Not an update

Everything Started with an Apple (Chapter 13 update 7/15/19)

Annyeonghasaeyo...

Firstly, I apologize for the readers and subscribers who thought that this is an update but it's not an update.

Secondly, I want to apologize for not being inactive (I may be online always but I always left this signed in on both Computer and Mobile). The reasons for the inactiveness are taking care of personal things, I just had my final exam and this would never leave me from time to time: Writer's Block.

It's not that I don't have anymore ideas, it's more on how can I proceed to the story. Actually, Chapter 10 progession is already at 10% or something like that. So I guess I should apologize for the very slow progression as well.

Thirdly, I made this note to announce that I am still going to continue this story despite many issues. I have always thought about all of what happened in the past and I am able to decide that despite all of it, I will always think that members who left EXO will always be a part of EXO. Not because I always think it's "Forever OT12" or something like that but it's because even though they left, they became a part of the group and no one can change that. (Well technically, it's OT12)

I just hope no one gets mad at the third note as it is only based on my personal feeling and opinion. After all, I also care for them like you guys.

Anyway, the next chapter might take a lot of time for me so I hope you guys bear with me until the end.

And lastly, I would like to announce that I posted a new story, though it's not about EXO. This time, it's INFINITE (My current obsession, just kidding). So for those who are a fan of infinite, hope you guys check it out.

 

"My Beloved..."

(Although, I haven't started, yet...)

 

I hope to see you all again, commenting, reading and subscribing (perhaps I might update if there's 75 comments and 150 subscribers? Kind of greedy, sorry. Ahaha)

Anyway, thank you for all the support (though it might made you all bored, I apologize for that) that you all gave me. Hope you guys stay with me until the end of this story.

Until then, yoreobun~

♫♪lunaichinomiya♪♫