{SeasonsOfEXO} Neighbors-Friends-Lovers

EXO ONESHOT COLLECTION BATCH 1


Winter vacation is here and your family had decided to celebrate Christmas season at your mother's home town, China. It wasn't a big deal for you since you know how to speak in Chinese and you really love to visit your relatives in Beijing most especially seeing your cousins there.

Being an only child of your parents can be sometimes be boring though they never fail to give you everything you needed, your life is still boring.

"Ready to go Seo Yeon?" your mother ask and you nodded making you way out of your room as you carry your luggage with you.

Your dad took you luggage placing it at the trunk of the car and the three of you headed your way to the airport. Upon arriving it wasn't long that your plane arrived. Your parents can already sense that you're already excited to go to China which was very obvious from your gestures. You were already restless on your seat and you keep mumbling your plans when you arrive in China.

The long wait was finally over.  You and your family had arrive in Beijing and immediately spotted your uncle who was waiting for your arrival. Though still inside the airport you can feel the coldness of the winter. You scan through the airport with your eyes and somehow you spotted someone a bit familiar to you.

Could it be? You thought but you don't believe yourself that it was actually him, Jong Dae, your crush for many years now.

Impossible, what would Jong Dae be doing in China?

You were in deep thought not realizing your dad was already calling you. "Seo Yeon?" he asks you as he gently taps your shoulder.

"Ummm.. Appa" you said turning to him.

"It's time to go, who are you looking at?" your dad asks.

"No one appa, let's go" you answered.

 

You and your family arrive at your grandparents’ house and immediately your cousins rush towards you giving you a hug. It has been a long time you haven't seen each other and it was nice to be spending Christmas with them. 

You spent the vacation with your cousins by talking nonsense that only you young people understand and taking trips to the mall buying gifts for everyone. Spending time with your cousins was one of the best moments you appreciate in your life. They are like siblings to you and you're really happy that your parents decided to spend the winter vacation here.

 

"Seo Yeon, can you come here for a while?" Your mom called you.

"Ye, Eomma" you said approaching her.

She handed you a piece of paper which was a list of items she needed. She told you to buy it on the store nearby and you obeyed her making your way to the store alone. After you were done buying the things your mom needed you decided to hurry back since it was already getting cold and it was already unbearable. But to your luck someone bump on you making the items you bought scattered on the floor.

"Mianhaeyo... umm... dui bu qi" the person said making you look after hearing a Korean word.

To your surprise, your eyes widen upon seeing the person who's helping you pick up your items. You felt your cheeks warm up seeing it was Jong Dae. He was busy picking up the items quickly that he didn't notice your expression.

"Gwenchanayo" you replied making him look at you after he heard you can speak in Korean.

"You can speak Korean?" he asked you giving you the last item. You nodded unable to speak since you still can't believe he was actually talking to you.

"Sorry, I didn't look where I was going, by the way I'm Jong Dae and you are?" he shyly bow at you.

"Umm... I'm S-Seo Y-Yeon" you nervously replied bowing back at him.

You asked for forgiveness again and you told him that it was really okay since you have your fault too. After a brief introduction Jong Dae started to feel comfortable talking to you and so did you not realizing that you need to give the items to your mom. He even told you that he was actually not good in speaking Chinese. 

"As an apology, let me walk you to your house" he offered.

"No need, really" you replied.

"No I insist" he said. "Which way is your house?" he asked.

You pointed the direction where your grandparents’ house was and Jong Dae smiled at you as he takes the bag from you. You keep pinching your cheeks checking if you are really awake or you're only dreaming. Jong Dae had notice and asks you. You reasoned out that you were already cold and pinching your cheeks kind of making  you warm a bit which made him chuckle. 

Both of you stopped in front of your house and you notice that he was a bit surprise as he looks your grandparents’ house. He told you that the house he was staying was just across the street which made you shock too.

"Wow! What a coincidence, we are actually neighbors Seo Yeon" he said.

"Yeah" you replied smiling at him.

The two of you bid goodbye at each other and you rush inside the house. You immediately run inside the house and left the items you bought at the kitchen making your way to your room. You grab a pillow burying your face on it and started to scream. You have to release the tension you felt while you spent a few minutes with your crush.

"OMG! OMG! OMG! I was actually right, it was actually him Jong Dae is in China and the best part is he just leaves across the street, yay!!!!" you said as you jump for joy.

 

This Christmas was really the best Christmas for you not only Jong Dae lives across the street he already became friends with you because he asked you to teach him Chinese which was a piece of cake for you. Being half Chinese and half Korean was a great advantage for you. But he still doesn't know that you have a big crush on him. He was actually known at your school while you were just an ordinary girl with not so many friends. But everything might be different when the both of you will return to Korea sine your already friends.

"Jong Dae, will you talk to me at school if you see me?" you ask almost whispering.

"Huh?" he turns to you placing down the book he was reading. "Of course, why would I not? We’re friends already" He answered.

"Chinjja? That’s a promise okay?" you said raising your right hand and he followed you "Promise" he said.

 

Learning Chinese was actually easy for Jong Dae since you taught him very well. But he keeps making mistakes to make an excuse to spend time with you. You sometimes get pissed off whenever he mixes the words you taught him which he think you look cute whenever you pout. He actually think you are adorable when he first bump at you at the store and everytime he spends time with you he slowly realize that he was actually falling for you but just afraid to tell you. 

Christmas Day arrive, you and Jong Dae never forgotten to give each other gifts. He bought a pair of gold bracelets giving the other one to you and he wore the other one which symbolizes your friendship. You on the other hand gave him your personalize beanie which he really love. 

"Hahaha, I will treasure this Beanie since it's from you Seo Yeon-ah and you should treasure that bracelet" he said.

"Arasseo, Arasseo, This must be very expensive" you said as you observe the bracelet on your hand.

"Of course it's expensive" he proudly said.

"Aisshhh..." you said rolling your eyes.

 

Vacation is about to end, just few days more before you will return to Korea and you wanted to spend the rest of the days with Jong Dae so you decided to see him at his house. You went to his house and a man stood in-front of the gate.

"Hello sir, May I see Jong Dae?" you ask.

"Oh, I'm sorry Ms. But Jong Dae and his family had already return to Korea, just this morning" the man said.

"w-what!?" you surprisingly ask and the man nodded.

You felt hurt upon knowing that he has already left China without even telling you. You know that you have no right to be hurt because you are just friends, nothing more. So even your cousins were there you still feel a bit empty without Jong Dae by your side. You return to Korea a bit disappointed but you still keep your hope up that you will meet him again in school.

School days are back and it made you a bit excited to see Jong Dae again. You were at your locker fixing your things when you spotted that Jong Dae was walking in the hallway along with his friends. He was heading to your direction making your heart skip a beat. You smiled and prepared yourself to greet him.

"Jong!.... Dae...?" you said your voice was bit disappointed when he didn't respond to you and directly walk pass you. You felt your heart broke when he didn't even smile at you. You followed him with your gaze and you notice that he wasn't even wearing the friendship bracelet. You turn your back and headed your way to your classroom.

On the other hand Jong Dae felt bad after he didn't greeted you back. He was actually guilty for not telling you that his family will be returning to Korea earlier than he had expected. He couldn’t face you yet. He saw your sad expression when he walk pass by you. He arrives at his locker and taking his things that he needed for his class. He took a small case and slowly opened it but one of his friends Baekhyun snatch it from him.

"Woah, this is a gold bracelet, Jong Dae can you give this to me?" Baekhyun ask.

"Shireoyo! Give it back Baekhyun" he said snatching the bracelet back and wore it.

Baekhyun then saw the beanie that you gave Jong Dae and wore it "I'll have this then" Baekhyun said,

"Eww... it doesn't suits you, not your style" Jong Dae said making Baekhyun glare at him removing the beanie from his head. 

"Aishh... Here, you're so selfish" Baekhyun said as he handed the beanie back to Jong Dae making the other laugh.

Things like this is too precious for me to give, most especially this connects me and Seo Yeo he thought.

 

It was lunch time and you were eating by yourself when two girls one with long hair and the other one with short hair stood up in-front of your table with their hands crossed in-front of their chest looking at you with disgust. You look at them confused. The long haired girl grabbed you by the collar of your uniform making you surprised form her sudden action.

"Ya! Who do you think you are to wear the same bracelet with Jong Dae!?" the girl shouted at you.

"W-What are you talking about?" you asked. The short haired girl grabs your wrist and showing you the gold bracelet you were wearing.

"This! Bracelet!" the other girl said.

You told them to let go of you but they didn't listen. The long haired girl was about to smack you in the face when someone held her wrist to stop her.

"What the hell are you doing to her? Let her go!" Jong Dae said making the two girls gasps upon seeing him standing beside them.

"Jong Dae?" you said the two girls let go of you. 

"Oppa, why is she wearing the same bracelet as you?" the long hair girl ask.

"I gave it to her and it's none of your business, let's go Seo Yeon" Jong Dae said pulling you and the both of you headed your way out of the cafeteria leaving the two girls stunned on their feet.

 

"Can you please let go of my hand Jong Dae?' you ask and he gently let go.

You stopped walking and you slightly bowed your head. You were still hurt from the way he acted towards you this morning. To your surprise he pulled you close in to a hug. "I'm sorry Seo Yeon" he said as he tightens the hugs.

You stayed silent letting him continue what he was saying "I'm really sorry for what I did, leaving without telling you and ignoring you, I'm really sorry, will you forgive me?" he said.

You released yourself from his embrace and look at him directly in the eyes "I forgive you Jong Dae and Thank you for saving me" you said smiling at him while you caress his face.

"Seo Yeon... Will.. You... Ummm.. Be my... G-girlfriend?" He shyly ask you making your eyes wide from his words.

You felt tears fall from your eyes from making Jong Dae panic seeing you cry. "Huh? Seo Yeon? Did I say something wrong?" he asks you shook your head and wipe your tears.

"Aniyo Jong Dae, I'm just happy to hear that question from you" you said.

"So will you accept?" he asks. 

"Yes Jong Dae, I want to be your girlfriend" you answered. Jong Dae jump for joy upon hearing your answer and embraces you again.

"I love you Seo Yeon" he said.

"I love you too Jong Dae:" you replied. He gave you a kiss on the lips and you didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

"Awwww.... How sweet..." the two of you jerk and immediately turn to see Baekhyun and the other friends of Jong Dae who was actually watching the whole time.

 


Okay just finish first request

Do you like it? Tell me about it.. 

I'm actually a bit embarrass.. 

Hope I did a good job (even I think it is not so good)