeon.

 

“Know? I am not dumb, Kris. Also, I think you should already know me by now. I’m sure Sehun tells you about me and Jongin in the past.” Joonmyeon says as she stares at Kris with an unreadable expression

 

Kris didn’t speak after that and places his mug on his desk and continues on doing the paper works.

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

Baekhyun is now in the bedroom, doing her homework on her desk. She is glad that there is no club activities today because she feels bad for not concentrating on practice. She has been doing her homework after class and is now focusing on her homework in Arts to distract herself from her thoughts but theme for their assignment is “Paradise” and sure she knows what kind of scenery that she wants to sketch but everytime she does, she always draw Chanyeol’s face in which she tries to erase said person from her mind.

 

Due to Baekhyun’s dilemma, she didn’t notice the time and the continuous knock on the door as she’s been on that assignment for three since then.

 

Oh, if you are wondering about Chanyeol. He’s been in the living room, going nuts waiting for Baekhyun to come out from the bedroom. Apparently, his “fiancee” locked the door to the bedroom and didn’t even bother to open it, so he’s been waiting since then and he really needs to change from his uniform into some comfortable clothes.

 

Not only that, his “fiancee” has been in the bedroom and hasn’t eaten dinner.

 

‘Is she sleeping? She better not or else...’ Chanyeol thinks to himself as he ruffles his hair in frustration.

 

Poor Chanyeol…

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

It seems like it’s not only Chanyeol who is going to be nuts.

 

Luhan will surely lose his sanity as Sehun continues to give him the cold shoulder and icy glare whenever their eyes made contact. Ever since They came back from the school campus, Sehun treats him like he’s not there. Even if Sehun knows, she will just brush off or passes by.

 

Luhan knows that he’s at fault and is trying to do everything to explain his actions to Sehun. Not only Sehun is giving him the cold shoulder but also Minseok, his best friend. Sometimes, Minseok will pour salts to his wounds, always reminding of his faults and so on.

 

Why is that, though? I mean why is Luhan doing everything when he can just let it go and be his playboy self? Luhan already knew to himself why he is acting like this to Sehun. He already knew it ever since he transferred in the academy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Luhan is in love, very much in love with Sehun, that is what.

 

It hurts Luhan seeing Sehun acting like that towards him and it hurts more that he was being hated by the person he loves.

 

Poor Luhan…

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

Kyungsoo sighs as she is doing the dishes in the dorm’s kitchen. Why is that though?

 

Usually, Kyungsoo always help the dorm’s ajhumma with the cooking and sometimes with the cleaning whenever she has time and today is one of those times.

 

But this time, there are some unpleasant incidents that can happen. For example, earlier....

 

Kyungsoo was helping with cleaning the table when Tiffany and her gang clashes with her again and this time, Tiffany trips Kyungsoo while she was carrying the plates and said plates broke into pieces.

 

Hyoyeon pushed Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo winced in pain when her hand got pricked by the broken plates and the Tiffany and gang left, laughing at Kyungsoo.

 

The dorm’s ajhumma rushed to the dining area and saw Kyungsoo picking up the broken plates and not only that, she saw the bloody hand of Kyungsoo’s and stops the girl from picking the broken plates.

 

The ajhumma helped Kyungsoo get up and led the latter to the kitchen and gave her first aid. The ajhumma even said that Kyungsoo should take a rest but Kyungsoo being stubborn, tells the ajhumma not to worry and she would wash the dishes, to compensate for the broken plates.

 

The ajhumma looks at Kyungsoo incredulously but Kyungsoo just smiled at her.

 

So here we are, Kyungsoo washing the dishes to punish herself for her recklessness. She’s been sighing because of her wounds but also worrying about Baekhyun and Sehun.

 

‘Sigh...this is too much for one day, honestly...’ Kyungsoo thinks to herself as she rinses the glass that she is holding.

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

In the Couple’s Sanctuary dorm, Woohyun is standing by the window with a necklace on his palm, a gold locket necklace. Woohyun looks at it and brushes his thumb softly on the locket as he smiles solemnly and his eyes showing a pain expression.

 

‘Noona, I wonder if you are trying to forget everything. I even wonder if I still have a chance with you…” Woohyun says softly as he looks at the beautiful night sky with a few stars and the moon shining brightly at him.

 

Woohyun closes his eyes as he brings the necklace towards his lips and gives it a peck softly as a tear falls down from his eyes.

 

~SM Academy ♥ SM Academy~

 

 

Hello again~!!

 

I won't announce much on when will be my next update as I also don't know when but I will do my best to update as soon as possible.

 

Also, EXO has comeback now with their 2nd Album "Exodus". What is your favorite Song in the album? Mine was the 3rd track and of course, Call me Baby.

 

Comment your favorite song and feedbacks about the story.

 

PS. You can ask me questions at Ask.fm/lunaichinomiya. (Just click the link :) )

 

That is all, everyone~!!

 

-lunaichinomiya