09

Ours

okay, here is the update! This is the longest update and probably the most hatred one from you all

YES, THIS IS THE MARRIAGE'S CHAPTER


 

 

Jong Dae opened his eyes.

He felt that that day was his doom.

It was her marriage day.

 

It was Li Yin’s marriage day.

Not to mention, at the night he had to leave for the plane to States.

 

He turned around and saw Li Yin’s peaceful face beside him. She didn’t wear any cloth at all just like him. Last night was their real last night. These two weeks were blissful for them; they were dating, spending time together, laughing, embracing their love, like there would not be any wedding ceremony happened between her and another guy.

It was like Jun Su let them be like that. He must have known that Li Yin spent time too much with Jong Dae, even to extent that for these two nights, Li Yin spent them in his unit. Mrs. Choi and Jin Ri decided to live for a while in Joon Myeon’s because they didn’t want to see that forbidden relationship. Jin Ri was so angry because of it. She thought that Li Yin was a player of his sincere heart. Oh, she would not think like that again when she found out they did it because of her and her baby.

“Noona….”

“Hm?”

“Wake up,”  Jong Dae softly whispered, “today is your marriage day.”

“No. You lie to me,”  Li Yin said while she was still closing her eyes tightly. Jong Dae smiled. He caressed her cheek, “no, you have to wake up.”

She pouted.

“No. You are lying.”  She turned around and that made Jong Dae smiled even more. He hugged her from behind and snuggled her.

“Noona-ah…wake up….today is your day.”

“How could you still calm when I am about to marry someone else?”  Li Yin turned her head and asked Jong Dae seriously.

He sighed.

“Noona, we have talked about this last night.”

“It’s not only I will get married but you will go too. I don’t want.”

“Noona~”

“No!”

“We have to! It’s for Jin Ri and your family!”  Jong Dae yelled. Li Yin pouted seeing Jong Dae was slightly angry to her.

“I know but I don’t want to do it. I want to be here beside you.”  She hugged him and rested her head on his chest. Jong Dae kissed her head and he could smell that particular strawberry fragrance.

“You know we can’t.”

“And you will go with that Soo Jung.”

“She is just accompanying me to get used to the new surroundings.”

“I hate it.”

“Don’t be jealous; I should be angrier. Someone else will have you legally.”

“But she will spend—“

“Noona,”  he shushed her, “we have talked about this. We do this because we love people around us. Sacrifice must be made when it is needed, right? If we are meant to be, I know we can find our way to go back to each other.”

“I just don’t want us to be over,”  she still hugged him, “I just want us to be real; I just want us to be happy just like any other couples.”

“I want to, but we can’t. Come on, noona, I’ll help you and take you to wedding venue.”  Jong Dae got up and took his pants on the floor. He wore it and smiled to Li Yin.

 

 

 

Baek Hyun and Kyung Soo took the suit and trousers that Jong Dae had to wear from the laundry. When they were knocking the door, they were almost jumping when they knew the one who opened the door: it was none other than Zhang Li Yin. She wore dress and behind her was Jong Dae who was shirtless.

Well, shirtless man with a girl who is about to marry is never a good sign.

“Jong Dae-ah, your friends are here,”  She opened the door and welcomed them. Jong Dae just smiled. Baek Hyun and Kyung Soo looked really confused and terrified.

“Do you bring my clothes?”

“Ye…yeah….we also have worn ours,”  Baek Hyun answered while he kept taking glances to Li Yin who leisurely walked to the kitchen station.

“Would you like cup of tea? Or maybe coffee?”  Li Yin asked and it startled the two men.

“No…no….we are fine. We just thought that Jong Dae needed friends to go to YOUR wedding,”  Kyung Soo talked and he stressed out the word ‘your’ since, how could she be in his house when she should be in the venue and getting ready?

“He needs friends. I think he will be alone in the road.”

“Yes. I need friends from here. Thank you, guys.”  Jong Dae took his clothes and went to his bedroom. Kyung Soo and Baek Hyun glared to Li Yin who kept busying herself with packing her things and stuff to her big bag. It seemed like, for these two guys, Li Yin had spent nights in Jong Dae’s. That boiled them up. Didn’t Jong Dae say he wanted to forget about her? And this time, why would she be there and they seemed like comfortable to see each other without some clothes? Were they—

“I am ready! Now we can go!”  Jong Dae stated and he had worn his suit and tie.

“Uh, what about—“

“My brother will pick me up from here.”

“Noona, put the key at the usual place, okay?”

“Okay.”  She then pecked his lips and that earned gasps from the other people there. Jong Dae just smiled and said goodbye to her.

“What the hell was that?”  Baek Hyun yelled once they entered the car. Kyung Soo drove the car in silence while Baek Hyun asked.

“What?”

“You and that married woman-to-be. What was that? Is she cheating on her fiancée with you?”

“Yes and no.”

“What does that even mean?”

“We were in relationship but I was not the third guy.”

“From which perspective is that you are not the third guy?”  Kyung Soo finally spoke.

“Our perspective. We have things that we don’t talk to others so please respect it.” 

“What about Soo Jung? She likes you; she even agrees to go together to States. What will Min Seok hyung do when he finds out about this?”  Jong Dae shut his mouth. He knew he couldn’t answer this. In any ways, he had hurt Soo Jung. He knew she had feelings for him and always been kind and nice, but this was how he repaid her.

“You can’t even answer it. You don’t even deserve her!”  Baek Hyun screamed angrily, “I am disappointed that I was the one who wanted to hook you up with her. You are the one who don’t want to leave your past!”

“Byun Baek Hyun! I have my own reasons, okay?”

“Then why don’t you tell us rather than being stubborn and gets accused?”  Kyung Soo asked.

Jong Dae sighed. He gave up. He explained along the road.

“I kind of understanding but this is still not fair for Soo Jung. You have to tell her the truth.”

“I will.”

 

 

 

Li Yin arrived at the exact time before her parents got panicked. The make-up artists were doing their job when Jin Ri came into the chamber.

“I want to talk to you.”  Li Yin excused the other people there, including her bridesmaids.

“What is it?”

“Why are you doing this? Why are you torturing Jong Dae oppa? Hasn’t he got enough?”

“I have my own reasons. We have our own reasons, Jin Ri-ah. But we can’t tell that to you. Please.”

“Then please tell me why you are always the one who hurting him!”  Jin Ri yelled, “he is such a nice guy and my guardian angel, but you always ruin him!”

“I have said it to you, we have our own reasons. I never want to hurt him….it’s just…..happened this way.”

“Why? I just can’t understand a bit of it!”  Jin Ri cried, “he is always smiling even though he has many problems. He never thinks of his own advantage but why? Why is he always getting hurt?”  She blurted out everything that she had been holding inside herself.

Li Yin could feel like she was a piece of .

But she wanted to be together with him

But he didn’t want to because it would only bring misery to their surroundings.

She wished she could say that.

But she knew she couldn’t. She had promised to Jong Dae that it would not make Jin Ri worried or sad.

“I…We have our own reasons. Please do not ask ‘why’ again. My heart aches when I hear and see you like this.”

“You should shame on yourself! You use him for your own advantage! You—“

“Jin Ri-ah, stop it.”  Yi Xing came into his sister’s room and found out that Jin Ri spilled everything that she thought to her. He knew the real matters and just became quiet with the messy relationships beside him.

He could see his sister was about to cry.

That was just so bad.

Seeing that this marriage would not bring any happiness to Li Yin, Yi Xing sighed. He had tried to persuade Jong Dae to not think about them and just go out from the closet with Li Yin but he turned down the idea. Jong Dae never wanted to hurt anyone beside him. He rather hurt himself than hurt people.

That man just made this whole thing into complicated mess with his principle and stubbornness. Not that Yi Xing didn’t blame Jun Su; he really despised his brother-in-law wannabe but somehow he understood on why he did that. He just didn’t want to lose Li Yin. Childish and arrogant move, yes, but he understood Jun Su’s action.

He just hoped that Jong Dae suddenly stood up and took Li Yin out of the venue. He would be very happy to provide transportation for them.

“Yi Xing-sshi.”

“Stop blaming my sister. She has her own reason to do it. If you don’t want to ruin this marriage, I guess you just have to leave.”  Yi Xing dismissed Jin Ri who then closed the door loudly. Li Yin closed her face with her palm and began to cry.

“Jie, please don’t cry.”  Yi Xing hugged his sister dearly to soothe her. Li Yin couldn’t care less about her make up. This day supposed to become her happiest day, but this time, it turned out to be the day that she really wanted to get rid of her.

Two hours later, the venue was filled with many people. Jin Ri walked here and there just to kill the time when she saw someone that she never thought she would ever see him again.

 

Lu Han.

 

He was taking glass of water when she saw her. Unknowingly, Jin Ri tried to run but she hit someone else’s back and fell down into the floor.

The man turned around and yelled, “oh my God! Are you okay, Miss?” 

She just drew attentions to herself. She wanted to bury herself.

She just nodded and that man helped her to get up, “I am so sorry, Miss. I didn’t see you when I walked backwards.”  Thankfully, the man just admitted he did backward walking or Jin Ri had to ask an apology from him.

“That’s alright. I have my wrong too. I didn’t carefully see you there.”   The man smiled and Jin Ri noticed that this man had unique eyes.

He looked like panda.

Well, an adult and a bit scary looking panda. But still a panda.

“I have to go. My son is waiting for me.”  Jin Ri excused herself and she hoped that Lu Han didn’t see her at all. She wasn’t ready.

Then she thought about Sehunnie. Oh no! What if Lu Han knew his existence? Would he—

Jin Ri ran back to her seat where her mom carried Sehunnie carefully. He was just two weeks old and needed so much care. Beside her mother are Chan Yeol and his sister. They came here too just to check Sehunnie and Jin Ri. They became his favorite patients; he and his sister even were willing to keep Choi Family with them when Jong Dae left to States.

“Mom!”

“Jin Ri!”

“We have to go!”

“Wait, what?”

On the other hand, Lu Han approached that panda-looking man and gave him a glass of water. He noticed that man’s glare was into one point.

“What is it, Tao?” He asked with Chinese.

“I just saw a girl. She is beautiful but she already has a son.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. She just said that.”

“Well, she is probably married. You can’t have married woman.”

“But she looks so young. She is probably at our age, Han.”

“But she could be married woman even though she is at our age.”  Lu Han smiled and dragged Tao, “come on, now. My parents sent me here to say regards to Kim family.”  And I need to find you, Jin Ri. Where the hell are you now?

 

 

 

The marriage went down smoothly until the vow’s section. Everyone was focusing into the couple, including Jong Dae. He sat with Kyung Soo, Baek Hyun and Soo Jung. Jun Su just like invited all of his friends and Soo Jung, maybe just to show Jong Dae if he wanted to do anything crazy, all people that he knew would know it.

That is a threat too.

Jong Dae stared to Li Yin. She was so beautiful with her wedding dress, but that smile wasn’t there. She smiled but he knew it was a fake one.

She pretended to be happy.

“Do you, Kim Jun Su, take Zhang Li Yin here to be your wife?” 

“I do.”  Jun Su answered and smile was plastered on his face, like he didn’t try to separate two people just to make him standing there and answering the question.

“Do you, Zhang Li Yin, take Kim Jun Su here to be your husband?”

Li Yin didn’t answer.

She just stared to Jun Su who grew impatiently.

She then darted her stare to one point.

Jong Dae.

She looked to him with loving and caring eyes. Everyone who knew the whole truth or just partial truth were shaking and waiting for what happened next.

Jong Dae smiled bitterly to her. “Do it, noona.”  He whispered.

Apparently, his whisper could be heard well by Soo Jung. She took glances to both Li Yin and Jong Dae and her mind made the understanding.

That was striking her hard.

She felt like a knife just into her heart.

Li Yin wanted to cry but then she looked to Jun Su whose face was so wicked and angry.

“I…I do….” 

Jong Dae closed his eyes. This is it. This is the end of us.

“I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.”  Jong Dae looked down. He couldn’t see it. His heart hurt so much until he felt like he couldn’t breathe properly. He had to hold his tears because his love was this time, belonged to someone else. And that happened in front of him.

Soo Jung’s hand suddenly took his and patted it, “be strong, oppa. Please be strong.”  Soo Jung whispered when she herself felt a pang in every pieces of her body, just like Jong Dae.

The party went just like there was nothing weird happened. Li Yin could pull out her act well, even though she rejected Jun Su’s kisses and hugs, even his hands. Jun Su looked pissed because of it.

“You are my wife now, Zhang Li Yin. One wrong move or I will destroy everything.”  He forcefully kissed her lips and bruising them. Li Yin wanted to yell but she couldn’t. She just shut her eyes tightly and kept thinking that the one who kissed her was Jong Dae.

Jong Dae saw that and he wanted to punch Jun Su again. But he couldn’t. He had to restrain herself. Soo Jung tried to soothe him up by patting his arms and shoulders so that he could calm down.

“Hey, you two.”  Min Seok and his wife were there too.

“Hello, hyung.”  Thankfully, Jong Dae still remembered about manner so he bowed to his senior.

“Isn’t this the right time for you to get prepared? I don’t want you two to be late.”

“I will,”  Soo Jung answered, “but it seems like oppa wants to be here longer.”

“No, we can go now. It’s already evening. I don’t want to be late too.”

“Are you sure?”  Soo Jung asked. Jong Dae nodded.

“Then you two should say your goodbye to the happy couple.”  Jong Dae just nodded and both of them approached the couple after that.

Li Yin looked so relieved to see Jong Dae but once she saw Soo Jung too, she pouted. She got jealous. Jun Su caught this but he just smiled. He didn’t care anymore; he already had Li Yin. He didn’t care if she got jealous. Legally, she was his. Not Jong Dae’s.

“Hyung, noona, we want to take our leaves.”

“Oh, is it now?”  Jun Su spoke with fake nice tone. Jong Dae really had a patience and well-anger management, or he, at this time, punched Jun Su or even killed him.

“Yes. I want to say goodbye to all of you.”

“Be careful on the road, and have a safe trip.”  Lying again. But Jong Dae just smiled. He bowed to him and his eyes went to Li Yin. She was really beautiful and Jong Dae didn’t want to leave her.

But he had no choice. He had taken the opportunity and he couldn’t let it go. Especially with Jun Su’s threat. It was better that he left far away from her.

“Noona, I have to leave. Goodbye.”  He hugged her and smelled that same strawberry fragrance. He would really miss that fragrance.

Li Yin secretly kissed his shoulder, however, Soo Jung saw that and she just could hope that it was just nightmare for her.

“Be safe. Have a safe trip. Call me or Yi Xing when you arrived.”

“Yes, of course.”  He kissed her cheeks and hugged her again. Li Yin was on the edge of crying. She couldn’t hold it anymore. She cried and then soothed by Jun Su whom she hated the most that time.

They released the hug and then said goodbye again. Jong Dae walked out with Soo Jung with the most depressed feeling he ever had in his life.

But he didn’t know that Li Yin passed out just after he left the venue. Everyone was screaming her name.

“Jie! Wake up!”  

 

 

 


please don't hit me....this is not the end.....

and yes about baekyeon I am just so happy but then DISPATCH released some of the idols' eyes and then stated "who will be next?"  apparently, there is chen's eye (along with suho's too) but there is no liyin....so....I am just a bit sad. 

But whatever it is, I will try my best to keep up with the story! *besides my tales of terra which I deleted beause my anger toward that certain male...sorry for you all but I still can't forget fully about that* 

 

@13thmembersofexo: I am okay with the typo hehehehe and yes, you can just burn him and his family *ofc, this is fictional so you can only burn them fictionally*

@nizzyool: YES FOR THE HOPE! I don't really want to hope too much though, sometimes when I hope too much, it will not happen :( 

 

and would you like to have correlation chart for this story? I just got addicted to make it hehehehehe, maybe you want this story to have one like that too :)

please keep reading and commenting! Why do suddenly this story become quiet? *and I don't mind the upvoting too hehehehe*

 

 

 

Thank you

XOXO